It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Ten Real Conspiracies.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
This is an interesting article on how The Federal Reserve destroyed the Family Farm:

deadmanmusings.blogspot.com...

We have discussed the Federal Reserve and the mechanism by which it prints our money and then charges us 5% annually for the privilege of using it. What we haven't discussed is how the Fed uses lines of credit with its chartered banks to exercise control over our economy and our government.

"The Roaring Twenties, the decade that led up to the Crash,[5] was a time of wealth and excess, and despite caution of the dangers of speculation, many believed that the market could sustain high price levels. Shortly before the crash, economist Irving Fisher famously proclaimed, "Stock prices have reached what looks like a permanently high plateau."[6] The optimism and financial gains of the great bull market were shattered on Black Thursday, when share prices on the NYSE collapsed. Stock prices fell on that day and they continued to fall, at an unprecedented rate, for a full month.[7]

The October 1929 crash came during a period of declining real estate values in the United States (which peaked in 1925) near the beginning of a chain of events that led to the Great Depression, a period of economic decline in the industrialized nations.
(Source)

Notice that A Real Estate Collapse preceded the Stock Market collapse by 4 years (sound familiar?). The fact that the real-estate market collapsed means nothing without understanding the underlying structure of the real-estate boom. Historians blame "overbuilding", land speculation and a hurricane in Florida for what was a National collapse in property values. They blame the borrower.

Then, as now, developers never speculated with their own money. They borrowed it from their local bank, who borrowed it from the Federal Reserve. The Fed controlled the boom and bust cycle by lowering and then raising the interest rates.

"The recovery from the 1920-1921 depression had proceeded smoothly with moderate price increases. In early 1923 the Fed sold some securities and increased the discount rate from 4 percent as they believed the recovery was too rapid. However, by the fall of 1923 there were some signs of a business slump. Between April and August of 1924 the Fed reduced the discount rate to 3 percent in a series of three separate steps.

"By the summer of 1924 the business slump was over and the economy again began to grow rapidly. By the mid-1920s real estate speculation had arisen in many urban areas in the United States and especially in Southeastern Florida. Land prices were rising sharply. Stock market prices had also begun rising more rapidly. The Fed expressed some worry about these developments and in 1926 sold some securities to gently slow the real estate and stock market boom. Amid hurricanes and supply bottlenecks the Florida real estate boom collapsed but the stock market boom continued." (source)

By controlling interest rates during the 1920s, The Federal Reserve had total control over the boom-bust cycle in the real-estate market. In essence, it was a sucker's game. Developers went in with the expectation that buyers with easy cash would be ready to purchase the finished homes or commercial developments upon completion. By raising interest rates, the Fed did end the speculation, but they also made it impossible for builders to sell-off their remaining inventory. Unemployment and bankruptcies followed.

The question remains, why would the Fed pursue such a suicidal course in the first place? It doesn't make economic sense and it sure wasn't in the National Interest. Some have deduced that the Federal Reserve wanted to foreclose in order to take over the assets at a discount. While this may or may not be true, a far more sinister explanation is lurking in the shadows.

The Federal Reserve Bank is owned by the Illuminati Bloodlines. It is owned by the Rothschilds,

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Duke02

Prove to me the illuminati is real, and that the rothblablablas own this [SNIP].
Mod edit:Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors

[edit on 20-10-2009 by sanctum]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Forgive me for being naive. But is even the beleif in the conspiaracy a form of control, a aspect of the desire to have a formible following or idea to create a form of struture for even the unordane? It is all realitive asmy great cousin Einstein would proclaim. What is the point, the idea of true freedom cannot nor ever exist for man, for the idea of being alone is something that makes his race ashamed or a denial.. That is why the ape always stares at you at the Zoo..
This is sarcasm, and a reality check for allot of you.. Also just my great opinion, but look at consparicies, the financial crisis civilizations and everything else and you see a unordane form of struture. Period. Hell even look at the chaos theory, it is in the mix.
Hard to be respondsible, for your own survival when their is nothing to blame....... Easier to have somthing to point at for the cause..

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Top Ten "Conspiracies"? Well I would like to think the ones I believe are conspiracies have pretty damning evidence behind it.

1) 9/11 was an inside job: Over years of research I have sufficiently seen enough evidence to indicate a coverup (conspiracy)

2) Federal Reserve Banking and Banker Elites:

Self evident

3) The existence of Alien Life and or Alien civilization in or near our Galaxy:

I have seen and researched enough evidence to believe there is a coverup. Of all the conspiracies , this is the most massive and complex.

4) Drug Companies and FDA conspiring to suppress cures by "alternative means":

I have researched enough to believe that there is a massive coverup.

That's not 10, I really don't think I have believed in 10 WHOLE conspiracies in my lifetime. But those 4 above are pretty solid to me.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
This is great work i enjoyed that read but i look at the last conspiracy on the list the Iranian one and i just laugh at the US and the way they do what they want as long as the grand old USA best intrests are served who gives a whoo hoo about international law

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
God damn right! That's horrible, I knew it!

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
The cowboys in Bush.. before 9-11 our government(black) started to set up a horse whisperer natural horse movement. They now have bought up alot of the ranches and barns many of them selling a successful Australians (mine)( system making a good business from it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
They also if no one is caught and nothing changes did a false flag terror attack al qaeda the days are pregnant wich is MRSA..I wonder how many people with this still don't have any idea they are sick??? MRSA death comes form heart attack or menigtus or??? THe truth.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Yes, those 10 real conspiracies make me cringe. Thank God I'm at ATS with all my friends so they can protect me from demons.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The biggest conspiracy ever is ....The Big Mac doesn't have "special sauce"..it's really Thousand Island dressing. The fall of civilization is upon us.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I don't know if this was mentioned before but MK ULTRA was a big conspiracy, where the US Government tested mind control methods on its own citizens using drugs, resulting in several deaths.

And a current conspiracy I'm looking into right now is that the government secretly supports underage drinking.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
What do you all think of the Berelesconi incident a couple of weeks back before christmas ? was it staged ?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Concisely: what is the real aims of freemasonry nowadays?
I know that only top masons know it, and low grade masons are despised by their superiors.
It is just to help one another to reach top position worldwide in political & economic power? just to be covered by fellow judges & police in case they are found to break the law?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dr_strangecraft

www.google.com...=en&source=hp&q=teapot+dome+scandal&rlz=1R2GGLL_enUS353&aq=0s&aqi=g-s2g1g-s7&oq=tea+pot+&fp=db64f927cfe7b756

Fact check, make that Warren Harding 29th President for the
teapot dome scandal

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Top 10 pour moi,

1. 9-11 insider job

2. The Illuminati are ruining my life and my buddy Tylers'

3. Massive underwater dolphin cities (top officials of said city = illuminati)

4. Tobacco isn't cancerous, going into gas stations is!!

5. The Olympic games are played for the perverted pleasure of advanced alien cadre.

6. Going to the dentist (clearly illuminati) insures that one will be tracked with GPS tech.

7. Queen of England is really Queen of the Reptilians, and loved very much.

8. The soviet union never existed, cold war best hoax yet.

9. The orginal 13 colonies were faked, only 2 real colonies; Florida and Utah

10. Mass produced food / bottled water = STERILIZATION for all!

The TRUTH

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RodneyBickersmith
Top 10 pour moi,

1. 9-11 insider job

2. The Illuminati are ruining my life and my buddy Tylers'

3. Massive underwater dolphin cities (top officials of said city = illuminati)

4. Tobacco isn't cancerous, going into gas stations is!!

5. The Olympic games are played for the perverted pleasure of advanced alien cadre.

6. Going to the dentist (clearly illuminati) insures that one will be tracked with GPS tech.

7. Queen of England is really Queen of the Reptilians, and loved very much.

8. The soviet union never existed, cold war best hoax yet.

9. The orginal 13 colonies were faked, only 2 real colonies; Florida and Utah

10. Mass produced food / bottled water = STERILIZATION for all!

The TRUTH

I like this list

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by John bull 1

Well, I was about to post a similar thread, but it seems like you beat me to it by a few years! Anyhow, the reason I was going to post such a thread is that it is now 2010, and things are heating up a bit, what with the news hinting at conspiracy theorists being dangerous. In such times, I think it is good to have a reminder of the reasons that we are all here, as well as a reminder that conspiracies DO happen, however unlikely they may sometimes seem at first glance.

If you haven't read this thread before, I recommend reading the very start at the least. Even if you don't learn anything, it's an interesting read.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I am surrounded by conspiracys but the one that scares me the most is the media doesnt work anymore. I feel ripped off and oppressed by the fact the media cant do its job. Believing aliens are controling or converging with government officials seems bloody over the top. I wish i could fix this situation myself but i guess i am not a reporter or political type guy let alone conspiring to close down defunct government employees.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The only think i care to share is that everyone believes that have freedom of choice and will.

You are a product of your environment, the rest is a mere ripple effect.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join