It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heaven Is For Real

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

We live in a galaxy that teems with life and intelligence in every direction and there is a planet called Heaven. Is it really so unrealistic to assume that Heaven does in fact exist? "Much of the confusion in the UFO field has been created by the need of many people to force all of the UFO phenomenon into a single cause. The logical question is what has this to do with UFOs? I suggest there is a connection.
Heaven could send angels to pick up the souls of our departed. The thousands UFO reports this month could be explained by UFOs on a Godly mission. This all sounds strange but scripture from numerous sources claim Angels are extraterrestrial messengers of God. Thousands of witnesses claim to have seen both Angels and UFOs.

members.beforeitsnews.com...

This is a somewhat lengthy article about heaven, that seemingly mythological place where all your loved ones go. is it, however, such a stretch to think this place does exist? This article goes into detail about the theory that heaven is actually a place that exists, that aliens are angels and UFOs are the chariots of fire that take us to heaven. Its a good read for anyone, skeptic or believer, and my personal thought on the subject is that its just as possible as any other seemingly impossible thing that has ever happened. (another wards, who am I to say it does or doesn't exist, i'm open to it.)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hmmm...
OK. Um. How can I put this?

IF, the Christian, Muslim, Jewish or most any other god worshiped on Earth now or in the past does exist, meaning the entity has the ability to create life from scratch, I'm pretty sure he/she/it doesn't need a heavenly intergalactic space ship to get around in.
Much less to collect up souls of the departed in and taken to heaven like a stretch limo might take a musician to a concert. With that said though, after watching this week's Pawn Stars episodes and seeing the bright red Cadillac which used to be owned by Jackie Gleason, god might actually get more followers, and people to take him seriously if he did have such a pimped out ride!!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Alright, just so we're clear, Beforeitsnews.com is liken to the News of the World or National Enquirer.

No, I don't believe Heaven is a planet.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

You mean Weekly World News?

Yeah...they actually tried to get people to buy their one magazine by saying, "THis is the last issue, get it as a collector's item!"

A year later, I spotted more issues on the shelf. Collector's, my butt.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Nope, I do mean The News of the World, a UK tabloid that was owned by News Corp and the first paper to be caught in the hacking scandal. Murdoch shut it down because of said scandal.

edit on 19-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Proof of heaven by UFO. No.
That write up is just more money making off of Nikola Tesla's back like all
the rest of the elite have done for years since 1900. The saucers and other
ships and all their charismatic characteristics were designs by Tesla not
God so this piece of thought in not real.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I believe E.T.s and us for that matter are angels.

An angel is the Godliness within a life form. We are all made in God's image, even worms. The image is light. We all are shining, right now, but we hardly have the respect for each other to realize, see, and feel it.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

haha wtf are you talking about man?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

edit on 19-4-2012 by apushforenlightment because: Bah.Who cares. Let the dreamers dream, Seekers seek, and the Children play with their hidden friends.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
SPAM removed by Admin
edit on Apr 19th 2012 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
No heaven, no hell. Just BS made up to keep folks in line before there was organized society with laws to keep folks in line.

We're on our own here.

Really.

Derek

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viesczy
No heaven, no hell. Just BS made up to keep folks in line before there was organized society with laws to keep folks in line.

We're on our own here.

Really.

Derek

Here? Right here? Earth? We're alone? How can we be alone if the word "we" even exists?

Don't you know that heaven and hell are here on Earth? Don't you know that we are God? Don't you know that all is one and one is all.

Yeah heaven is for real. Heaven is the earth when you're happy. Hell is the earth when you're blind. Heaven and hell are within. They are states of mind. They may or may not exist after you die, but they probably do since all is one and we are the universe expressing itself as individuals. When you die, you just cease to be that which you never were- an individual. We are the universe because all is one.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mathoryn

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

haha wtf are you talking about man?

Read the original post if you wish to participate in UFO knowledge of heaven
and UFOs and Tesla. The man is totally ignorant of what Tesla did to make
a airship the anti Tesla cartels tell us are UFOs. You of course know of the
cartels of life in the USA, well they control a heck of a lot like oil suppliers
who can be completely destroyed by the Tesla free energy flying machine and
other generators.

Basically that is wtf I am talking about. haha.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
The only way past the gate
is without any carbon-based baggage.

join