It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News Painfully Admits That Ron Paul Will Win Iowa

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

Ugh
I checked my phone and somehow it didnt record and all i happend to get was a really bad picture of part of the booth
Very disappointed.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Cito

So much for the Ron Paul movement?? Ralphy boy should get together with Ron and join forces. Even invite Gary to the party.

Ralph is pretty much known for one thing and RP is known for basically re finding the Purpose to our Society.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
thats what should happen but unless Ron Paul drops his party and runs independent I fear there's no chance now.

Romney sweeping all 5 states last night, and recently finished watching documentary how the christian coalition has full veto power over republican candidates since 1996 which means Ron won't get the republican candidacy unless he drops out of his party and runs independent, green or some other 3rd party.

article from 1993: www.theocracywatch.org...

mentions how pat robertson's christian coalition was seeking full control of the republican party by 1996 which the christian coalition did achieve.

They have control over who is going to be the candidate. There is even an older documentary showing Pat Robertson's b.s. during commercial breaks recorded over C-band satellite.

Unfortunately C.C. and mass media have already made damn sure Ron Paul won't win. Even as much as I wish he would it's impossible.

unless he somehow drops his party runs 3rd party

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Cito

I think that is the End Game. If he cant pull off the Republican Take Over, than he has to go Third Party. Than the other's will probably come. But, it is very interesting that Ross Perot has not reared his head in such a long time. I hear he is investing in Space Asteroid Mining.

edit on 25-4-2012 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
When you cheer for RP, keep this in mind;

If RP wins, my knee jerk reaction is for him to win, BUT as soon as he becomes the president, he will become the captain of the Titanic after it hit the iceberg. After the US breaks up and SHTF, libertarians will be blamed, because RP will be behind the wheel during the implosion.

The best thing RP can do right now is spread the message.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Taikun

Im down. The US may need to come down a notch or two. All those who claim US and want this "Gangster attitude" will learn a thing or two. Most of those when it came down to it wont even throw down in the first place.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
People complain over how were over seas, people complain about our debt, people complain about our corrupt government, yet only one to fix these things are Ron Paul. YET, HE ISN'T HAVING THE EASY TIME TO BE RE-ELECTED! Lets do it!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Everyone should post a picture from their phone of their Ron Paul vote in a thread. Maybe this one.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Too little, too late.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Could anyone give me a site-adress with RELIABLE numbers who won what?

All I could find with something unbiased seems to be this site.

But there is nothing about Pauls "sure win", he seems to have only about half the delegates of Gingrich, who himself has about a quarter of Romneys delegates.

Could someone do some math for me how Paul could be positioned as the candidate of the Rep, please?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
There's little dirt for the media in trying to get behind RP.....Mitt Romney has oodles of material to keep the news cycle active thru the election.

Romney is Obama, Obama is Romney but clearly more and more americans are waking up, no matter how much the elite tries to censor us.......

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

PS I dont trust anything Rachel Maddow says, why do you?
edit on 24-4-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

You don't have to trust somebody for them to occasionally tell you something factual. Here's a simple solution: She's a "reporter". She reported. Now, can you refute the information?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taikun
When you cheer for RP, keep this in mind;

If RP wins, my knee jerk reaction is for him to win, BUT as soon as he becomes the president, he will become the captain of the Titanic after it hit the iceberg. After the US breaks up and SHTF, libertarians will be blamed, because RP will be behind the wheel during the implosion.

The best thing RP can do right now is spread the message.

I hear you.. in fact I authored a thread a while back elaborating on this idea:

What Concerns Me About 'President Ron Paul'

But in the end, what's the alternative? Would you really want to have a part in suppressing a potential revolution?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
That rich dope Romney's the candidate who's going to get fustigated in December.

Why are people still consternating about this? Don't you Failmericans remember Florida '04?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Painful indeed, you can even see how painful it is to admit on that second guy on his eyes, he barely can stand keeping them open while saying that, almost as if he is ashamed and fear for his life for uttering the truth on national television.

They probably had a vote/lottery on who was to utter those words, and that guy drew the shortest straw. He sure looks like it. Wouldn´t be surprised if he was fired when the evil overlords funding the MSM see that, and threaten to withdraw funding unless he is fired ASAP.

edit on 25-4-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Ron Paul will make for an interesting convention.....

That is about it.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
So...
No one wants to do some math for me how Paul could be positioned as the candidate of the Rep?

Well, I'm just asking. If there is no mathematical solution besides "winning every delegate there is left", well... then its over, right?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Your title is misleading. Fox News Stated that Ron Paul may win Iowa, they stated that Paul supporters were making significant ground. They did not say that Ron Paul will win Iowa, this is false. For all the talk of the mainstream media and disinformation, Paul supporters do a good job of flooding these forums with some of their own propaganda.

Nope, he has won it, there is no way he can lose, he has 14 delegates of 28, the worst he can do is win. Mind you, the other 14 haven't been awarded yet, so far he's 14 for 14, he has won Iowa, no propaganda, but simple mathematics.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Momentum is everything in a political race. TPTB bumbled the vote count in Iowa because any early win by Paul would have given the Big MO to Ron Paul's hopes. As it is now, TPTB feel comfortable suddenly "discovering" that Ron Paul actually won. It placates the Ron Paul supporters by throwing them a bone, after the fact. It also stops any "investigation" that may have come about. Most importantly it gives the "Chosen One" (Romney) the nomination.

Why Romney? He would be the easiest for Obama to win. And Obama will winl. Why? Because TPTB want a second four years for Obama to work for them. He has proven hisself a pliant vessel for their use. This will give Obama four years of unbridled opportunity to, once and for all, establish the final tyranny of...

...........The New World Order............

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
They don't even mention Ron Paul on UK TV, only Mit and Newt whatever his name is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join