It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Feel Chemtrailish...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
There have been a number of threads recently on extremely low frequency (ELF) waves and on trans-humanism (creating the Borg with nano) which I read with extreme interest because I knew nothing. Now, armed with next to no information (sorry...it's all classified), I'm ready to speculate on the relationship between HAARP, chemtrail grids and moods.

First, many have mentioned feeling this way and that way during times of intensive spraying. a metallic taste in the mouth, lethargy, nausea and headache have been mentioned, to name a few.

Second, there's no reason to worry about a population rising up against whatever if the technology exists, which it does, to put that population into a stupor and keep them there. While you have them in a stupor; a semi-hypnotic state; why not subliminally get them to turn in their guns and while you're at that why not get them to completely agree to the need to be exterminated and go willingly to slaughter? Really...it's a lot easier than reading billions of e-mails in order to find potential trouble makers!

Third, but not third in order of importance, there is evil personified. I don't think there are too many who would disagree that evil walks among us in these days of our lives. Anyway, evil personified, is described, anciently, as the prince of the air and a master musician. Anciently, air is the realm of thought. Anciently, music, is not just audible but also vibrational. Truly, if we vibrate in harmony with evil, we have succumbed to the enemy of life who now becomes our glorious leader.

ELF Definition

ELF is an acronym for Extremely Low Frequency. In general, ELF refers to part of the electromagnetic spectrum with frequencies from 1 to 300 Hz. In radio and atmospheric studies, ELF refers to radio waves with frequencies between 30 and 3000 Hz.

Human Experimentation

... From 1980 to 1983, a man named Eldon Byrd ran the Marine Corps Nonlethal Electromagnetic Weapons project...He conducted experiments on animals--and even on himself--to see if brain waves would move into sync with waves impinging on them from the outside. (He found that they would, but the effect was short lived.) By using very low frequency electromagnetic radiation - the waves way below radio frequencies on the electromagnetic spectrum - he found he could induce the brain to release behavior-regulating chemicals. ‘We could put animals into a stupor,’ he says, by hitting them with these frequencies."

"Richard S. Cesaro, deputy director for advanced sensors at the Pentagon’s Advanced Research Projects Agency, in an interview prior to his death two years ago, contended that, ‘in our experiments we did some remarkable things. And there was no question in my mind that you can get into the brain with microwaves. ...If you really make the breakthrough, you’ve got something better than any bomb ever built, because when you finally come down the line you’re talking about controlling people’s minds’ ..."

A 1998 article titled “The Mind Has No Firewall” in the U.S. Army War College Quarterly, Parameters, begins with the following quote from a Russian army officer: " ‘It is completely clear that the state which is first to create such weapons will achieve incomparable superiority.’ -- Major I. Chernishev, Russian army [Can Rulers Make `Zombies' and Control the World?, I. Chernishev, Orienteer, pp. 58-62, February 1997 ]"

Puharich: A Way to Peace through ELF Waves

The Extreme Low Frequency waves will penetrate anything and everything... the specially shielded Faraday cage, [even] the ocean. Nothing stops or weakens these signals... Dr. Puharich and Robert Beck designed receiving equipment which could measure these waves and their effect on the human brain. Their experiments proved that a signal of 6 Hertz easily penetrated the copper walls of a Faraday cage. So could a rate of 6.6 -- one of the rates being used by the Russians. This caused depression...7.83 Hertz could make a person feel good. This is the so-called Schumann Resonance, the earth's pulse rate. 10.80 Hertz could cause riotous behavior.

One country, not ours, has learned that directed meditation can be used to bring down missiles from the sky. Increase the rate to 11 Hertz and one can bring on a storm. The resonating rate of the core of the earth is 6 Hertz. Generate this signal properly and one can bring on an earthquake

Geoengineering: chemtrail grids that we accept as normal. Why is that? What is their true purpose? Why spray aluminum nano particles into the atmosphere? Why suggest mirrors in space for geoengineering? Why choose the materials that are chosen? Let's ask NASA, themselves.

The Effects of Earth's Upper Atmosphere on Radio Signals

Needed Materials 1.) AM radio 2.) Aluminum screen (can be purchased at home supply store such as Home Depot)

Earth's atmosphere, however, acts an opaque barrier to much of the electromagnetic spectrum. The atmosphere absorbs most of the wavelengths shorter than ultraviolet, most of the wavelengths between infrared and microwaves, and most of the longest radio waves.

Low frequency radio waves do not travel very far through the atmosphere and are absorbed rather quickly. Higher frequency waves are able to pass through the atmosphere entirely and reach the ground.

This process also works in reverse for radio waves produced on the earth. The high frequency waves pass through the ionosphere and escape into space while the low frequency waves reflect off the ionosphere and essentially "skip" around the earth.

We can use the aluminum screens to mimic the effects of the ionosphere. To do this follow the following steps: 1.) Take the AM radio outside and tune in an AM station. 2.) Using the aluminum screen construct a small cage which you can place over the AM receiver. After placing the cage over the receiver observe how the station is weaker or disappears. 3.) Remove the cage and the station returns.

3MHz is the lowest frequency which will pass through the ionosphere.

Extremely low frequency (ELF).

The ELF frequency range is from 3 to 30Hz, and it can transmit signals 5,000 miles or more. As currently used, ELF propagates through the earths substrate. ELF waves produce high-power sounds that can penetrate ocean depths to several hundred feet. ELF communications systems require enormous transmit antennas covering thousands of acres and operating at very high transmitting powers in the 100-megawatt range. Called transducers, these "antennas" transfer the transmitted RF energy to the earth and vice versa. The distance range of ELF is greater than that of any other terrestrial communications system, and it is not greatly affected by atmospheric disturbances. This area of the frequency spectrum is used primarily for underwater communications.

(continuation and conclusion next post)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Electro Magnetic Field (EMF)

EMFs are invisible lines of force that surround all electrical devices and wiring. Any time an electric current runs through a wire or an appliance, it produces an EMF. Electromagnetic radiation from Extremely Low Frequency (ELF), Radio Frequency (RF), and Microwave Frequency emissions are harmful to all living things.

In 1990, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the federal agency charged with warning the public about health problems in the environment, conducted a comprehensive review of available EMF studies and published a report recommendation that power line ELF’s be declared a probable carcinogen, and radio waves and microwaves be declared possible carcinogens. The White house and the Air Force declared that the report should not be published on grounds of national security and that it would alarm the public. The report was put on hold until the administration of the EPA changed the conclusions to say that there was no proven effect and the EPA has never officially released the report in its final form.

So these ELF waves play between the earth and the ionosphere. The ELF wave is very very long and requires something with at least one dimension that is very very long in order to propogate it. Metallic nano fits the bill because the surface area of nano can be huge - out of all proportion to the size of the particle itself. As far as directing this wave along a pre-set grid - your guess and mine. The papers explaining it are too technical, at this young point in my research, to fathom.

Anyway, it all kind of neatly starts to tie together - don't you think? And also kind of handily explains the ferocity of chemtrail denial. We see what our leaders want us to see. We feel what they want us to feel. We act in accordance with their wishes - condemning and lauding at their will, not ours.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
SPAM removed by Admin
edit on Apr 19th 2012 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Huh??

(creating the Borg with nano)

Loooook....HUGE Star Trek fan here!!

But......'huh'??

Oh and "chemtrail"? Still not a real word.

So....."chemtrailish"?? (Yeah put it in quotes, too).

Rest of the Opening Post? Well......good luck.

ETA:

So these ELF waves play between the earth and the ionosphere.......

That sums up your (two-part) Opening Post.....basically.

Now, HOW many times must it be explained about the IONOSPHERE?????

The ionosphere is not (really) part of our atmosphere.......we cannot 'breathe' it. It "begins" at about....oh 60 miles above the Earth's surface.........at 18,000 FEET (or, roughly THREE to, at most....FOUR miles), Humans are going to usually have difficulty breathing.

(Unassisted).

Focus on the REAL science, and not the "pseudo"_science, please

SO.....just in case it is not obvious, yet........the so-called "chemtrail debate" remains nonsense......as per this thread's "concept and premise"......since there is NO AIRPLANE that can "fly" up into the ionosphere!!!

Getting it, yet?

The ONLY way to loft anything, at all, to that height ((the height of the ionosphere)) is via a rocket launch.

AND.....rocket launches???? Quite obvious, and VERY public.......

edit on Thu 19 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Welcome to chemtrails for mind control. Funny thing about these ELF's. Not everyone is susceptible. There is apparently a bell curve.

Effects of 6-10 Hz ELF on Brain Waves

While I did not test a sufficient number of subjects to be statistically significant, I suspect that susceptibility to ELF entrainment follows the normal (bell-shaped) curve. At this time, I do not have any hypothesis that would allow us to predict who is susceptible and who is not.

Kind of a kick, wouldn't you say? Some of us will walk among zombies.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I understand your "concerns".

However.......ELF does NOT do what you seem to think it does.

(I wish it could!!!! I mean.....just think!!!!!! We could have "controlled" Osama Bin Laden, a DECADE ago!!!!

We could "mind control" (presuming, of course, we are talking here about U.S. interests)....ANY of our supposed "enemies".....or "nations".....

Really>

Please, use some common sense, here........back into reality.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

You don't really know squat about ELF's, do you? Not blaming you; I know just a little tiny bit beyond squat myself.

As far as 'lofting' into the ionosphere: we're talking waves, not payload.

As far as ELF's controlling moods:
Imagine my being able to send you into uncontrollable rage, blissful contemplation, paranoia or stupor with a wave that propogates between the ionosphere and us. It enters our bio-sphere via artificial means but guess what? - It can't leave. It 'skips' around. Get it?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi

You don't really know squat about ELF's, do you? Not blaming you; I know just a little tiny bit beyond squat myself.

since HAARP does not use ELF's, and generateds them indirectly at 100km altitude, how do you suppose they interact with chemtrails in the troposphere and lower stratosphere??

As far as ELF's controlling moods:
Imagine my being able to send you into uncontrollable rage, blissful contemplation, paranoia or stupor with a wave that propogates between the ionosphere and us. It enters our bio-sphere via artificial means but guess what? - It can't leave. It 'skips' around. Get it?

I've got a better idea - don't "imagine". Instead actually provide some credible evidence that this can happen.

Let's look at some of the stuff you have provided above in het OP:

From 1980 to 1983, a man named Eldon Byrd ran the Marine Corps Nonlethal Electromagnetic Weapons project...He conducted experiments on animals--and even on himself--to ...etc

Seems to have come from this article in USA today - ther appears to be no other mention of it on the 'net that does not originate here.

And this one:

Richard S. Cesaro, deputy director for advanced sensors at the Pentagon’s Advanced Research Projects Agency, in an interview prior to his death two years ago, contended that, ‘in our experiments we did some remarkable things. And there was no question in my mind that you can get into the brain with microwaves. ...If you really make the breakthrough, you’ve got something better than any bomb ever built, because when you finally come down the line you’re talking about controlling people’s minds’ ..."

What is it that you think the highlighted "if" means in this context??

And this one:

A 1998 article titled “The Mind Has No Firewall” in the U.S. Army War College Quarterly, Parameters, begins with the following quote from a Russian army officer: " ‘It is completely clear that the state which is first to create such weapons will achieve incomparable superiority.’ -- Major I. Chernishev, Russian army [Can Rulers Make `Zombies' and Control the World?, I. Chernishev, Orienteer, pp. 58-62, February 1997 ]"

the full article is available here with the quote at the start.

I note that the quote does not say that such weapons are available, and I don't see anywhere in the article where it says they are available either.

And this guy:

One country, not ours, has learned that directed meditation can be used to bring down missiles from the sky. Increase the rate to 11 Hertz and one can bring on a storm. The resonating rate of the core of the earth is 6 Hertz. Generate this signal properly and one can bring on an earthquake

No supporting evidence at all is offered here - no source, no link, no names, no pack drill.......

the rest of your comments and quotes about ELF and radio are unremarkable.

And "all this" took me about 5 minutes to check - it took longer to cut/paste and type this message!

edit on 19-4-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi

Kind of a kick, wouldn't you say? Some of us will walk among zombies.

We already do walk among zombies!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I figure....I know MORE than "squat".....compared to what I have seen of your "ideas"::

You don't really know squat about ELF's, do you?

AND, once again.......there appears to be a 'dis-connect' in comprehension.......since, SO many....so VERY many of the so-called "chemtrail" threads depend SO MUCH on the purported "lofting" of something to be "sprayed"......(at levels in the troposphere, and lower stratosphere........then THIS that I referred to, makes sense:

ELF waves, being transmitted (or, 'sent' or 'conducted') into the atmosphere have NOTHING! Zero...NADA!! ....to do with so-called "chemtrails".....

Can we say "scatter-shot" attempt, here, with this thread???

My POINT, (up there, as quoted) was that.....the ELF transmssions are USELESS, unless something is "added" to the 'ionosphere' in some way........AND, the ONLY way to "add" something at over 60 miles height?? Is, with rockets.

PERIOD.

So, any attempt to "smear" these discussions, and "steer" them towards so-called "chemtrails"?? Fails, utterly.

And again......the rest of it ('ELF waves') also indicates more (failed) "pseudo-scientific" Mumbo-Jumbo......I've see it before, and little doubt, I will (we ALL will) see it again.........

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

How far up will a weather ballon rise before bursting

poor source, but meh

According to wiki, the ionosphere starts at 52 miles.

Iono

The balloons burst, so it would seem the limitation would be due to the weight of the material used, and the amount of extra space used to handle the higher altitudes as the atmosphere decreases/gas expands. . I guess you could trade off some of the height for an additional propulsion.
edit on 19-4-2012 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

It's not a "poor source" for the weather balloon reference (or, "radiosondes").

The Ionosphere, in the 'Wiki" source begins at 52 miles??

(Not all radiosonde flights need to go that high.....depends on the measurements they need to take.......)

OK....well......still........I used "60" as a fairly "off-the-cuff" recollection........actually, 62 Nautical Miles (or, 100 Kilometers) is the Internationally-accepted beginning of "space"......(EVEN THOUGH........NASA will award "Astronaut wings" to anyone who flies above about 50 Nautical Miles (or, about 82 Kilometers).

Thing is.....I had "60 miles" in my short-term memory bank "wet-ware".....the gray matter in my skull....OK???? (
).

So, whether you (or I, or any other oxygen-breathing entity physically-adapted-and-evolved on Planet "Earth" (Or...."Sol 3")........who is taken up to 50 miles.....or 60 miles......or even.....10 miles???? Without proper protection, and supplemental breathing apparatus?? (AND a pressure suit, of some sort??)

We will DIE!!! Almost instantly.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Weedwacker...

I'm not sure what your last post has to do with the point I was trying to make

You said that getting something added to the ionosphere was impossible without a rocket...period.

I aimed to show that this was an incorrect line of thought.

Going back over your post, I'm not sure your point even made much sense.

WHY is it that something must be added to the ionosphere
Are you saying this because "chemtrails" were used in conjunction with ELF in the OP??

This was quoted in the OP:

This process also works in reverse for radio waves produced on the earth. The high frequency waves pass through the ionosphere and escape into space while the low frequency waves reflect off the ionosphere and essentially "skip" around the earth. We can use the aluminum screens to mimic the effects of the ionosphere. To do this follow the following steps: 1.) Take the AM radio outside and tune in an AM station. 2.) Using the aluminum screen construct a small cage which you can place over the AM receiver. After placing the cage over the receiver observe how the station is weaker or disappears. 3.) Remove the cage and the station returns.

I'm not defending the theory presented in the OP, just trying to clarify your stance on some things.

You are either misreading the OP, else seem to be attempting to obfuscate what was presented to derail the thread.

Please clarify your position.

Can not aluminum materials be seeded into the lower atmosphere (below the ionosphere) to mimic it's affects of ELF bouncing back to the ground when beamed from there?

Also, a guy named tank responding on yahoo answers is at least a decent source to you?! That's interesting! I thought it might be decent, too, but thought your skeptical mind would filter out something like that...maybe just if the data isn't to your liking...I'll be sure to reference this post in the future

edit on 19-4-2012 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Look........let's be sure we are on the same discussion page....OK??:

You said that getting something added to the ionosphere was impossible without a rocket...period.

I aimed to show that this was an incorrect line of thought.

Please provide plausible alternatives (that don't involve anti-gravity ships, that we see in Science Fiction) to bring "anything" up to the ionosphere.......quibbling whether the ionosphere begins at "50" miles, or "60" miles is a DISTRACTION!!!!!

And please.....call me "TIM!!".....or......(any MODS who wish to >snip< my actual name....?? No, you do not have to......unless the T&Cs require it.....here in the open Forum, and away from private U2U 'sharings'......up to YOU>>>> (HaH!!)

OK....I'm going out to the pool.....I don't think this laptop would enjoy a "dip" in the water, so I will leave it inside..

Later, Gators!!!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorLonghair

Dear Prof: sorry your post was removed but not before I read it and visited the links. I appreciate your heart in posting it and found it topical and pertinent. Keep on keeping on

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nrd101

We already do walk among zombies!

LOL...and doing pretty well at it! There are some stories that I have and I'm sure you, too, and others, of seeming to be out of step with those around. Had always wondered what that was - that wierd rhythm. Eventually science catches up with our observations and viola! - ELF's.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
So, chemtrailers, are they going to make you mellow, angry or sad today? You must decide on one symptom. They can't be using different things at the same time in the same place, can they?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I figure....I know MORE than "squat".....compared to what I have seen of your "ideas"::

Well maybe you do and maybe you don't but let me just back up a bit and lead you by the hand for a moment.

Streets of London

Ionosphere definition

the region of the earth's atmosphere between the stratosphere and the exosphere, consisting of several ionized layers and extending from about 50 to 250 miles (80 to 400 km) above the surface of the earth.

Atmospheric Ions definition

electrically charged particles in the atmosphere

ELF definition

In radio and atmospheric studies, ELF refers to radio waves with frequencies between 30 and 3000 Hz.

Chemtrail definition

exotic weapons system

Model Grids

For finite differences, a grid is imposed on the atmosphere. The simplest grid uses constant angular grid spacing (i.e., a latitude / longitude grid), however, more sophisticated non-rectantangular grids (e.g., icohedral) and grids of variable resolution are more often used

So, to recap, ELF's are waves, they are not payload. They are not placed into canisters and flamed out of jets. They are not sent via rockets anymore than broadband to your TV is. The ionosphere stops ELF's both incoming and outbound.

My POINT, (up there, as quoted) was that.....the ELF transmssions are USELESS, unless something is "added" to the 'ionosphere' in some way

This is the only point you make. And yeah, I'd say there has to be some purpose for all the rockets with payloads causing auroras and noctilucent clouds.

So, any attempt to "smear" these discussions, and "steer" them towards so-called "chemtrails"?? Fails, utterly.

You have not shown that chemtrail grids are stand-alone. If you think that officialdom is going to come along and say, 'oh yes, they're used for ELF's' then, really, you're out of touch. There is no explanation for the grids in the sky other than that anyone who notices them is a lunatic. This is the pathetic official explanation. Mirrors, metal nano, can be used to keep something out or keep something in. The knife cuts both ways particularly when the ionosphere says, 'thou shalt not pass.'

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Proudpigeon, I mean byrd. Can you tell me with your vast understanding of the skies around us what the purpose of the ionosphere is ? I mean all the intricacies, not just an ignorant description that a fool would know. I know the moon isn't made of cheese and we can't eat it. But it has a great deal of purpose doesn't it? Enthrall me with your wisdom if you will and if you can't answer the question analytically, and directly don't bother with the constant nonsense tonight. I have a weak tolerance level for stupidity in fancy dress..

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

since HAARP does not use ELF's, and generateds them indirectly at 100km altitude, how do you suppose they interact with chemtrails in the troposphere and lower stratosphere??

I would guess in the same way that they interact with submarines under the ocean. Submarines are, after all, are lot closer to us than they are to the troposphere. Or perhaps in the same way that they are used to search out underground facilities or look for things to mine. Or maybe the same way that they're used to detect enemy craft over the horizon.

HAARP

A 1990 internal document obtained by POPULAR SCIENCE says the program's overall goal is to "control ionospheric processes in such a way as to greatly improve the performance of military command, control, and communications systems." It provides a description of the following applications: Injecting high-frequency radio energy into the ionosphere to create huge, extremely low frequency (ELF) virtual antennas used for earth-penetrating tomography peering deep beneath the surface of the ground by collecting and analyzing reflected ELF waves beamed down from above. Heating regions of the lower and upper ionosphere to form virtual "lertses" and "mirrors" that can reflect a broad range of radio frequencies far over the horizon to detect stealthy cruise missiles and aircraft. Generating ELF radio waves in the ionosphere to communicate across large distances with deeply submerged submarines.

As far as your pooh poohing of the links I've chosen in order to describe what ELF's do to the mind - it doesn't really amount to much more than saying that there's not a lot available. Out of sight, out of mind - right?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join