It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Israel Is Not Evil, the World Is in Big Trouble

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This post will be closed, I promise
This is what they don't what American's to know about.
(I say this as all Israel Threads I have made are closed) - Anti - Zionism is not about hating Jews or any other people or race

Traditional Jews Are Not Zionists

Although there are those who refuse to accept the teachings of our Rabbis and will continue to support the Zionist state, there are also many who are totally unaware of the history of Zionism and its contradiction to the beliefs of Torah-True Jews.

I bring this up to only educate those that know nothing of the subject, I do not hate Israelis or Palestinians, this is about the Zionist agenda, those controlling the world and steering it to destruction. I believe all the worlds people should be free.

With the exception of the United States, nearly all the world’s nations have condemned Israel over the Gaza-flotilla incident, as have the United Nations and nearly all the world’s newspapers, radio and TV-news stations, leftist academics, and leftist organizations. Their characterizations of the Jewish state range from a society so evil that it should not be allowed to exist to a villainous nation that is responsible for a) the suffering of millions of innocent Palestinian men, women, and children and b) the lack of Mideast peace; and therefore c) the Muslim world’s anger at the West; and therefore d) Islamic terrorism itself.

Israel is almost totally isolated. A visitor from another planet would have every reason to report back home that the greatest problem on Earth is the planet’s Jewish state. Although Israel is the size of the American state of New Jersey and smaller than El Salvador, and although its population is smaller than that of Sweden, Burundi, and Bolivia, it is the most censured country in United Nations history.

www.nationalreview.com...

This is of course not the first time the Israeli army murders an entire family in order to inflict “shock and awe” on a people as bent on living and surviving as Israel is bent on killing and murdering. Israel’s history, after all, has been an uninterrupted concatenation of massacres and war crimes. In fact, one would exaggerate very little by saying that Israel itself is a crime against humanity, and for that matter a continuing crime against humanity.

The latest carnage in Gaza didn’t occur in isolation. The entire Gaza Strip has been languishing under a harsh blockade that has much in common with the Nazi blockade of the Warsaw Ghetto in Poland in 1943.

As a result of barring the estimated 1.5 million Gaza inhabitants from accessing food, work, medicine and fuel, the vast bulk of the population has been forced into abject poverty and virtual starvation.

Ill people who can’t find the needed medicine and required medical care in local health facilities, are left to succumb to their illnesses. It is believed that more than 200 innocent Gazan patients have so far died as a direct result of the callous Nazi-like siege.

desertpeace.wordpress.com...

www.ifcj.org...
American Propaganda at it's best!! Get your Israel/America Pin Today!!

The propaganda to support the most criminally evil country in the world as seen from every other country in the world are lies and propaganda to gain your support for Israel. America send billions of dollars to Israel if which citizens pay no taxes! Racial and gender segregated school, the Palestinian prison camp - America wants you to love Israel but Israel doesn't give a ******* if it's your birthday or about you as you are not apart of the sacred bloodlines that fuel their racism.

IPAC, or the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, describes itself as the most important organization affecting the U.S. relationship with Israel. With a budget of $65 million, and membership now standing at over 100,000, it is no wonder that congressional staffers consider it one of the most powerful and effective lobbies on Capitol Hill.

Once a year, AIPAC holds its annual conference in Washington DC. This May it was attended by over 5,000 participants. Its annual policy conference is one of Washington’s largest gatherings of lawmakers, topped only by the President’s State of the Union address. Guests this year included two-thirds of the House, half the Senate, and Vice President Richard Cheney.

Only rarely is a critical word uttered among politicians regarding AIPAC and its associates that support unjust and aggressive (and disastrous) U.S. policies toward the peoples of the Middle East.

www.stopaipac.org...

Supporter of Israel please don't tell me there is no prison camp....

edit on 19-4-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
this ought to do it
How about a little willy pete

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Im not sure why the attempt to drum up drama by suggesting this thread will be closed, perhaps the situation is already dramatic enough over there for you to not need to try to add to it...

But ill address the title of the thread itself, your kinda right there, if Israel is in the right, the rest of the world may be screwed. From a strictly theological perspective.
edit on 19-4-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Im not sure why the attempt to drum up drama by suggesting this thread will be closed, perhaps the situation is already dramatic enough over there for you to not need to try to add to it...

But ill address the title of the thread itself, your kinda right there, if Israel is in the right, the rest of the world may be screwed. From a strictly theological perspective.

Because I've done the same threads many times with those result, no offense it may not look like I have been here a while from the join date, but that's not the case, peace.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Let's be realistic...all sides have committed their atrocities. It needs to stop...all around.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

Perhaps it was due to a simple TOS violation, and a misunderstanding of TOS enforcement...

I see plenty of israel is corrupt and evil threads on here all the time, more than I see the pro Israel threads, but back to the thread topic as I do not want to derail the thread and cause its closure.

I may not agree with Israels policies, but I don't have my neighbors firing rockets at my school buses all the time, if I did I may be inclined to commit some war crimes of my own.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Perhaps once or twice it was one of those error you listed but it been a lot more than that, push to much on this subject and you get 011000100110000101101110011011100110010101100100 which I really don't care anymore as this site has been infiltrated with paid disinfo ops

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
Let's be realistic...all sides have committed their atrocities. It needs to stop...all around.

+1

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

You are absolutely right but if people don't wake up to what's going on and continue the support for Israel and attacking Iran the world will be against America and Israel and it will be the rest of the world shocking and awing America and Israel. It's the last card they have to play nuclear world war.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The more of the anti-Israeli posts I see, the more pro-Israel I become.
Shills don't thrill me anymore.

This is what is happening to our country. Our laws have been corrupted, the politicians are corrupt and now we have our own Brown Shirts (TSA) roaming the country asking for our papers. This is how Hitler gained power; espousing corruption of the system and blaming Jews.

But don't worry, nobody is coming for you...yet.
edit on 19-4-2012 by Nite_wing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
was expecting more pro israel stuff but they must be on a break as normally the moment you dis them they turn up by the dozen to defend israel

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing
The more of the anti-Israeli posts I see, the more pro-Israel I become.
Shills don't thrill me anymore.

Take a trip to Israel and see how well you welcomed and maybe reconsider your blind support because unless you are of the right Jewish bloodline your not worth crap to them even after the tax dollars you give them every month.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I haven't seen the same level of support for Israel in the Obama administration that I have for past administrations. Perhaps this is an indication of shifting support. Officially, Israel is an ally of the U.S., unofficially, I don't see BHO supporting Israel as vehemently as past presidents have.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
So that is your reason to destroy a nation and a race?

Sig Heil Mein Fuhrer!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

When I was in the military, albeit MANY years ago, I spent some time in Haifa and was very well accepted. I can't speak of the level of acceptance these days.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Now I could be EXTREMELY misinformed here, but someone once told me that Israel has a sort of contingency plan that, if the event arises that Israel will no longer be recognized as a state, they will launch their nukes. A sort of "If we can't exist no one can" type deal. Again I cannot stress enough how wrong I could be about this, but I figure someone has to know...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I haven't seen the same level of support for Israel in the Obama administration that I have for past administrations. Perhaps this is an indication of shifting support. Officially, Israel is an ally of the U.S., unofficially, I don't see BHO supporting Israel as vehemently as past presidents have.

Please refer to video above titles Obama Craven Israel Puppet, you will see both Bush and Obama's support of Israel, notice the yamika's on both their heads....

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigfoot12714

Israel has what they call the Samson plan, (pull down the pillars and bring everything down) suposedly they target not just their enemy but of many nations.

Supposedly the thought behind it is, if the world is going to let someone try to kill them all again, well they will take everyone with them...

Don't say I agree, but gotta admire the balls of that one if true.

and again if someone tried to ethnically cleanse me and my entire race, while the rest of the world refused to admit Jewish immigrants (half fled Germany and many didn't because country's wouldn't take them) Yea I might be aiming nukes at some people.

I have problems with Israels policies, but when shadowed with the Holocaust I can understand, I still remember stories my great Uncle told me growing up, he was in a group that liberated one of the camps, the things he said he saw... Seriously I could see some of their attitudes after that.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I have watched the vid. I just don't buy it. Personally, I feel it is mostly lip service on the part of BHO in reference to support of Israel. I feel he just tickles the ears of whoever his audience is at the time. But that is just my personal opinion. Also, David Duke...not the most unbiased source if you ask me.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Really? Still pro-Israel???

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join