It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar Eclipse coming Over America next Month!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I'm surprised nobody has been talking about it much but a solar eclipse will be coming this May 20th. I live in WA and have done some research but can't find any news articles related to it so I can't post it on Breaking Alternative News. But there will be a solar eclipse coming over America especially WA. What I was told was that it was going to be a total solar eclipse over WA but I haven't heard or been able to find enough news to verify it. I just wanted you guys to know there's one coming up next month!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This article will help anyone looking for more info:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
That's awesome thanks for the additional information! I wish I could post this on breaking news since nobody seems to know but couldn't find 1 news article reporting about it!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I just happened to catch this vid yesterday and thought I'd share it

I haven't seen one of these for quite a long time

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Ot

Originally posted by Swing80s
I'm surprised nobody has been talking about it much but a solar eclipse will be coming this May 20th. I live in WA and have done some research but can't find any news articles related to it so I can't post it on Breaking Alternative News. But there will be a solar eclipse coming over America especially WA. What I was told was that it was going to be a total solar eclipse over WA but I haven't heard or been able to find enough news to verify it. I just wanted you guys to know there's one coming up next month!

I started a thread on this eclipse the other day. Check it out if you like: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Swing80s

sadly if it isn't whacked out or absurd nobody seems to care unfortunately
edit on 26-4-2012 by alkesh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
So I convinced my AP teacher to show that youtube video at the end of class at green river and she did so I'm hopin im getting the word out to everybody!

top topics

join