It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange guys in my home today. (you may want to read this!)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Very nicely done, you had me.

S+F

Peace

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
That guy is awesome btw!

I can vouch for him! And hes very nice with the ladies...

Bet your girlfriend is pretty or else that nice guy wouldnt be there!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Why is it wrong? It'sdjust a silly joke peeps. Dont get too worked up over nothing!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Old.

Probably don't even have a girlfriend.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Dang, I manage to avoid the April fool and still caught in this.

You got me clicked. SnF for the trap.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
That was excellent.
My heart stopped for a fraction of a second.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
It's shocking how easy it is to fool people and how naive are some of them.

What a useless topic, complete waste of webspace and time

edit on 29/4/2012 by ShadowAngel85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Hahaha

Funny friggin' bunny!

Well played! You had me for a few seconds, I will admit.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
almost a heart attack...then hysterical laugh. lol

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Richay699
lol i swear my heart started to skip a beat once i clicked the link well played

Buwhahahaha MAN YOU WEREN'T THE ONLY ONE!!! I just about shat myself when MY profile popped up...I was like

S&F from me (grudgingly)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Man, been studying my tail off and working that I can't believe I missed this thread.

I just about died laughing.

ROFL!!!!!!!!

Loved the story...

Stars for everybody.. Give you all drinks but I can't drink until next week.

edit on 29-4-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
WAIT WTF this is about me ? im scared now seriously i am why is my profile popping up?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

WAIT WTF this is about me ? im scared now seriously i am why is my profile popping up?

This thread=The gift that keeps on giving!

edit on 29/4/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
VERY FUNNY!

clever, clever...

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I knew it.... I don't know how, but I just KNEW it would be me. I've been having a dream about being watched, hunted even, for the past week and a half. Different dream, same theme, and its like it progresses a little bit each night... The one I had last night seemed to be something about computers or something. Now I know why. Well don't worry, I just called the police AND the FBI and gave them your ATS screen name along with mine and told them what happened. I'm gonna get off my computer now and go to my friends amd use his and from there I will start to send emails to the police, fbi, as well as call and email the nsa, homeland security, tsa, and anyone else i can think of who should have this intel you provided aalong with both of our identities! You should do the same, bro, seriously! Start with local law enforcement since theyre closest and can save you. Dont worry though, you got Me on your side... I've just been Waitin for something like this! We are in this together pal! I'm just glad we finally met, or rather, were brought together by fate, lol! I was wondering when a partner would come into my life... just, any form of real human contact, ya know? Yeah, I'm sure you know, we were made to be together haha... im just so glad you did the right thing and reached out. Now we are gonna have all kinds of wild adventures together! By the way, does your girlfriend have any cute friends? Or, is she at least hot? You never know, she might just decide she likes me... and we have to think about her happiness first, right? I'm just sayin.... I'm assuming you're a gentleman, right? No need to reply, I'll just hack your address and show up knocking at your bedroom window sometime in the next day or two so we can start planning on how to deal with "the threat". I'll pack a duffel bag with clothes and stuff, and I can sleep on the couch or floor or wherever. I'm a little short on socks though... could I borrow a couple pairs while I'm there? I'll do laundry and other chores and stuff to pitch in for living there. you might have to have a talk with your girlfriend though, because she is gonna have to understand about our new special relationship. luckilly she was there when it happened so she understands my involvement and how serious this whole thing really is...
edit on 29-4-2012 by 3n19m470 because: jusy reading a few other replies, lookin for clues and such... and why are people laughing like its some joke that our lives are in danger? are they in on it, or... hmmmm... I have an idea but Ill U2U you if anything comes of it... cant trust ppl here, ya know? just need some time to get my head straight, ya know?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Lame attempt at humor....

This belongs in jokes, puns and pranks.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Got me, my heart literally jumped out of my chest

Good one

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Hahah good man, I never look to see what section a thread is in so I totally missed it was in joke section. You got me...one point for you. Well thought out, just shows how easy we can believe made up lies doesn't it.

People who are getting made over this need to take life a little less serious, especially when a person has taken the time to be creative and entertain us. Thanks OP

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Nice! My heart stopped for about a minute there until I figured it out.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join