It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Ten List: Signs of Paranoia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
10) You watch some re-runs of Gilmore Girls, and think to yourself, that their family is definitely

in the Illuminati. The grandfather went to Yale, Rory goes to Yale. their family immigrated on

the Mayflower. The grandparents are East Coast elite. Gilmore Girls is ruined!

9) You can't stand to look at magazines or watch the news on television, otherwise you will start

to feel as though your life has become the movie They Live. Ads for hair gel turn sinister,

menacing commercials command, "OBEY."

8) On your birthday, when you blew out the candles on your birthday cake, you wished for ninjas.

7) A band you like is not famous, and you find yourself hoping they will never be successful enough

to attract attention of the Hollywood elites. Otherwise they will either disappear from the

music business, or worse, they will start making videos with Lady Gaga.

6) After reading about mind control slaves and all of the little symbols, and things associated

with them, you scrutinize your life. You never have "missing time," you don't sleep with your

clothes on, you don't eat McDonald's french fries, and you are not covered in scars so you are

probably safe. But you can never wear your beautiful scarf with monarch butterflies on it ever

again.

5) You've rented Eyes Wide Shut too many times, and your spouse is starting to wonder if you are a

weirdo sex pervert.

4) You never let the gas tank on your car get below halfway, and when you start to feel nervous

about something, you re-pack your grab-n-go-bag. Just for kicks, you sometimes sing "Somebody's

Watching Me," by Rockwell into your cell phone or any other device you think might be bugged.

3) You secretly start learning Mandarin from a podcast, just in case.

2) You start watching Ancient Aliens on the history channel. Boring! You fall asleep, but only

because you already knew everything they said. Alien shows written for normal people are a

snooze. The Hitler episode didn't even mention the Bell experiment.

1) On your typical day off work, you check the internet for doom. No doom? You sigh with relief,

inventory your stockpile, and recheck the internet for doom. Possible doom? You scour the

internet for corroboration, and then re-pack your grab-n-go bag... Better go ahead and re-check

the internet for doom.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AmethystSD

Could you elaborate on number 6 please? You have got me interested

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

Some of that is from a whistleblower ex-Illuminati named Svali. David Wilcock put some of her stuff together on his site. Some of it is from the book "Thanks for the Memories." but I've read a lot of material on the subject, so I could be leaving something out.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
When you ask "Joshua, HELP" on a forum.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

#7 - well if my "Band" (just me) goes popular... well then EVERYONE would finally want a "Power Guitar". Till then, ... (link instead of embed so it's not-quite spam)... I've Got The Best Guitar Ever Yet Built (reitze)!.

#2 - I've watched AA - but only because of the interesting archeology... their religious commitment to their theory is a bit annoying at times.

So I guess that means I'm not paranoid - even if "they're out to get me".

Just Because You're Paranoid Doesn't Mean They're Not Out to Get You! (Captain John Yossarian - Catch 22)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmethystSD
7) A band you like is not famous, and you find yourself hoping they will never be successful enough

to attract attention of the Hollywood elites. Otherwise they will either disappear from the

music business, or worse, they will start making videos with Lady Gaga.

This is one of the reasons I got into hardcore 80's punk when I was younger and still love it so much. It's the very antithesis of mainstream Hollywoodized music.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by reitze
So I guess that means I'm not paranoid - even if "they're out to get me".

Well, not necessarily. You might be able to add to the list.

Regarding #6 a little bit more in depth, Svali says that illuminati members have to leave their homes in the middle of the night and go to a place where they do their stuff. She said that many of them sleep in their clothes on those nights so that they can get more sleep. Apparently, missing time is one of the biggest tip-offs. Members don't necessarily remember their nocturnal activities by day.

She also said that there are two basic types of mind control slaves, those who are disposable, and those who are bloodline. The disposable mind control slaves will have noticeable scars or moles where electrodes have been attached. They are usually more careful with the bloodline slaves, leaving marks that can't easily be seen, except under a black light.

The thing about McDonald's french fries, is from "Thanks for the Memories" written by Brice Taylor (a very traumatic book to read.) Brice says she was sold, as a child, to Bob Hope. Anyway, in the first part of the book is a lot of condensed information on mind control slaves, written by experts who have treated them. The expert says that if you ask a mind control slave how he or she eats M&Ms, they will always have a specific way they eat them. Whereas, most people don't do it any particular way. If you ask them to eat the M&Ms differently, they become uncomfortable. The french fries thing, is a lot of them have to have the french fries everyday.

That book is online as a PDF in places. I also found a PDF instruction manual that explains exactly how it is done. It's so dark, this subject, but interesting, so it's easy to get a little obsessed for a while. I'm the kind of person who wants to know the truth, so I seek it out. But that knowledge sometimes comes with a price. Hence, Gilmore Girls is ruined.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Not a list of common paranoia attributes, but definitely a profile for ATS member paranoia. Probably we need a DSM-IV code of our own. Gee, wouldn't that do us proud to have our own psychiatric label? We could get tee shirts printed up with the new DSM-IV code for ATS paranoia on it and everyone in the know, would know we made it into the elite class of crazies at ATS. Everyone else would be

Nice thread, OP

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

I should have put "humor" in the title. Thank you, to whatever mod moved it. I didn't have a clue where it should go.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Paranoia is catching.

Pass it on.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Just now the front story on Yahoo, was telling me I could make french fries just like McDonald's. Then I got an email offering Chinese lessons. :/ Way to make a woman even more paranoid, internet. What do you think? Is it synchronicity or conspiracy? Sinister or benevolent?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmethystSD
The expert says that if you ask a mind control slave how he or she eats M&Ms, they will always have a specific way they eat them. Whereas, most people don't do it any particular way. If you ask them to eat the M&Ms differently, they become uncomfortable.

That's interesting. Do you think that anybody with any non-specific type of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder was subjected to mind control? Maybe that was the original cause of OCD.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Paranoia my first love. I want the whole world to have it. You know what is ruined me. Looking at the executive orders signed by barack obama. And that aint metioning the ones that are not made public. I think I saw "on the news" that 95% of bills and executive orders are not even public knowledge. ????

Paranoia! Pass it on

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

'cept for the eighth it ain't paranoia. it is awareness. but got yer point, laughed my ass off

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

That is an interesting thought. I knew someone with really bad OCD, and I always wondered what happened to him that made him so weird.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Oh boy...I cant eat a KitKat unless I strip the chocolate off it first and then the wafer layer by layer.

top topics

join