It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pearl Harbor: Proof of the Ultimate Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
This isn't a political thread. The information I'm about to share has nothing to do with 'Politic Madness'. But, if you were looking for that and ended up here, you're welcome to read this anyway.

Japan didn't attack Pearl Harbor. Japan's Military did. Yet, the U.S. dropped two bombs on the innocent people as if they were a crowd of zombies. What does that tell you? That tells me that any other country could do that to the U.S. It tells me that the leaders in power care nothing for the lives of innocent people. Who is to say that they wouldn't put poison in our food and water? Why do you people continue to deny that? Is it out of fear? If so, I don't blame you, but I ask that you find the courage to boycott this system entirely. Smoking is bad for you. But, it is also the perfect distraction for what could very well seriously poison you when put into your body at the same time every single day. If they make everyone believe smoking is causing all this illness, it will take their attention away from other risky stuff that has been scientifically proven to cause some kind of harm. Things like fluoride, traces of natural gas etc., and other chemicals they use in our tap water, toxins on top of toxins mating with toxins in our air, preservatives, colors, steroids, hormones and ingredients like high fructose corn syrup they put in so many foods, pesticides they use to grow food that have been proven to be irremovable completely before consumption, medications they shove down your throats every day, and more are just some of the examples of danger that have been PROVEN to cause long-term illness and some of which, even many, many different types of cancer. They press so hard on smoking obviously to help get people's eyes away from all of this. If people were to begin believing the food, water, and environment they use is killing them, they'd all start boycotting, rebelling, and going mad. The people in control obviously want to stay in control, so they wouldn't want any of that, now would they? The evidence is undeniable if you are willing to accept it and have faith that there is a way out of all of this, and it will be here SOON. I don't believe all of these things because I want to. I believe it all because of the staggering, unignorable, seemingly endless flood of hardcore, unbiased, overwhelming evidence. The only people who even attempt to do good things with power as world leaders seem to always get wiped out before they can get their chance. I can go on about this for hours. But, I feel I've dropped FAR more than enough info to grab the attention of people who aren't here because they're paid to derail this thread and others like it. The people who come on here and play 'healthy skeptic' are 99% surely driven completely mad by this so-called world or paid shills who are just trying to get by in this so-called world. You can't blame either of those cases, but you can ignore them. I ask that you please ignore them and put in your two cents because you are what makes ATS a place to deny ignorance. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
So are you saying paid derailers of threads poisoned by flouride and other unknown chemicals bombed Pearl Harbor?

To be honest, your "rant" doesn't seem to have any merit other than opinion. I am perfectly willing to read all citations for your information, but they are lacking. I am not blind nor dumb, so please show me a few links to determine for myself if i agree or disagree with your statements.

edit on 20-4-2012 by redbarron626 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I clicked on this thread expecting what the title says, proof that Pearl Harbor was a conspiracy. You mention Pearl Harbor in only a few sentences. That's a bit misleading, methinks.

Originally posted by Three
This isn't a political thread. The information I'm about to share.

Is the presentation of this information still pending?

Originally posted by Three
But, I feel I've dropped FAR more than enough info to grab the attention of people who aren't here because they're paid to derail this thread and others like it. The people who come on here and play 'healthy skeptic' are 99% surely driven completely mad by this so-called world or paid shills who are just trying to get by in this so-called world.

I guess I'm one of those people, those "healthy skeptics", but from what you've presented I'm convinced that you're totally right.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The Pearl Harbor attack was used to get America into World War 2. Just like 9/11, the American military needed public support for the war. After it was over, they had made a ton of money.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Some people say Pearl Harbor was bombed by American planes from the U.S. carriers that were not in harbor.

Others justify the A-Bombs by saying the Japanese military was made up of Japanese people that were citizens of Japan and factory workers were part of the plan.

Yet others claim the U.S. "allowed" the attack.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I believe pretty strongly that FDR did back the Japanese into a corner, deliberately, so they would strike out at us and draw the United States into the war before we were forced into it as one of the last nations standing.

The people suggesting that American pilots in 1941 were strafing and bombing Pearl Harbor...the same Harbor THEY were based in, no less, need psychiatric help. They've been into the world of conspiracy and out of the world of real history FAR too long.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Jeebus, the US high command and the president knew about the attack before hand...ie the carriers were sent to sea.....
The rest of the obsolete hulks were left for bait, and the thousands of dead murdered by their own goverment for an excuse to go to war......
The United stats foriegn policy virtually guaranteed that japan would have to fight them or go without needed oil and minerals....
This has been proven to my recollection....
The water is poisoned with Fukishima droppings for many years to come anyways pal....
Well all be lucky if we dont start sprouting facial warts by the dozen....
Next the miracle, a facial wart that resembles Elvis,...and can sing like him too.....
Doc its about this boil on my ass.....and yer dead....
GO.....Figure .................

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
btw. Nicotine has an adverse effect on fluoride. That's the reason IMHO why they (TPTB) want people to quit smokin'.
More here about this issue:
Nicotine-Fluoride

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
OUCH! Your one paragraph hurt my head harder then me trying to write in bullet notes.

Killing innocent people is part of an act of war. It's not about "soldiers" going into combat against each other.
An act of war is about collatoral damage to civilians and when will the rest of the world step in.
en.wikipedia.org...
Ignore this.
I stand corrected.

My interpretation is we can bomb who we want, including any nation we want, WHEN we want to,to continue "democracy" in the new world order, or free trade agreement's,and Hillary and current admin is going to tell us why it's important for national and global security.

Common, Like the Clintons (new wealth,) and Bushes (old wealth) haven't kept working together.

Give me a break. It'll be Chealse or a Bush kid for 2016.

OK.. I made a prediction.
Wanna bet?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I believe pretty strongly that FDR did back the Japanese into a corner, deliberately, so they would strike out at us and draw the United States into the war before we were forced into it as one of the last nations standing.

Not exactly....

We really didn't "back Japan into a corner". They'd been at war for sometime before 7 Dec 1941. They were fighting the Second Sino-Japanese war since 1937 and actually been fighting the Chinese since 1931 in one little skirmish or another that they instigated. The Second Sino-Japanese war was folded into World War Two.

When things were going the German way in Europe, Japan got uppity and decided to push their luck with European nations in the Far East. The Dutch supplied them oil, but wouldn’t give up the Dutch East Indies. The French allowed them to occupy French Indochina. The US, UK and other Western countries decided that enough was enough and froze their assets and the US cut off their oil.

That left them two choices: Either give up their ambitions in Asia and the war in China (which the Japanese military wasn’t gonna do) or take resources by force.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
The rest of the obsolete hulks were left for bait, and the thousands of dead murdered by their own goverment for an excuse to go to war......

Obsolete hulks? Sorry, but they were battleships at Pearl during the attack. They were the number one, state of the art Naval weapon at that time. The Carrier really wasn't the crown-jewel of the fleet like it is now.

Originally posted by stirling
The United stats foriegn policy virtually guaranteed that japan would have to fight them or go without needed oil and minerals....

Yeah, oil and minerals that the Japanese needed to continue their war of conquest in the Pacific.

People forget about the Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere. The Japanese wanted an Asia with no Western influence. Great idea. Too bad that the Japanese wanted to run the whole show with puppet governments and enslave all of Asia under them.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Three

Ah , Forgetting the " RAPE OF NANKING " and the Invasion of Manchuria Before the Pearl Harbor Attack ? Seems the Japanese Emperor was OK with that Atrocity comitted by HIS Military . Sounds to me that you have fallen for the Rewriting of History by some Propagandist Group ...... Think for Yourself here and do some Historical Research on your Own before you jump to that Rediculous Conclusion Sir/Madam .

edit on 20-4-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Ah look someone who is guessing at history again.If they had NOT surrendered we would have put boots there.The Japanese would then be honor bound to protect themselves from the Gaijin invaders.The deaths would have virtually ELIMINATED the japanese culture.My father was a command pilot and a Lt Col in bomber training command during WWII.The military was in charge like North Korea's military is now in charge. War sucks but Operation DownFall would have been a slaughter for both of us.Damn I'm the history police here.
As to the rest of your thread thank you Capt. Obvious Most of us have guns now can you guess why?
Think I'm a shill?

edit on 20-4-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: missed point

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

www.youtube.com...

Who's history?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

"Wars are all based on lies, could not be fought without lies" — Charles M. Young.

“Most wars are engineered by the Illuminati to weaken civilization and create a global police state" The Illuminati want to own and control everyone. They want to be God. They contrived all the revolutions, the world wars, the Cold War, Korea, Vietnam, the JFK assassination, 9-11, Iraq and Afghanistan and the "war on terror." ~ Henry Makow Ph.D.

“...this Cabal of Evil has engineered all major conflicts to further their agenda for the total and absolute subjugation of humanity."

"My working hypothesis is that most wars/conflicts are orchestrated by this satanic cult. The same people secretly manipulate events on both sides to undermine "all collective forces except our own" In other words, an Occult Elite is waging war on humanity and we don't even know it. "Who will ever suspect then that ALL THESE PEOPLES WERE STAGE-MANAGED BY US ACCORDING TO A POLITICAL PLAN WHICH NO ONE HAS SO MUCH AS GUESSED AT IN THE COURSE OF MANY CENTURIES?" (Protocol 13, emphasis mine) "

"Creating conflict makes fiendish sense. If they were to declare their true intention, they would meet opposition from all sides. Instead they create and hide behind competing forces and manipulate the outcome ensuring that "true believers" (the uncorrupted) die in the process. Everyone is so busy fighting, they can't see the real foe and the real agenda."
Henry Makow Ph.D.
How They Control the World

"War is the major way for the EVIL, sinister, insane Illuminati to control humanity." ~ Michael Shore

This is the GREATEST SCAM IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE!!

War brings in trillions for the Illuminati controlled Federal Reserve 'Terrorists'. The Illuminazi terrorists are the ones behind the scenes manipulating ALL world events, including never-ending "war for profits", revolutions (OWS), terrorism, and depressions which are carefully planned, instigated, staged, engineered and orchestrated into existence to weaken civilization, gain profits and control, reduce the population, and create a global police state.

Countless millions of innocent people are dying for nothing. Wars are manufactured to keep your eye off the ball.

HISTORY IS A LIE!

ALL WARS ARE STARTED ON PURPOSE!

"THE ILLUMINATI" FEED ON DEATH AND SUFFERING! IT KEEPS THE PEOPLE IN CHAOS AND THEM IN CONTROL! WAR MAKES TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS FOR THE CORRUPT. THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT KNEW ABOUT PEARL HARBOR BEFORE IT EVER HAPPENED! THE NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY REFUSES TO RELEASE JAPANESE RADIO COMMUNICATIONS INTERCEPTED THE WEEK PRIOR TO THE BOMBING OF HIROSHIMA! THIS IS ALL DOCUMENTED! DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH! WE HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED! WE ARE IN AN EMERGENCY! THIS IS HOW BRAINWASHED THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA HAVE BECOME. WE BELIEVE WE LIVE IN A DEMOCRACY. THIS IS NOT TRUE! WE ARE CURRENTLY LIVING UNDER A DICTATORSHIP!” Link

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
My father always told me that Japan lacked resources to make war, they attempted to buy all the scrap metal in America and eventually America refused and this was the final straw and the reason they decided to attack.

As for America using the bomb against 2 cities in Japan, it was not a new war doctrine and was apart of American strategy going back to the Civil War. The Civil War brought for the first time to North America the act of Total War. In the civil war it was decided in the beginning of the war that Generals in the North were instructed to completely destroy the South. There were to destroy there railroads, there means of production and there very culture. They did this or made this decision after General McClellan made concessions to Southern Generals concerning the rights of personal property towards slaves. McClellan was dismissed and the practice of Total War implemented right after, the main reason for total war was to destroy the Southern Culture or the white peoples attitude towards Black people and a attempt to rebuild the South so both sides would share in the benefits of reconstruction, but this died with Lincolns death. Property rights were returned to the White land owners as the government in Washington changed after elections. Reparations were going to be made to Blacks in the form of land seized from Whites, but it never happened.

Total war was to punish the South and brought things like the destruction of Vicksburg and Shermans march through the South.

Total War is the form of War America still uses and WWII is a great example. Carpet bombing German Cities was not a military objective, factories and airports and centers of transportation yes, but civilian areas no. This is how we won WWII The US and its allies targeted civilian areas and blew them to dust, as any military machine depends on the population supporting it. We did this to Germany, Italy and Japan, then we made enormous profit from helping to rebuild them after. We pounded these counties so completely there occupations were some of the most non violent in history and we were able to literally reshape them anyway we wished..

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

Sam the screamer.Yes the girl was correct.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
reply to post by niceguybob

Sam the screamer.Yes the girl was correct.

LOL.... I think we're going to get along just fine.

May Rodney and Sam R.I.P. I had the pleasure of meeting Sam on more then one occasion at the Comedy Store. I actually hung out with him in the parking lot before he did his set. He killed. Even Robin (williams) was there for a set.
I was invited to see Rodney when He was headlining at Ceasar Palace the weekend of the infamous "steam room eye damage" lawsuit.
articles.orlandosentinel.com...

but that's off topic....

We're talking war here.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by signal2noise

It's always been my understanding of history that the United States and Great Britain were both pressuring Japan HARD on the Petrol and Rubber sources in Asia and resources out of Singapore and other nations in that general neighborhood, leading to a near starvation of resources to the Japanese Mainland. Things like fuel, lubricants, tires and the like.

I could be all wrong...but again, It's been my reading and understanding of history that after the Japanese Imperial Army all but raped China and slaughtered their civilians wholesale for the world to see in places like Nanking, that FDR was working behind the scenes and quietly to stick it hard to Japan in those little ways... Nothing Overt, because opposition to U.S. involvement in World War II was VERY strong until Japan hit us. Again.. those are my understandings of how the war developed and started to the American side and Pearl Harbor.

For what it's worth... I back FDR working events around to draw us in..but I'll just leave it there. That side topic has led to a few raging battles in factual disputes here before and that's not my idea of a Saturday well spent today.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Cannot wait for the "GULF war" conspiracy. cannot wait

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join