It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masons discovered the highest truth on Jesus and the Essene centuries ago.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Greetings All,

It would appear that few on ATS know the studies of the Masons is all about religion and in particular the studies of the Essene, the ways of the Therapute, and the teachings of Jesus. I am not a Mason, though I like to study many of their themes, and in the study of Jesus and what were Jesus' motivations there are few sources better than most of what the Mason libraries maintain.

It is amazing the level of hate that is aimed at a society that formed what became the Constitution of the US, and the understanding of the problems in Europe and the Middle East that needed to be addressed to form a Democratic Republic that banned religion in Govt. for the good of We The People. It was unfortunate that these studies had to be conducted underground to avoid the hate and resistance of the organized religion types. It is also time this greater knowledge and truth is allowed to come into the light without the hate of organized religion's intentions to attempt to keep these truths supressed.

Most of the Mason's big secrets were given up long ago and anyone can get to most of them on the Internet. All the Degrees are out in the open and they teach a ladder of knowledge using symbols and allegory stories, which a great deal of the Biblical Narratives use also. Some would call the Masons a Secret Society, but it is more of a Society with Secrets. The Secrets go against the teachings of the organized religion in many ways, but its overall efforts are to get to the truth and the light.

It is often difficult to study the group that Jesus belonged and who tauight him his knowledge, but the Masons seem to have traveled this road long ago and kept a diary for the discoveries. So, their studies deliver a great deal of the details for the Essene and where they originated from antiquity. One of the things that I've found to be most interesting is reading one of their Encyclopedias that does a really good job of filling in many of the missing bits of the old history for religions.

The Masons study things from Babylon, its Kings, its god, and its symbolic arts, and how that transferred to Egypt's BlackLands, and how the Essene came to capture all this via what is called The Mystery Schools of ancient Babylon and Egypt. It is an interesting history that allows people to see from a much more highly educated view of the sciences and medicines of these ancient societies.

There are several Masonic Encyclopeidas out there, but I like this one for the moment written by a Dr. Mackey, MD. It is now on the Internet with all its letters of the alphabet and it makes for some of the most interesting discoveries of both religion and history. I like the Essene issues, which are related to the old Mystery Schools issues from Pythagoras and going back to the origins of the first gods in the minds of man.

Some excepts for the Essenes is a good place to enter reading and learning.:

www.phoenixmasonry.org...

In ancient authors, such as Josephus, Philo, Porphyry, Eusebius, and Pliny, who have had occasion to refer to the subject, the notices of this singular sect have been so brief and unsatisfactory, that modern writers have found great difficulty in properly understanding the true character of Essenism. And yet our antiquaries, never weary of the task of investigation, have at length, succeeded in eliciting, from the collation of all that has been previously written on the subject, very correct details of the doctrines and practices of the Essenes. Of these writers none have been more successful than the laborious German cities Frankel and Rappaport. Their investigations have been ably and thoroughly condensed by Dr. Christian D. Ginsburg, whose essay on The Essenes, their History and Doctrines, published at London in 1864, has supplied the most material facts contained in the present article.

-----

They had a common treasury, in which was deposited whatever anyone of them possessed, and from this the wants of the whole community were supplied by stewards appointed by the brotherhood, so that they had everything in common. Hence there was no distinction among them of rich and poor, or masters and servants; but the only gradation of rank which they recognized was derived from the Degrees or orders into which the members were divided, and which depended on holiness alone. They lived peaceably with all men, reprobated slavery and war, and would not even manufacture any warlike instruments. They were governed by a president, who was elected by the whole community; and members who had violated their rules were, after due trial, excommunicated or expelled.

As they held no communication outside of their own fraternity, they had to raise their own supplies, and some were engaged in tilling, some in tending flocks, others in making clothing, and others in preparing food They got up before sunrise, and, after singing a hymn of praise for the return of light, which they did with their faces turned to the East, each one repaired to his appropriate task. At the fifth hour, or eleven in the forenoon, the morning labor terminated. The Brethren then again assembled, and after a lustration in cold water, they put on white garments and proceeded to the refectory, where they partook of the common meal, which was always of the most frugal character. A mysterious silence was observed during this meal, which, to Some extent, had the character of a sacrament. The feast being ended, and the priest having returned thanks, the Brethren withdrew and put off their white garments, resumed their working-clothes and their several employments until evening, when they again assembled as before, to partake of a common meal.

What one learns is Jesus and Mary were Essene Masters of knowledge and the Essene school on Mt. Carmel worked much the same as the School of Pythagoras 500 years earlier.

In order to understand the words used in Revelations on issues of symbolic imagery, one must become well versed in the understanding of how these words of imagery can be interpreted. One can't learn how to do this well with just reading the Bible's content, as Constantine and the Romans stripped out the knowledge on the Essene, the methods of teachings for the Mystery Schools, and all the knowledge that would allow the history of Jesus to be seen in the correct light and true history.

In the methods of the Essene and the Mystery Schools, those not clued into how to read their imagery words on a higher level were left out of the abilty for higher understanding. These folks of the lower realm of abilty to understand were called Beasts. Those that didn't understand the bad parts of the Mystery School's teachings were often called the Anti-Christs as they easily marry the story of Jesus and the Essene to the issues of the Babylon false Trinity, the issues of Nimrod, Semiramis, and Tammis, and their teachings become those of the anti-Christ.

It only via following in these footsteps of Jesus and his learning of these Essene Mystery Schools issues that one opens up the higher realm for understanding beyond the often low ways of the literal. It is this process of learning the higher realm's knowledge that allows Jesus to raise the dead, as the Essene considered those with only the lower realm's knowledge as being dead and being in need or rebirth into the higher knowledge.

It is only via this pathway that Jesus learned that others can know what Jesus knew and valued, and also make it easy to see those with the Beast level of knowledge and those that adopt the anti-Christ untruths.

edit on 25-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Respect for Jesus is the study of the Essene's history

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
No, the masons didn't discover crap.

And creating a thread with nothing in the OP is crap.

Your truth is not truth.

You're still wrong.

Replace truth and light in your op with deception and darkness
edit on 4/25/2012 by Iason321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

No, the masons didn't discover crap.

And creating a thread with nothing in the OP is crap.

You're still wrong.

First of all, the Freemasons were persecuted by the Church, whose doctrine you hold in such high esteem. So of course you wouldn't agree.

Additionally, I believe the correct term would be, "You're welcome to your opinions, but I respectfully disagree with you."

Intelligent discourse continues from there. Instead of flatly accusing the OP of being "wrong".
edit on CWednesdaypm040435f35America/Chicago25 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

How in the hell do you know Anything about the Masons?
Quite frankly i imagine your knowledge of Masonry is about as extensive as my knowledge of Quantum Entanglement, before flapping about Opinions make sure you can justify them.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

what he's saying about them goes against Truth,

therefore, it's not truth, rather a deception

It's simple, really.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Dont critique me for criticizing him, you've done some pretty blatant trolling here in the past....

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321

what he's saying about them goes against Truth,

therefore, it's not truth, rather a deception

It's simple, really.

Your version of truth.

Your version of truth is not the only version there is...and I daresay you don't know everything, so how can you be so sure?

Don't oppress others' viewpoints. That's not what this site is about.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Masonry is essentially about getting closer to whatever you perceive as god. To bash the OP with ignorant hatred is uncalled for. If you really want an example of deception and darkness go read the bible.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

It's simple, really.

I have to agree with this point. You're simply failing to address "why" you think the OP is wrong and doing it in an extremely rude way as well.

OP, I appreciate the post. For some reason I cannot see the link as I'm on my mobile at the moment. Would you mind PMing me?
edit on 4/25/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Dont critique me for criticizing him, you've done some pretty blatant trolling here in the past....

That should be a reason for you to set an example, instead of what you're doing right now.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

The OP is theoretical and to be honest the reasoning used is sound, The OP merely suggests that the masons most likely posses knowledge of Christ beyond the understanding of the church, To be blatantly honest i think you only read the Thread title and attempted to Burn the OP to satisfy your own Ego.

Unfortunately for you this is ATS, Me and every other user here will Deny You your personal ignorance....

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Op, I still think we'd all appreciate some degree of elaboration on this "truth" you're talking about...

I myself would be very interested in seeing it.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

I have no reason to do it in a polite way.

This guy creates rude threads on here constantly, and is constantly making posts bashing the Bible, bashing God, and spreading lies.

My patience for this kind of nonsense is thin at this point in my life,

I don't need to lovingly embrace someone who's creating threads with no other purpose than to bash peoples beliefs, try to bring people down, and create confusion

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

OP is a Bible bashing God hater,

anyone who sides with him has my sincere pity.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I have no reason to do it in a polite way.

This guy creates rude threads on here constantly, and is constantly making posts bashing the Bible, bashing God, and spreading lies.

My patience for this kind of nonsense is thin at this point in my life,

I don't need to lovingly embrace someone who's creating threads with no other purpose than to bash peoples beliefs, try to bring people down, and create confusion

Nonsense? Your "making sense" is a book that has been rewritten multiple times, and whose veracity is questionable by even the most esteemed scholars.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

OP is a Bible bashing God hater,

anyone who sides with him has my sincere pity.

Sorry to tell you this, but I'm gonna be that guy.

No one wants your pity.

If you don't like the thread, kindly vacate it. Leave the rest of us scholarly types be, without starting your drama.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

The reason I love ATS is the rules for manners & decorum. Besides its okay to have a different belief system than someone. Keep your heart and your MIND open. You might learn a thing or two.

Its just his opinion. No need to take it personally.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

The rest of you scholarly types?

Step down off your high horse son,

You don't know what you're speaking of,

Don't you have some sketchy new age fringe belief website to be studying and believing in?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I think The OP was just bouncing some thoughts off the forum StarChild, I do it all the time, I call it "Brain vomit"

I imagine the point of the thread is to ask us guys about our thoughts on the Subject and help the OP elaborate his own thoughts,

--------------------------------------------------------------------
OP you are In-fact correct in your Thread title however the masons possess not so much the truth of Jesus but let's say a more astute understanding of him and God, Also a different understanding of self-improvement through Their chosen religion

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Freakjive, if it was you, or someone who hasn't started a million troll topics, I would've been much more kind nad polite

You have to understand, this MagnumOps guy has a history of trolling ATS and starting threads for no other purpose but to instigate fights and cause confusion and deception,

That is why I reacted harshly to OP.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join