It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hopi Prophecy (space station)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
i was looking at the prophecies and i noticed that it spoke of A dwelling-place in the heavens, above the Earth, falls with a great crash, appearing as a blue star

then i remembered reading about Planetary Resources wanting to mine asteroids.

could these two be connected?

Hopi Prophecy The Hopi prophecy talks of us having Four Worlds, with the Fifth World about to emerge from the ashes of the Fourth, the timing signified by Nine Signs:

1--The coming of white-skinned men, who take land that is not theirs and who strike their enemies with thunder (guns)
2--The coming of spinning wheels filled with voices (covered wagons)
3--A strange beast like a buffalo but with long horns that overruns the land in large numbers (cattle)
4--The land is crossed by snakes of iron (railroad tracks)
5--The land is crossed by a giant spider's web (power lines)
6--The land is crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun (mirages on asphalt and concrete roads)
7--The sea turns black, killing many living things (oil spills)
8--Many youth, who wear their hair long like our people, come to the tribal nations to learn our ways and wisdom (hippies)
9--A dwelling-place in the heavens, above the Earth, falls with a great crash, appearing as a blue star (future demise of a space station?).

Hopi Prophecy

and

Planetary Resources, based in Bellevue, Washington, initially will focus on developing and selling extremely low-cost robotic spacecraft for surveying missions. A demonstration mission in orbit around Earth is expected to be launched within two years, said company co-founders Peter Diamandis and Eric Anderson.

Within five to 10 years, however, the company expects to progress from selling observation platforms in orbit around Earth to prospecting services. It plans to tap some of the thousands of asteroids that pass relatively close to Earth and extract their raw materials.

Planetary Resources

thoughts?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
My thoughts would be that if the ISS has a crisis and comes down from orbit, I'll really be interested in what it has onboard that may burn blue on the re-entry.

Dwelling Place in the heavens... It sounds almost perfect for an "ole time" description of a Space Station and what it might look like if it were unexpectedly hit with a big piece of junk or an asteroid no one saw coming.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Interesting...
Certainly will star so others will see it.
May I say also your avatar is amazing but too distracting.
Peace.
edit on 25/4/12 by hellzdoms because: Editing had to be done...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

wasnt there a thread about a blue ball of fire that struck the west recently?
i believe it turned out to be a meteor or something.

maybe whatever the meteor was made out of, that burned blue, could be the same stuff that they store in the space station :L

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Very interesting. Either that or somebody from another planet/dimension crashes and burns blue. (If they breathed something that could cause that blue color)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by hellzdoms

yeah i should probably change it, i always wind up staring at it for a few seconds each time i see it

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock

Please do, its interesting but too distracting

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Not sure if it is a prediciton that will come true but its feasible. Why not?

Like your thoughts thtough. Especially that the Hopis predicted the Hippies.

Talk about Hip Hop

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

The only problem is that nobody can actually trace this prophecy back to the Hopi. This is an important fact because the Hopi have addressed prophecies that don't have a Hopi source. They have said that those prophecies and beliefs should not be trusted. The only time you can be sure something is actually a Hopi belief is if it can be sourced back to an actual Hopi. I've even heard some say that even then you should only believe the Hopi if they are on Hopi land. See the Hopi are a very private people. They are not going to go around talking about Hopi matters to random white men. I say random white men because that's the farthest back we can source this prophecy. One is a minister who supposedly picked up a Hopi who was hitchhiking and they told him this prophecy. Of course we're not even sure if this minister ever existed. The other source is a writer who quoted this story.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I like it, keep it

On topic, always found the hopi stuff interesting, bang on in fact, although I always though of the spiders web one ase the interweb.... Too obvious ?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Got any links for any of these claims? Not saying your not right, I just like to know, you know.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Numb3r

The Hopi nation put out a press release in 2002 that says this titled "Cultural Theft and Misrepresentation" that states this. Unfortunately this article is no longer online so you have to use the Wayback Machine. The problem is though that ATS doesn't do well with archived links. Instead I'm going to send you to a wiki page that provides a better summary about what I'm talking about and at the bottom there is a working link to the archived article.

Hopi and Pseudo Hopi Prophecies

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Spot on, thanks!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

wasnt there a thread about a blue ball of fire that struck the west recently? i believe it turned out to be a meteor or something.

I'm not sure.. I know people have been showing illustrations of what some think Nibiru should look like, if it exists, and it's usually depicted as a red core with blue 'wings' off either side of it?

I'm not sure what else would qualify as a dwelling place in the heavens though? ISS just seemed the first mental fit.

edit on 25-4-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
What color did skylab burn when it burned up?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I will probably catch flack for this but, on Feb 16 2013 asteroid 2012DA14 is making a close approach to earth. So close that it is said to come between the earth and the satellites orbiting. Heres the thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We will have to wait and see. Didn't some guy predict that the ISS would be evacuated or something?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Interesting read OP thanks for sharing.

Just makes you wonder what the modern world would be like if the US wasn't colonized.

Anything to do with American Indian prophecy and wisdom fascinates me. When was the prophecy written or first foretold if anyone knows?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Mir???

Skylab???

Many Russian capsles full of trash from the space station

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I'm so sick of this Hopi crap, these are a hoax. Any time you hear Hopi and prophecy mentioned together, you can rest assured it's a lie and a hoax.

Note: According to statements made by the Hopi themselves, none of the currently publicized "Hopi Prophecies" actually originate with the Hopi.

www.2012hoax.org...
www.esowatch.com...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Ah, wikipedia, a source that is known to twist the truth when it suits them...

Let me show you a false claim made among those in that link you gave...

Wikipedia claims that there is no "blue star prophecy" among the Hopi, but this is a lie.

To the Hopi Kachinas are spirits, including Hopi ancestors and deities, that show themselves in many different forms.

But there are two prophecies, one of a "green/blue Kachina" and another one of a "red kachina", and these prophecies do come from the Hopi.

BTW, there are many Hopi villages/branches out there, reminiscent of their ancestors who went on a spiritual journey accross much of the Americas.

The Hopi elders have long passed down their myths and prophecies from generation to generation via oral tradition. Additional details are extrapolated from their many ancient rock pictographs and tablets.

One such prophecy reveals: "When the Blue Star Kachina makes its appearance in the heavens, the Fifth World will emerge".

The Blue Star is seen as the starting herald of a Great Purification period beginning prior to 2012. This would last for 7 years in total. Interestingly comet Holmes 17P travels an orbit around the sun 7 years long. That fact makes for a rather ominous coincidence if you ask this researcher. That should mean the great purification runs through 24-10-2007 to 24-10-2014.

It is said that it will begin when the Saquasohuh (Blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes his mask. Which partly relates to a certain ceremonial dance involving a specific religious mask from what I understand. It is however also explained as an actual solar object. First it would be represented in dances and later seen in the sky by all peoples of the Earth.

The Hopi ceremonies will supposedly no longer be carried out once the "Kachina" removes his mask. This will be during a dance in the plaza that is held before uninitiated children. In all likelihood that may refer to one of the dances allowed to be viewed by white tourists. Although for a while there will be no more ceremonies, eventually the ‘Oraibi’ will be rejuvenated with new faith and new ceremonies, marking the start of a new cycle of life.

It is also held by many of the Hopi that WWIII may start at that time and would be initialised by the very people who first revealed the light. that is those people in the other ancient nations. Likely candidates are India, Persia, Egypt and China.

2012rising.com...

This prophecy does exist, but like Global Warming, and politics wikipedia, and some sources, decide that they know better than everyone else and try to REWRITE history because they say so...

Anyway, comet Holmes exploded and it expanded, it's brightness increased half a million times what it was originally and at one point it became larger than the Sun itself. It could be seen by the naked eye but it was faint even with it's increase in brightness.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join