It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I wanted America To Fail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
uploaded 4/20/12 - if already posted my bad

A great video with a different perspective on the how bad the world has gotten. Through the eyes of the evil what would you do to make America fail if it was your intention? Not that the current regime isn't doing a great job of leading America to failure.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I wouldn't even contemplate it, as much as people complain about "The Great Satan", as much as they enjoy the Pax Americana. The only way it could fail is from the inside and even then I believe this would be a temporary thing, there are just too many good people in the United States to let it happen for any great length of time.

There is more danger to the rest of the world than the US if it fails, because a US concentrating on getting it's own house in order will have little time to play protector of the free world. I am not even from the United States, but I tell you now, I would fight for her because the world without the US would be a winding decent into hell.
edit on 24-4-2012 by ParAvion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
They snuck Nibiru in there at 0:47.

If I wanted America to fail, I wouldn't be on ATS almost daily, taking a chance of getting on a new Schindler's list trying to put a dent in this NWO machine rolling over all of humanity and nature.

Good little video btw.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Not a bad video a little bit of good info. But is also plays on the ignorance of the average viewer by including a lot of disinfo also.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
They snuck Nibiru in there at 0:47.

If I wanted America to fail, I wouldn't be on ATS almost daily, taking a chance of getting on a new Schindler's list trying to put a dent in this NWO machine rolling over all of humanity and nature.

Good little video btw.

Interesting, had to go back and check that out - missed it completely the first time I watched it.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
This is the third thread on this video.
The search function is your friend.

top topics

join