It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure - major release this year

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Donegal_TDI

Dear Donegal

What you have here at best is a guy who makes his living at this stuff. He is asking all of us to contribute to his film.

At best this film will put together all that we know or at least think we know about this subject. We have had it all already it will just if good be putting it together.

The idea of this guy is it will go from there and start a real disclosure.

It will be ignored by MSM as usual. If he died suddenly it would raise a few eyebrows amongst those of us who think we know, nothing more.

Face it folks TPTB will not let this stuff get out, by that I mean the real stuff not what this film will be about,

They will kill all of us first.

For disclosure to happen, 1 we have to take back our countries from the current PTB or 2 a ET, UFO has to land on the white house lawn. Even then they will probably through a tarp over it and call is a sky rock.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

LOL! Well in that case it is rather different. You cannot exactly apply that to a situation like a relationship between two people. That simply wouldn't work.... well... maybe for the one that wants to abuse the other in any way shape or form haha

Just saying that this particular subject is very sensitive and we all know whoever tries to get the whole truth n nothing but the truth, gets knocked off very soon after it comes out or even just before they try n get it out. So they have to play it out differently so they have a sort of cover/protection for themselves.... get me?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Doesn't he say this every year.. ?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sgotya
Just saying that this particular subject is very sensitive and we all know whoever tries to get the whole truth n nothing but the truth, gets knocked off very soon after it comes out or even just before they try n get it out. So they have to play it out differently so they have a sort of cover/protection for themselves.... get me?

That does make sense in some situations I guess, it's just hard to accept. There's the whole gradual disclosure thing too, which could still be the case, and if so maybe things like this are part of it.

Looks like patience is the thing we need, even though it's hard.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
States the movie will not be made if he doesn't reach $43,000 by 4/26/2012...so I guess we are out of luck and no one will tell anything again.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donegal_TDI
Stephen Greer released this announcement today.....

Click

Clip of text from the website.

_^_ The Earth has been visited by people from other worlds who are not malicious, but in fact concerned for the future of humanity.
_^_ A cabal of military, industrial and financial interests have kept this contact and what we have learned from it secret for over 60 years.
_^_ Their secrecy is meant to suppress the knowledge that can liberate the world from the yoke of oil, gas, coal and nuclear power and replace the current world order with one of New Energy and true Freedom.

So we're to believe that beings from other worlds are concerned about our futures but allow this so-called military-industrial cabal to suppress information that can liberate us from dependancy on oil, coal, etc.

Sounds ever so much like religion which claims God is loving and deeply cares about his children but allows atrocities to be conducted on humanity, allows famine to kill millions, allows disease to ravage the weak and helpless, etc.

Greer has been disclosing nothing for years and is using December 2012 as a means to relieve people of their money so he can make a movie repeating what he's been babbling about for far too long.

When he discloses something that actually occurs then and only then will I believe in what he says. Till then it's Diet Pepsi, popcorn and rented movies.....

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
reply to post by Vandettas

Jones is a JOKE. He comes across as a raving loony, thats his job!!! Go find a sheeple type person and introduce them to Jones and watch their reaction, after they've seen him they'll think anyone saying the same stuff is also a raving loony. He's disinfo.

I think Icke was real when he first set out but he's been warned and is now making money.

Jones..... another loon like Greer.... plus in between rants he advertises buying soap from some geezer that's been making it in his root cellar for ages, to buy dehydrated nuts for when the system breaks down and people have to fend off hungry squirrels with their bare hands, etc.

I believe we're not alone here in this vast universe, but this "oh the interplanetary beings care about us and made themselves known to military industrialists previously but now sit and wait for the brink of human extinction before stepping in" is pure Rubbish....

Anyone can make crazy-ass statements and eventually have a following of like-minded imbeciles that would follow the head nut to even commit suicide.

This # is too weird !

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sgotya

LOL! Well in that case it is rather different. You cannot exactly apply that to a situation like a relationship between two people. That simply wouldn't work.... well... maybe for the one that wants to abuse the other in any way shape or form haha

I understand what you are saying, and I think I understand what you think and believe as being true.
However, in regards to people getting disappered, or knocked off, could you name some of them?
Please don't say Phil Schneider because he's on the hoax list.

Further, regardless any body count of names you list out, please consider that if anyone was interested in REALLY telling the truth and spilling the bonafide she-bang, any 6 year old child on the the internet knows how to create a free email account via Google, Hotmail, Yahoo, or any of the countless dozens of other free email hosting services that are essentially anonymous in consideration that you can say you're anyone.

From there, with your new shiny fresh smelling internet identity, you can then add on a Youtube account, a blog, Facebook, ATS, Gaia online
, Twitter, and anything else your little heart desires by way of free internet goodies.

With a fist full of free internet goodies, you can then post all your nitty gritty, truth, whole truth, and nutt'n but da troof, so halp you gawd.
If the anonymity of just the free email account doesn't blow enough air up your skirt to make you happy, then, there's always TOR browsing, and to be extra extra extra careful, you do all this from an open terminal in a university, public library, shopping mall, internet cafe, or any random wifi hotspot.

All the talk about being worried about getting knocked off is thus then null and void.
Anyone actually really truthfully f'real fosho concerned about their life that wants to get the info out can do so quite very very very easy all starting with any random free email provider and following through with signing up for services to facilitate the release of data.

Lastly, if you like old-school, there's making copies of everything to CD/DVD and mailing the copies to every news agency in every country under false names, or totally anonymous.

We don't however see any of that. We see talking heads, in public, up on stages, and though some of the more respectable folk like astronauts naively got punked into sharing a stage with total charlatans, the fact is, charlatans are running the show, and they will indeed ask you for money through video purchase, book, t-shirt, a ticket to sit in the auditorium for a conference, anything.
The sad thing is, the more reputable people got punked and used by the charlatans to try giving the charlatans actual credibility.

edit on 28-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I am hearing you.... you obviously have concerns about who is genuine and who is a charlatan. I get that. And there would be no real point in me giving you names. Most likely you would either not agree or never have heard of them anyway.

All of those things you mentioned about how easy it is, thanks to "free internet goodies" like Hotmail, Facebook, YouTube etc etc.... it shouldn't be hard to keep yourself anonymous and out of harms way. Well.... really? you think so?

If you are on a site like ATS, surely you know that the "dark government" has technology well beyond what we have out there commercially. It has been said in various circles they are AT LEAST 100 years ahead of what is out now. So do you really believe those "internet goodies" will keep you safe?

There is so much more out there we have no idea about and even if we think we do, it probably isn't the right one.

As for the money making side.... well... how does one get the truth out to the masses if they do not have the funds to do so? hopes n dreams? lol.... you have to make money to get these things out unfortunately. This world we live in won't have it any other way unless you happened to come across some massive gold mine and cashed it all in.... but even then, having such a thing would get you that much attention, you can be sure they would take it all away from you one way or another. Or if you had some form of inheritance that amounted in the millions.... but hey, not everyone is that lucky

So it has to be done some how and this seems to be the way of choice. Nobody will 100% agree with it, but how else would you do it?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I love the line that says, "Disclosure and CSETI have the largest library of never before seen footage gathered over 20 years of study."

"Never before seen" and they've had it for 20 years? So how can that be described as disclosure?

Looks like a few suckers have pledged money but still no takers for the $10,000 dinner date with Stevie!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Sgotya

I see what you're saying once again, but, anonymity is entirely possible.

Proposal: Let's pretend I worked for shadow government X or all sorts of super secret stuff, and i had all this super secret stuff memorized due to a quirk of eidetic memory, and/or had managed to sneak out documents, videos, and anything else that might have relevance.

Well, if I go online as Druscilla and post any of this super secret stuff, I'm gonna get got, right?

1. Since getting got is not an idea that cottons favorable, I go to my nearest public or university library with free internet access terminals, get online, create an email account for [email protected], and then I ghost off.

2. I then go to the closest electronics store, or, possibly even an electronics store 300 miles away, all depending on how paranoid I am, and spend $25 on a pack of blank CDs, or DVDs.

3. Locked and loaded with a pack o circles, I go home, and burn all the special special special info onto said pack of circles so, depending on how many is in a pack, I got that many copies.

4. Multiple copies of all the special special special gotten done and did for $25, plus cost of petrol for the car, I can now go about stashing some of the copies, and then also mailing some of them off to interested parties all over the globe.

5. Interested parties? Ah, yes, these things take planning, so, before making the [email protected], I made lots of friends in the alternative community here at ATS, and all the other interested similar type places and boards under another other different name, maybe something like [email protected], and gave them all a chirp that I'd be sending them something they might be interested in seeing.

6. Postage per CD/DVD might run around $5 a pop. No biggie. Since I was some super secret whatever something working on super secret whatever somethings, I'll have at least a bit of change in the bank, which will have been withdrawn in anonymous cash to pay for postage, and sent off from several different postal locations.

7. Anytime I handle anything, I wear latex gloves which can be purchased for under $10 for a whole pack of 50 at any pharmacy type store.
I also go barefoot at all times so that I'm properly grounded which totally messes with the satellite tracking of individual human bioelectrical signatures. Wearing rubber soled shoes, you're not grounded, so, you're easy to track. Going barefoot is the safer route of paranoia.

8. i then choose another University or Public Library, walk in with one of the CD/DVDs that I have not sent off, make sure I'm going through TOR to mask my whereabouts at least for a few minutes, and then upload all the stuff on CD/DVD to Youtube, ATS, my blog, and everywhere, all for free, under the JaneDoe account.

9. If I don't feel that's gotten enough attention, I make a different account, maybe [email protected], and proceed to create accounts to all the same places, spamming my little song and dance away.

10. The evidence should speak for itself. Peeps online will pick it up, share it, talk about it, criticize it, debunk it, praise it, believe it, whatever. Regardless of what peeps think about it, the information is now in the public domain and it's been got into the public domain anonymously.

Further it's been got into the public domain and spread around for under $100.

As a matter of moral clarity, when it comes to true truth, spreading the truth for free, getting it out into the wild without asking for anything in return, not recognition, not money, not book deals, not speaking engagements at ufo conferences, not anything, should be satisfaction enough.

We don't, however, see that.

We see people boldly in the spotlight, autographing books, smiling for pictures, doing everything to gain recognition and fame (or infamy) they can.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Sgotya

(since I didn't have enough space to finish) ...

If any of these people were really in fear for their lives, they'd have shaddap long time ago.
If there's a shadow gov as is claimed, then, such shadow gov doesn't need to make threats or harass anyone. anyone becomes even the tiniest bit of eyebrow raising, and car crashes happen, suicides happen, plane crashes happen, people sometimes just disappear to be found dead of an overdose in the arms of a hooker in Mexico.

If a shadow gov does exist, disappearing anyone for any or even no reason at all would happen.
Further, if a shadow gov did indeed exist and was working with spooky bug eyed aliens, they could get the spooky bug-eyed aliens to just zap the problem person away in the middle of the night for an eternity of probing every orifice they have to offer up to probing.

It thus stands to reason, that nothing being said is of any real truth.

Since also everything that comes out comes with a face, as indicated above, if it has a face and name attached to it, then, it prolly aint necessarily so.

It would then seem that the only thing what would likely have any validity would come out totally anonymous with no requirement for recognition, and no further response from any of the email addresses associated with the material.
It'd be an info dump.

Anyway, I think i'm done for now. I needs to lay my head down for some sleepy.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
There will be no disclosure - ever. I mean think about it, why would there be? The PTB's are happy to keep the status quo and all this loose talk by the likes of Greer, Wilcock and Fulford is only pre-amble and pre-selling for their upcoming books, dvd's and speaking engagements. This is a business after all for them and they're riding the gravy train for as long as they can hold on. Real disclosure and real evidence will mean the train comes to a grinding halt. Would you kill the goose that lays the golden egg?

I believe strongly in ET's and their relationship with us humans and I think they'll make themselves known to the public when it suits them and not before.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Does anyone remember that movie? The aliens arrive with a handbook "How to serve humans" go though lie detector tests and everything and are shown to be telling the truth. They insist their whole purpose is to "help" humanity. So a bunch of humans decide to travel to their home world and board the space ship as someone who has translated the text runs screaming toward them yelling,

"It's a cookbook! It's a cookbook!"

Ah, the classic Twilight Zone episode "To serve man".

Back to the topic; it seems to me Greer was sincere in his early years but now he's definately jumped the shark.
As the saying goes, everybody's got a price.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Donegal_TDI

Another thread about info we already know, by people who to date have proven nothing.
But then again with 6 billion population they can keep this stupid news reel going for a good few years yet.

IMHO there is only one rule we should follow.

1. Either show 100% proof or shut up...

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Oh no, it got worse than i expected.

When i saw the topic, i was like, umm ok sure. But when i clicked the link on the post, my brains started to hurt.

Steven Greer? KICKSTARTER?!

Really, no words for the combo.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Hi.

Are you serious with the barefoot thing? Do you have any more information about grounding? I have a funny thing, i really need to get myself grounded with dirt/grass or my feet will explode. Seriously, they come hotter and hotter, tingles like hell and everything.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter

Originally posted by justwokeup
Oh for goodness sake. Enough already with Greer.

A scam movie by a known scam artist. Must have run out of insects to photograph?

Another few minutes of my life wasted.

then why spend the time writing this post?

maybe you should go to another forum that you can give constructive posts to instead of this rubbish.

Why? sheer frustration that people seem willing to give the time of day to known fraudsters again and again.

Its not constructive for the ufo subject to give him any time at all. His credibility is totally shot.

Although i'll admit I should have dug out the cseti moth picture schuler did in a following post.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
reply to post by onehuman

I 100% know there are aliens out there, its so vast there just has to be.

I don't want to sound disrespectful at all but I have a logical issue with the statement you made (see "quote"): please tell me How you KNOW? Couldn't it be that you are convinced... you assume... or maybe even :-) you wish... which are all very valid positions. However, if you "know", please share the facts that knowledge is based upon with us

btw.. I'm with you if you assume that the vastness of the universe makes it statistically rather probable. Isn't this what the Drake equation is all about?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
because he is right on several points.

he is? care to show where he has been right?

<< 1  2    4 >>

join