It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"CNN Election Center Drops Ron Paul!" Official Ron Paul gets shafted thread

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
ha... *AHEM*

HA!!! Blatant people, blatant...

Check out this brilliant CNN link, guess they 'forgot' the Dr. once again! And to boot, Santorum still gets a spot! I would not be surprised if they even squeezed a Jeb bush thing in there

Post your favorite Ron Paul "miscommunications" here and most importantly, keep the Revolution alive!

Ron Paul 2012 people! Time to deny the media of its fabricating influence!
edit on 24-4-2012 by PhysicsAdept because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Wow, that's such a shame. A fourth grader could report news better than these morons.

The American dream is real...when you're sleeping

edit on 24-4-2012 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
You can let them know... [email protected]. Bury em!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

The first places that need to be mobbed in the physical revolution are the MSM headquarters. Of course, I am sure they would not even report on it but... worth a shot right?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

Done.

Just sent them an email. This one is polite, if I get a reply I will make sure to post it as well as what I said. Keep up the Revolution! Every little bit helps.

ETA: (I got a MAILER-DAEMON notice from yahoo... help please...)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I'm starting to think that the media is treating this like a running inside joke. It's obvious they didn't forget; they are just making a statement.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
We can speculate all we want. We can claim over and over that the mass media is purposely leaving out or not mentioning Ron Paul. All it does is make us look like whiny finger-pointing conspiracy nuts.

However, ANYONE can see without a shadow of doubt at this point, that CNN is inept. They either blatantly forgot to mention Ron Paul, or they know their "projected delegate count" can't even be based on anything at all because they honestly don't know. I'd give them an ounce of respect if they could at least mention that they cannot provide an accurate projection for Ron Paul's delegates.

But no. I'M PUTTING ALL ACCUSATIONS ASIDE....

CNN simply does not know how to do their jobs.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
I'm starting to think that the media is treating this like a running inside joke. It's obvious they didn't forget; they are just making a statement.

Obviously. I mean, how could they forget Ron Paul is still running, and the fact that Santorum is not? Very hard to get a 40-something year old Senator mixed up with a 76-y/o Congressman. =\

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhysicsAdept
ha... *AHEM*

HA!!! Blatant people, blatant...

Check out this brilliant CNN link, guess they 'forgot' the Dr. once again! And to boot, Santorum still gets a spot! I would not be surprised if they even squeezed a Jeb bush thing in there

Post your favorite Ron Paul "miscommunications" here!

I am sensing that you really dont care about the views that many share that ron paul spoke about but have more so a dislike for Ron Paul supporters.

Got your priorities mixed up.

This thread is a Na Na Na haha hahaha flame thread.... Good job lol

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

I am sensing that you really dont care about the views that many share that ron paul spoke about but have more so a dislike for Ron Paul supporters.

I am confused....What are you really saying? First time I seen you on an PhysicsAdept thread...What you said really doesn't make sense, unless you can clear it up to what your really trying to say...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

No, no I apologize for sending mixed signals. I just hear all the time that the media has some sort of "right" to spread disinformation. Actually, another thing I hear quite frequently is that the whole delegate thing is so accurate and blah blah blah the media is very good at predicting the actual delegates and such... so that to a point many people kind of back up the media.

I am a huge Ron Paul supporter and am just trying to collect more proof that the media is screwed up in the mind. I think it should be maybe even illegal for such a prominent source of information to spread outright and blatant lies... We aren't talking about opinions here, it is now hard fact that CNN is trying to rig things, and I fear it has been proven for such a long time now...

But again, sorry. I will even edit my post to clear things up

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Every time the MSM does something so blatantly stupid and bias such as this, I always think I'll just stop caring because it's just too much nonsense to deal with. It never fails however, the feeling of overwhelming anger and grief it causes me...

What's even worse are the people who either can't see it, or defend things like this. This media blackout has been so obvious and for so long, yet some people claim "I dunno if the media is really doing this" Really? You're afraid of becoming a CONSPIRACY THEORIST?? Well wake up because this isn't a theory anymore, this is conspiracy fact!
edit on 24-4-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

Why edit the post? That is what's clearly going on or will happen eventually...The MSM will ignore him more and more unless we continue to call them out on it...They may have not dropped him yet, but that could be the case later on, especially when they begin to become more nervous that we are catching on to their schemes...I say leave it as is, but that is just me.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by danj3ris

And all this is true, and I agree that it does somewhat... narrow the legitimacy of the campaign when everyone just brings up the media... Well I agree with that a little bit anyway. My thing is that the media has such a large influence in things... unfortunately, and there needs to be a falling out with the media before things can change for the better. It is sad that every day there is more and more proof of why the media is ruining politics, yet it will be happy when the day comes they admit that they are manipulative b******, and so I don't mind keeping a nice little collection of some pretty large infractions.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by orbitbaby
You can let them know... [email protected]. Bury em!

Sent....

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Ummm so I went to the site and checked my state and Paul was listed....he was in third place below Santorum....how is this shafting him?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

I edited the thread at the end there, just to detour the wandering minds of some people who jump to conclusions

My goal is to bring Ron Paul supporters together, not to have them collapse within their own misunderstandings. I hate the media because of their inability to communicate. I do not want to become one of them, you know what I am saying?

Besides, there is no shame in putting Ron Paul 2012! at the end of any of my posts.

Ron Paul 2012!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

I merely wish to keep informed with my enemies. Knowing all aspects of the situation is a powerful tool in mounting an arsenal towards Revolution. If it makes you angry, I have complete empathy with you. It is so sad that our media that so many people blindly places trust in has to go to these means for their own greedy desires... BUT someone has to keep pointing them out, or eventually they truly will be ignored, perhaps even... dare I say... forgotten...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Well, say bye bye to your thread now because some mod decided that it's "off topic" and doesn't jive well with the other "on topic" Ron Paul threads. Interestingly, this thread HIGHLY involves a MAJOR conspiracy the media has been getting away with for a long time now. If that isn't "political madness" then I don't know what is. This sticks with the ATS theme quite well I would say. I guess that mod doesn't agree. What load of nonsense.

edit on 24-4-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

Well I agree that they could have done worse... but the point is that the front page is littered with non-sense... Not even a mention of Ron Paul. I dunno, maybe I am incorrect about this, but, if Santorum is out of the race... wouldn't he have about zero delegates? I know they are not necessarily static... perhaps you can shed some light on it for us here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join