It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6-Year Old Kindergartner Handcuffed And Brought To Police Station, Facing Criminal Charges

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Took me almost an hour putting the thread together, I realised the story has been posted in the meanwhile.

Nevermind then.

I would appreciate a moderator/admin deleting this thread, please

edit on 17/4/12 by Droogie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The reason that the police get involved with cases like this, nearly every single time, is that teachers aren't allowed to touch or discipline kids anymore, even when it's for their own safety.

In many instances, the only recourse that schools and teachers have in order to avoid being sued by the parents is to call the police, and let them deal with it, regardless of the age of the child.

This is what happens when we take authority away from teachers, which they have had for millenia.

The liberal do gooders seem to think this is a good idea, whereas thousands of years of education seems to show that "spare the rod, spoil the child" seems to work much better.

We've had a generation of kids who haven't been disciplined either in class or at home. Those same kids have more access (and easier access) to information than any other generation before them, and are the first generation in history whose IQ is LESS than their parents.

Our school systems (around the Western World, not just in the USA) are putting out graduates who can't spell, form sentences, write essays, or do math to an acceptable level for university or college, and these are the "straight A" students. Kids graduating school these days are stupider than ever before, and there is ZERO national or international outrage over the education system.

I was in a store the other day, gave the kid behind the counter (well, actually was probably in his early 20's) $20.10 for a $10.10 bill, and he couldn't figure out the change of $10 even. I probably could have told him he owed me $50 and he would have given it to me.

edit on 17-4-2012 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Please contribute to this existing thread.

Closed

join