It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking at the events surrounding Trayvons death.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
People are forgetting a few things.

Fact:1. Zimmerman went against the advice of the Police radio dispatcher that told him to stop profiling Trayvon and to leave him alone. Zimmerman instigated the situation by not listening to the professionally trained Law Enforcement Officer and as a result Zimmerman caused the fight that lead to the death of Trayvon.

Zimmerman: Guilty of Murder for not following the advice of a professionally trained law enforcement officer that resulted in the escalation of the incident.

Fact:2. Trayvon was reported to have grass on his back meaning that Zimmerman had subdued him to the point of being able to further control him until law enforcement arrived. The gunshot wound to the chest at close range also means that as Travyon lay on the grass on his back Zimmerman had the oppurtunity to withdraw his weapon and shoot Trayvon in the chest.

The question is did Zimmerman have Trayvon's arm pinned to ground in the last few seconds before ZImmerman shot him at point blank range?

Fact:3. Zimmerman did not have any other equipment on his person to deter from using deadly force against anyone who might confront him. All Zimmerman had was his firearm which meant that Zimmerans only mentality was that of a killer who would kill on sight if a situation got out of hand. If Zimmerman wasn't a killer then he would have had first been trained to listen to the law enforcement officer that had advised him what to do. If Zimmerman was not a killer and did not have the intent to kill then he would have had other devices available to subdue a person such as mace/pepper spray, or and ASP. But because Zimmerman did not have these devices on his person and the only means of defending himself and others was his firearm then he did have the will and intent to kill.

Guilty of murder.

Fact:4. The fact that bystander with the camera arrived three minutes after the shot was fired calls into question why didn't the bystander with the camera call Police as soon as he heard the problems in the street?
Obviously he was was drawn to the confrontation and instead of doing the correct thing he instead allowed the situation to escalate to the point of Trayvon being shot and then ran to the side of the Zimmerman.

Fact:5.According to reports Zimmerman had cuts on the back of his head and said that Trayvon had repeatedly smashed his head against the curb. Why didn't the guy with the camera call police when he saw this happening? It's obvious that the camera man was watching the entire time even while the events where Trayvon supposedly smashed Zimmermans head on the curb was occuring and then arrived three minutes after the shot was fired.

Advanced Expert Forensics would have been able to determine the exact time that the cuts on Zimmerman head occured based upon the time that the cameraman arrived and took the pictures which was recorded via the GPS
on the camera mans phone and the rate of blood coagulation from the cuts on Zimmermans head. From these two points an exact point of time of when Zimmerman said that Trayvon had bashed his head against the curb and when the cameraman took the images of Zimmermans head can be established.

Also there would have been bruising at the areas where Zimmerman had supposedly had his head bashed against the curb due to the concussive nature of the injury. If the injuries sustained had been inflicted by Trayvon then the bruising would have been in a radial pattern around the wounds meaning that the injuries were a result of the up and down motion of Trayvon bashing Zimmermans head against the curb.

But if the bruising shows that the pattern of bruising starts with the point of impact and then runs either vertical or horizontal at the wound than an object such as a weapon would have been used to create the injuries. As the weapon was raised over the accomplices head and brought down on Zimmermans head to create the wound the action of delivering the blows to the head with have remained consistent with the arc of the arms starting point to the end point of delivering the blow where a piece of the weapon used would have created a hemorage at the point of contact along with scoring the blood vessels under the skin where an open injury did not occur but because of the force used and as the weapon was dragged across Zimmmermans skull the projection on the weapons barrel would have damaged the blood vessels under the skin causing blood to be released under the skin where the weapon was used to create the blows. Basically the weapon would had to have been turned upside down where the front sights would have created such damage.

Does anyone know what type of weapon Zimmerman was carrying that night?

Also Forensics would be able to determine if Zimmermans weapon had been used that night against Zimmerman by someone else for the simple matter of fact that blood would have become logged in the spaces between the molecules of the steel barrel.

Fact:6. What was Zimmerman protecting that necessitated his use of employing deadly force as the only means of detering something from happening in the gated community he was guarding?

Also watch Bones and CSI on CBS as both shows deal with REAL forensics and what you are seeing in those shows that deals with forensics is real.

Dazitva is a hottie.

George Zimmerman Guilty of Murder.
edit on 21-4-2012 by Dryson because: Because it needed edited.

edit on 21-4-2012 by Dryson because: Because it needed edited again.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Yikes... I'm not a lawyer. I'm not even a law student. I do believe INTENT is a necessary element of Murder though and INTENT is the one thing that is 100% lacking here. It's a bad shoot...indeed..and I've said that from the first report. Murder? Yeah... as a political charge, it fits. As a criminal charge? The prosecutor who filed it ought to stand before the state bar to explain that one. It's so far overcharged for political reasons it's not even laughably justifiable.

It doesn't matter though. He's guilty of Murder because the Panthers....Black leaders...and no less a man that our President have either outright said it or heavily implied it. No need for a trial..jury? Who needs that?? We have the court of public opinion. We only lack the executioner now.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Everything Zimmerman and Trayvon

Is this something new? Has any of this info been mentioned before? I'm really getting tired of the same old threads reviewing everything that has been hashed out already. It's ridiculous...

edit on 21-4-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

LOL.... Well, that is another one. I thought we had a couple omnibus threads far beyond a couple pages...if we're calling thread crime and directing elsewhere though? Yours and his seem about equal for duplication about the 1000th time for the overall topic....

I don't call thread crimes though. It takes a thread Nazi or ...staff who's job that is.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

LOL.... Well, that is another one. I thought we had a couple omnibus threads far beyond a couple pages...if we're calling thread crime and directing elsewhere though? Yours and his seem about equal for duplication about the 1000th time for the overall topic....

I don't call thread crimes though. It takes a thread Nazi or ...staff who's job that is.
If you look at the link I posted, you will see that it has pretty much every other link associated with Z & T. Any bets on whether the mods will delete or forward this thread as well? Probably so. Mods are just as tired of the same old BS as I am. All it does is take up space.

These threads have become nothing more than a b!tch section for those who don't have enough patience to wait for the facts. You can't see how ridiculous they have become?

edit on 21-4-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Indeed... I had.. Oh well. I never saw the harm on the different threads, but then on a topic like this ATS probably has a couple dozen pretty much running the same topic or only the slightest variation of it for this and yours both. What can ya do though? A huge story has posts for weeks or months..and this one is only starting if the charges go anywhere. Heck... We could have another 12-18 months of this, EASY...if it's a murder trial they actually manage to warp this into.

edit on 21-4-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Existing thread here

Post your thoughts there.

Closed.

top topics

join