It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Coincidences and Questions

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
A lot of this thread will contain info many people will already know or have seen, but I just want to put together some of the questions and coincidences that completely undermine the 'official' story.

I'll go through this thread in a list, in no particular order, but hopefully this can bring new info to some people-

1. Larry Silverstein takes the day off-

www.liveleak.com...

On the day of 9/11, Silverstein had a doctor's appointment. Interestingly, the lease he took out in July 2001 gave him the right to rebuild the buildings if they were destroyed, along with profiting billions in the aftermath of 9/11.

This coincidence is reminiscent of J P Morgan who cancelled his Titanic trip merely hours before its fateful maiden voyage.

2. BBC reports WTC7 falling before it does-

www.youtube.com...

Mistakes happen, but how can you report a building collapsing before it does? Does common sense not tell you this could only possibly be an early press release of something that has been planned? Again, mistakes happen, make up your own mind.

3. Rebuilding America's Defences and the New Pearl Harbour-

www.newamericancentury.org...

September 2000- foreign policy think tank going into the 21st century makes it perfectly clear that America needs to play a role in the middle east.

As the 20th century draws to a close, the United States stands as the
world’s most preeminent power. What we require is a military that is strong and ready to meet
both present and future challenges; a foreign policy that boldly and
purposefully promotes American principles abroad; and national
leadership that accepts the United States’ global responsibilities.

Type Middle East into the document and it comes up over and over again. To maintain America's world position requires control of the ME and its resources, or at least leadership that shares American interests.

Further, the process of transformation,
even if it brings revolutionary change, is
likely to be a long one, absent some
catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a
new Pearl Harbor.

Is this reference to the 9/11 attacks that came 12 months after this document.

Consider the Zionists behind this project, and the positions of power they hold.

Paul Wolfowitz spoke of Pearl Harbour just a few months before 9/11-

www.liveleak.com...

He is pretty much discussing how Pearl Harbour was the factor that took America to war, just like the assasination of Archduke Ferdinand for WW1.

www.utne.com...

Whether 9/11 was planned to forward the military development of America and the foreign policy aims, one cannot deny that is exactly what is has done. Whether this use of 9/11 was opportunistic in nature, or outright planned, is up to you.

4. Norad and wargame exercises on day of 9/11-

www.prisonplanet.com...

Some excellent links on this page. Can we accept that it was merely coincidence that exercises were being carried out that day that involved hijacked airplanes? Without these exercises and confusions, it is hard to believe the hijacked planes could have gone so far offcourse and for such a long period of time without being intercepted by fighter jets?

Is it merely coincidence that on 7/7, that exercises where being carried out that involved bombs on buses and the underground in London?

www.globalresearch.ca...

Ask yourself, what are the chances that on 9/11 and 7/7, exercises were being carried out that reflected what actually happened?

5. Passport found-

www.youtube.com...]

How would a paper passport surive this crash? Where any other passports from flight 11 found, what are the odds of this happening? Even if a passport could survive, why was it the hijacker's passport? Just another coincidence?

Of the 19 hijackers, 15 were from Saudi Arabia yet America invaded Afghanistan and Iraq...

6. Bin Laden blamed too early-

www.youtube.com...

Everybody should see this video. How can they be so sure of what caused the collapse? Hours after the attacks, these people were on the mainstream news putting the notions of who was behind it into the public mind. Whilst people are in shock and open to suggestion, they are plugging Bin Laden- Jerome Hauer- another Zionist with influence, also a participant in the CFR, another think tank that 'guide's American policies.

Also note from the video, Iraq, Iran, Libya and Syria are listed. How can current events and these countries being listed by the MSM on the day of 9/11 be coincidence- we've took over Libya and Iraq, Iran and Syria are next. Could it be any clearer?

Ask yourself, how can the MSM be plugging bin Laden so early? How can this not be planned?

7. WTC7 demoliton, not collapse.

www.youtube.com...

From even a non scientific background, the argument of this video makes perfect sense when you open your mind to an argument that doesn't fit the official story. Even if the resulting debris from the collapse of WTC1 and WTC2 was enough to damage WTC7 to the point that it would collapse, it is still next to impossible to see the 'collapse' as natural.

If a section of the building is damaged, and the fire brings it to the point of collapse, why does it fall neatly at what appears a speed that offers no resistance? As the video explains, the building is solid, hence to fall, it requires energy to move the structure (which would take time)- the building comes down in a way that there is no resistance, the only way this can happen is through explosives being used to remove the structure to bring it down.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Again, one more video of WTC7-

www.youtube.com...

People need to approach these points with an open mind. Consider that our governments have used deceit to get their way in the past- look at 1953 in Iran. Sacrificing lives to further an agenda or make more money doesn't matter to those who make the real decisions.

edit on 29-4-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
one of my biggest questions is what happened to these people, and why? www.youtube.com...
I think this is pretty damning in itself. especially the call girl interview. none of it makes sense unless there really is some sort of cover up going on. as far as the buildings coming down, I remember I was on leave standing in the living room of my folks house watching the first building come down and my dad asking why would they demo the building, because it was obvious to him being a structural engineer, and architect that it looked exactly like a demo job. to me the whole dang story stinks, and I think our government got away with murder.

just found this one as well, this one is worth giving a watch. www.youtube.com...
edit on 29/4/12 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter
one of my biggest questions is what happened to these people, and why? www.youtube.com...
I think this is pretty damning in itself. especially the call girl interview. none of it makes sense unless there really is some sort of cover up going on. as far as the buildings coming down, I remember I was on leave standing in the living room of my folks house watching the first building come down and my dad asking why would they demo the building, because it was obvious to him being a structural engineer, and architect that it looked exactly like a demo job. to me the whole dang story stinks, and I think our government got away with murder.

Good link, the questions could go on far many more pages, I don't have enough time though

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Even with solid evidence in hand, it would take experts YEARS to OFFICIALLY declare anything, like the 9 months it took that sheriff to determine Obama's certificate was a forgery, when the rest of us knew it after 1 day.

It's ridiculous and nothing will ever happen to the inside jobbers for maybe decades.

edit on 29-4-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
You can add this to the list:

Odigo, the instant messaging service, says that two of its workers received messages two hours before the Twin Towers attack on September 11 predicting the attack would happen, and the company has been cooperating with Israeli and American law enforcement, including the FBI, in trying to find the original sender of the message predicting the attack.

Odigo says workers were warned of attack

An Israeli Messaging Service being warned prior to the attacks? Who sent the warning? How would THEY have known?

Still another question that is asked after the events, but just seems to evaporate into the ethereal and never get addressed.

edit on 29-4-2012 by Hessling because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Good thread I have heard about a lot of this but it's nice to see it all compiled into one thread.

I don't know but it's all pretty convincing. I like how they try to make you look like an idiot if you question anything about 9/11. It's always some type of response like oh you just wouldn't understand the physics or some other bs but they never have any solid evidence.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
There is an 'official' picture on september clues forum showing a supposed plane engine from 9/11, approx 1 mile away from the towers. For one it is not big enough to be from the same plane, and secondly there is bent street sign that has been placed next to it, everything else around this fake engine has dust from the collapse on it, except the street sign, which is totally clean!

In the same picture there is a set of headphones, really light-weight cheap looking headphones, defintely not used in planes, and the whole picture is definitely staged.

There is no way this fake engine travelled so far, and also no way these light-weight headphone could have travelled over 1 mile and conveniently landed next to the fake engine!

These are the kind of details that need more attention. i'll try and find the pictures and post later. There are many more coincidences like this and the ones you have mentioned. Keep them coming.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

In the same picture there is a set of headphones, really light-weight cheap looking headphones, defintely not used in planes, and the whole picture is definitely staged.

It sounds like you have never even been on a plane before.

They give you disposible headphones to listen to movies.

Silly assumptions leads you to silly conclusions.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Good thread and your points sum up the event nicely...

Flagged

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
"There Is No Such Thing As Coincidence, Just The Illusion Of Coincidence"

V for Vendetta.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I think Ryan Dawson summed it all up pretty well in his vid "9/11 and the cover-up."

Link

Mossad... CIA... PNAC...

Revolutionary change? Careful what you ask for...
edit on 29-4-2012 by jlm912 because: link

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jlm912

An eyebrow-raising point Dawson brings up is that if flight 93 had been heading to NYC, he calculates from it's estimated speed and the distance from Shanksville to NYC that it would've reached the city within minutes of WTC7's collapse. I haven't done any fact-checking, but it's a hell of an observation if it adds up...

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Nice post op! I was thinking of starting a thread about all the coincidences as well, and thought that I could get to at least a 100. Which makes the odds of the official story being true pretty non existent! The debunkers are always slim pickens when they have to answer all the tough questions.....or they have Sunday's off!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

1. Larry Silverstein takes the day off-

www.liveleak.com...

On the day of 9/11, Silverstein had a doctor's appointment. Interestingly, the lease he took out in July 2001 gave him the right to rebuild the buildings if they were destroyed, along with profiting billions in the aftermath of 9/11.

This coincidence is reminiscent of J P Morgan who cancelled his Titanic trip merely hours before its fateful maiden voyage.

2. BBC reports WTC7 falling before it does-

www.youtube.com...

Mistakes happen, but how can you report a building collapsing before it does? Does common sense not tell you this could only possibly be an early press release of something that has been planned? Again, mistakes happen, make up your own mind.

5. Passport found-

www.youtube.com...]

How would a paper passport surive this crash? Where any other passports from flight 11 found, what are the odds of this happening? Even if a passport could survive, why was it the hijacker's passport? Just another coincidence?

Of the 19 hijackers, 15 were from Saudi Arabia yet America invaded Afghanistan and Iraq...

6. Bin Laden blamed too early-

www.youtube.com...

Everybody should see this video. How can they be so sure of what caused the collapse? Hours after the attacks, these people were on the mainstream news putting the notions of who was behind it into the public mind. Whilst people are in shock and open to suggestion, they are plugging Bin Laden- Jerome Hauer- another Zionist with influence, also a participant in the CFR, another think tank that 'guide's American policies.

Also note from the video, Iraq, Iran, Libya and Syria are listed. How can current events and these countries being listed by the MSM on the day of 9/11 be coincidence- we've took over Libya and Iraq, Iran and Syria are next. Could it be any clearer?

Ask yourself, how can the MSM be plugging bin Laden so early? How can this not be planned?

7. WTC7 demoliton, not collapse.

www.youtube.com...

From even a non scientific background, the argument of this video makes perfect sense when you open your mind to an argument that doesn't fit the official story. Even if the resulting debris from the collapse of WTC1 and WTC2 was enough to damage WTC7 to the point that it would collapse, it is still next to impossible to see the 'collapse' as natural.

Point by point

1) It was Silverstein wife insisting keep doctor appointment

The Contract between Silverstein/Port Authority REQUIRED that he rebuild any buildings. The insurance
(7 Bil) did not come close to paying for the damage. Also is on hook for lease payment - 10 mil/month
for smoking hole in ground

2) BBC screwup - studio is in London, doubtful if anybody even knew where WTC 7 was . Were quoting a
Reuters report which in turn quoted local report about ANTICIPATED COLLAPSE of WTC 7 (FDNY was clearing
collapse zone around it from mid afternoon) In the chaos twisted into that WTC 7 HAD collapsed

5) Passport

Not only passport - number of papers found from AA11. Includes flight manifest, passenger wallets and mail
from cargo hold

On the street, standing in a shower of office paper and the siding from the building, he found a piece of paper. It was an airliner's itinerary, listing information about a flight from Boston to Los Angeles.

"...I noticed in the courtyard that there were valises, suitcases, strewn about the courtyard. There were wallets everywhere, broken glass, and then I noticed that there were airplane tickets." FDNY firefighter John Moribito

6 Bin Laden

Perhaps have heard of embassy bombings in 1998

en.wikipedia.org...

Or USS COLE

en.wikipedia.org...

Wasnt if nobody heard of Bin Laden before Sept 11

Had a long history of attacks against US targets

You seem to think is some Zionist plot

7 WTC 7

As for collapsing in neat pile - WTC 7 inflicted damage on Verizon building next to it . Wreckage from WTC 7
crossed 4 lane road and smashed 30 West Broadway (Fiterman Hall) so badly it was demolished

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Point by point? You skipped two and three.

How about the smoke in the subway before the buildings collapsed?

Audio starts at 0:16, Witness says, "I was just in the building...I took the train..got out underneath...the smoke was in the train station"

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Another witness in BBC report

Talks about the damage from the planes, then about 0:32 says, "then there was that big explosion from much, much lower"

edit on 29-4-2012 by jlm912 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jlm912
reply to post by jlm912

An eyebrow-raising point Dawson brings up is that if flight 93 had been heading to NYC, he calculates from it's estimated speed and the distance from Shanksville to NYC that it would've reached the city within minutes of WTC7's collapse. I haven't done any fact-checking, but it's a hell of an observation if it adds up...

If your Dawson calculated that he doesn't have a clue. UA 93 crashed at 10.03 and WTC 7 collapsed at 17.20.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Larry Silverstein did not take the day off. He had a dental appointment for that day and then he went to his regular real estate office, about four miles from the WTC., His presence or absence had no effect on the destructiveness of the attack. The suggestion that, as landlord, he was somehow forewarned of the attack is moronic.

Sept 11, 2001 was Primary Election Day in NY. A lot of people went to the polls first and arrived at work late, which fact probably saved hundreds of lives.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Ah, here we go.

Just watch this first part, if you would, then decide if you can handle the rest of it....

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Excuse me. a 4th explosion was reported by several live news channels at about a quarter to eleven(~10:45), after the first two towers collapsed. That's when the plane would've arrived.

Shanksville to NYC ~300 miles

Flight 93's speed estimated ~ 580 mph

Time fore flight 93 to have reached NYC from Shanksville ~30 minutes

Would've reached at ~10:40
edit on 29-4-2012 by jlm912 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join