It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Accurate is this? (Bilderberg Group)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
someone posted this and i was wondering how accurate it was.

edit on 17-4-2012 by TheGrandWarlock because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock

Its looks right. Heres a link to the website used to make all those connections.
www.theyrule.net...
It creates a nice web of all the connections like the picture.

Heres another one that will help expand the picture of who is who.
littlesis.org...
edit on 17-4-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
That is one scary image. Although I believe you may never know all the Bilderberg players, the names in the center look kosher and the companies/entities on the outside match but I have not gone though all of them. I believe Satan is missing, I think someone forgot to add him. Good image, where did you get it?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
One striking feature is that the office of the POTUS is decidedly out of the loop. Or is it?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

The "potus' is a figurehead, NOT a power player in the world.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

I would have to agree with you there....

these are the entities that handle the pres and put him in office.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
It seems to me that the list is so large that most of them are supporters hoping to have a place close to the throne when all collapses. Are they in for a surprise. They will be dust like the rest of us.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Looks like you had the game board with all the players. I wouldn't be so fancy to call them specifically the Bilberberg group or the NWO. For they are only the known figure heads and TRUE puppeteers do it from the shadows, so basically all of them are managers with even higher ups to anwser to...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by agentofchaos

I have to agree with you. Nowhere do we see any Rothschild names on that chart so we can assume they are one of those who operate in the shadows. Possibly directing those lower individuals who are listed on that chart.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RavenX

Lady de Rothschild is in there. She is in charge of EL Rothschild llc. Shes on the board of Estee Lauder. Those board members are connected to. American Express,Intel Corporation,Loews Corporation,Smith Field Foods, Citigroup,Ford Motor,Sprint Nextel, Aspen Institute,Star Bucks Corporation.

Mitt Romney Mariott International. Those directors are connected to American Express too.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Not sure why people are so obsessed about Bilderberg meetings. One problem with the map provided, is I saw a few groups that would be considered "enemies of tptb" or what have you, unless the organizations are just for show, they go against the stranglehold that plights a number of people in the world...

A similar map outlining people I went to highschool with would probably have as many connections if it were centered around who went to the beer store on Saturdays.
edit on 17-4-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

How about the Koch brothers wanting to join the UN to protect mountains around the world?

www.bizjournals.com...

Aspen may become hub for United Nations effort
Denver Business Journal
Date: Monday, March 19, 2012, 6:07am MDT
The United Nation's Mountain Partnership may find its North American hub in Aspen, the Aspen Daily News reports.

The partnership, which has members in North America but not a centralized presence, is preparing for a global environmental conference in Brazil this summer. Not wanting North America to go unrepresented, a group called the Aspen International Mountain Foundation jumped in with a report on North American mountains and the issues facing them.

Efforts are now under way to see that Aspen fills the role of North American hub.

Aspen International Mountain Foundation
www.aimf.org...

What is AIMF?
The Aspen International Mountain Foundation (AIMF) is a Colorado nonprofit corporation dedicated to promoting sustainable development in the world's mountain communities. Formally organized in 2001 in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, AIMF evolved over a decade of working collaboratively with the United Nations' Environment Program (UNEP), the City of Aspen, the Aspen Institute, Aspen Sister Cities, and other public and private organizations that produced a series of international conferences focusing on issues facing mountain communities.

Aspen Institute
www.aspeninstitute.org...

David Koch and many others.

I feel sorry for the mountains of the world. There all about to be raped and pillaged.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

One thing bad about these meetings for any of our elected officials attending them, is that they are committing a serious violation, perhaps even a form of treason.. I have heard many people talk about it before, that any elected official attending any secret meeting outside the country with no press or public discussion, is a serious crime..

Of course we know that these people attending could care less about constitutional laws because they are so very very important and above the rest of society, (in their own minds)...They just thumb their noses at the rest of us..

In my opinion the people attending these meetings should be hung by the neck from a tall oak tree.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
reply to post by boncho

One thing bad about these meetings for any of our elected officials attending them, is that they are committing a serious violation, perhaps even a form of treason.. I have heard many people talk about it before, that any elected official attending any secret meeting outside the country with no press or public discussion, is a serious crime..

Of course we know that these people attending could care less about constitutional laws because they are so very very important and above the rest of society, (in their own minds)...They just thumb their noses at the rest of us..

In my opinion the people attending these meetings should be hung by the neck from a tall oak tree.

That's a valid and worthy point. And the focus should be on that. People simply knowing each other is not an argument for anything without any context to it. People know each other long before fancy graphics could be made on a Mac.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

You missed one. I won't mention it on here because a discussion could violate T&C. But you are absolutely right that regulations and protection of certain things can lead to a monopolization for exploitation, which is what I think you are trying to insinuate in your post.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Great Find OP, this is really interesting

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by coolhanddan

I think Satan is the host.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I don't think its very accurate at all. Unless I have missed them there are a number of major corporations that are missing which are definitely regulars at Bilderberg Group meetings such as Caterpillar, News Corp and of course the Carlise Group.

edit on 18-4-2012 by Seagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Wow those are excellent sites, thank-you so much for posting those, a lot of hard work would have gone into making all those connections.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock

Wow. You know if you look at it as a whole, it looks like an eye or "the all seeing eye " the cap stone of the pyramid.

edit on 4/18/2012 by o0pinMind0o because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join