It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man took photos of the UFO that abducted him - Looks impressive!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy

Originally posted by stuthealien
reply to post by Trueman

this is the thing that bugs me about ats the "it been discussed already "attitude,
well maybe just maybe i like real time discussion as apposed to just reading

You are my hero of the day.

To the op. I never heard of this and it is way interesting. I would of randomly stumbled across this otherwise. Maybe.

Wow - that's got to be about the lowest I've ever seen the bar set for hero worship. You have my vote for saddest post of the day.

And if people weren't so lazy, there wouldn't be multiple posts about the same thing crowding up this website (and yes I realize my hypocricy by even posting in this thread). I would bet that if you could be bothered to research those other threads you may find some answers. But that would require effort. If you want your "real time discussion", just bump one of the other threads.

I can set the bar even lower than that......Tallcool1....YOU are my hero!!

2nd

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I looked at one attempt to debunk the photos (link posted on previous page) and I have to say that the debunking isn't really conclusive, as far as I am concerned.

Do we really know what we are being shown by way of photos? Are any of them enlargements of cropped portions of a single photo? There is a lot of detail about the photos that I don't know. Admittedly I haven't read every thread on the subject, only one in which it alleged that NASA examined the photos and couldn't find anything wrong with them while a poster in the thread raises some not entirely convincing objections to a couple of the photos.

For me this case has yet to be convincingly debunked, as far as I know.
edit on 17-4-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
I think he is full of s***... the story seems rehearsed

That's ironic because I think you are full of s***... Comments coming from a user with a troll for a dp dont get taken seriously in my books.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

The thing that really gets me is that beings that are robotic etc. Don't seem to have bulky uniforms on.

The greys, android robots etc. Could be these biological beings that are operated remotely from a higher source.
But when I hear testimonies from Gary Wilcox, Lonnie Zamora, Donald Shrum, they seem to be actual living beings that live possible underground on Mars. They seem to have to wear protective white - silvery uniforms that are bulky around the elbows and helmeted. The ones that are biological robotic could be millions of years in advance (maybe dimensional not sure. But I am more intrigued by the possibility of beings that are underground on mars. I think they are not nearly advanced as the androids and do not appear to abduct be seem to want to study the earths environment such as water, plants etc.

Check out the testimonies of Lonnie Zamora, Donald Shrum, Gary Wilcox and Ernest Norman.
Compare with the ones that abduct.

1.There appears to be fuel like hydrogen involved - Lonnie Zamora - check out what he says about the take off of the white suited beings.,
2. Their size, bulkiness around the elbows, head gear
3. Big difference ( bulky white silver uniforms compared to the close fitted unfiorms of the androids).

Again their is a giant difference in the :
Lonnie Zamora, Gary Wilcox, Donald Shrum case to the androids. These three cases are very important to have a more accurate cataloging even if it is speculative. I think it is EXTREMELY important speculation. One you will find has indeed a tie in to finding the truth about mars.Of course that and videos like Tom Van Flandern Brian Oleary video about the mars photos.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
What spooks me the most was the mentioning of living on a floating island. That wasn't discussed back then either but it is now, coincidently. Not to mention there have been predictions about a large object striking the earth, and I can't remember right now who it was, but I remember something about a prediction that mentioned the same area he takes about. Anyone remember that?
This link mentions global warming as the reason for creating a floating island but that's NOT the point. The point is that they showed him something that is just being considered in the past few years. Like I said, SPOOKY
www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I'm sorry, but, whatever you're rambling on about, I've never been to San Diego. LA and San Fran a number of times on business, but never SD. I'm not even all that fond of California at all.

In regards to this being a hoax, I'm pretty certain that it being a hoax ONCE counts as being a hoax forever.
Burden of proof in my direction to go dig up people that could very well be dead by now as well as anything they've lost and forgotten or thrown away over the decades, um, yeah.

I'm pretty certain in sourcing claims that this was already found a hoax that this case is still indeed a hoax.

There are other ancient hoaxed cases laying about I'm sure that have also been forgotten where all the evidence and witnesses verifying the case as being a hoax have disappeared as well as mention anywhere of said cases being hoaxes you can put your money on another day.

You can always believe in this guy Buck Nelson. Buck Nelson thread
There's not a shred of evidence laying around that this guy was lying. Nope.
He's gotta be legit, for certain.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Wow! This gets interesting actually.
El Gran Combo de Puerto Rico was the band Rivera was photographing that night so I did a quick search on wikipedia

El Gran Combo de Puerto Rico, commonly known as El Gran Combo, is a Puerto Rican Salsa music orchestra. It is Puerto Rico's most successful musical group, and one of the most popular salsa orchestras across Latin America.

Later it goes on to say this:
Near death experience

On February 15, 1970, the members of El Gran Combo shared a near death experience. They were returning to Puerto Rico from Curaçao, and had to stop at Las Américas International Airport in Santo Domingo. One of the band's members had a bad premonition about the flight they were about to embark on, and the orchestra decided not to take that flight, which would turn out to be the Dominicana Airlines DC-9 that crashed off the Caribbean coast.

What's that all about? Maybe that alleged ufo wasn't really following Rivera that night. Just wrong place, wrong time. Who knows but I think that event 18 years prior could be connected...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by FlySolo

I'm sorry, but, whatever you're rambling on about, I've never been to San Diego. LA and San Fran a number of times on business, but never SD. I'm not even all that fond of California at all.

I know that, and you know that. But no one else knows that. See my point yet? In short, that's how rumors start.

In regards to this being a hoax, I'm pretty certain that it being a hoax ONCE counts as being a hoax forever.

Only to those whom interpret it that way

Burden of proof in my direction to go dig up people that could very well be dead by now as well as anything they've lost and forgotten or thrown away over the decades, um, yeah.

I think you're trying to say it's too late to get the truth. Could be, maybe, not necessarily.

I'm pretty certain in sourcing claims that this was already found a hoax that this case is still indeed a hoax.

Your choice to believe that but I haven't had the time to dig into it.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

nope, i didnt like the biblio link, thats all i said.

Photographer changing his mind can still be a personal thing but it's made me more skeptical about this case.

Doesn't mean i totally disbelief it but the doubt is there now

(and yes, i can read french)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by quedup

He is a lie. His eyebrows jumped too much, he moved his hands to much, and he looked left to much, cold-blooded habitual liar. ‘Flying saucers’

a "cold blooded habitual liar" would have trained himself out of these obvious lying traits.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter

Originally posted by Trueman
This case was already discussed here :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...and here :

....and here :

The list continues, try search engine.

some people come here and dont want to rifle through the search engine forever, which is not always reliable to begin with, so c'mon: thanks for your concern though.
edit on 17/4/12 by gunshooter because: its been almost a couple years since someone made a thread on it anyway, and we have a lot of new blood here on ATS that probably have never heard of this or have seen the other threads, it would be good to hear their comments too.

edit on 17/4/12 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

Ah, yes, more of that self entitled attitude brought on by the social phenomenon of Convenience that's effecting so many these days.
EX:
"I'm too lazy to do any actual real work in finding the answers I seek, so, I'm going to make other people bring the information to me because I deserve to have everything I want handed to me without actually working for it."
"Doing a search, much less any research is just soooo hard. Can't someone else type in something on google, or some other search engine thingey for me?"
"I need attention because my 5000 friends on Facebook and Myspace are boring, so, I'm going to go ask a question about something that 483 other people have already asked in the past on ATS and not bother to see what their responses were on the other threads because I'm so much more important than everyone else and I need direct attention, because I really am more important than everyone else."

These, of course, are extreme parodies of this growing self entitlement attitude brought on by a social conditioning of Convenience in the media and 1st world society.
Still, the examples should illustrate this culture of convenience and self entitlement that's becoming more and more pervasive.

edit on 17-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

"Still, the examples should illustrate this culture of convenience and self entitlement that's becoming more and more pervasive."

I have already pointed out how aggressive you come across and you did apologise - clearly you don't see it.

If you knew my age you would not have made the above statement - Culture of Convenience - If you only knew.

Now you learn something - if you make a claim then it's up to you to substantiate that claim with your evidence - or what you think is evidence. Too often people like you (by the way I do think you are dysfunctional having worked with these personality types for many years) make claims of HOAX without any evidence for this or provide evidence that is so week - like the story and subject matter being discussed - traditionally by it's very nature, a 'What If' scenario' - that it really can't be proved either way.
Yes if there is clear blatant evidence of fake then common sense dictates but in general it is an un provable because even when proof is provided, as in the case of some very eminent people in the Military etc etc etc - people still condemn it.

We do have proof! But you either believe or you don't - like the belief in God - you can't UNKNOW something!

Now take that chill pill and stop trying to be a Control Freek - it really won't hurt if you don't win your argument, you have made your point very strongly and others have made theirs equally - if anything it appears after reading all the posts that you are determined to derail and deny the many members their opportunity of considering this interesting case. From over a year ago and being discussed by a new group of people who did not have the opportunity to discuss it last time around.

I started out being 50/50 on this and made no claims however, now after considering all posts not just yours, I am more inclined to believe the guys story.

Oh and by the way - my first opening line at the creation of this thread was that I DID DO A SEARCH - now that's the third time I've said this - but your dogmatic attitude only allows you to hear what you wish to hear. Thank heavens, your not a Mod.

edit on 17-4-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
same case from 2004. laguna cartagena case

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Using methods of lie detection by watching his eye movement, he seems to be telling the truth. That being said, it's obviously not 100% accurate in lie detection and the pictures look fake, but I'm not an expert on phony photos. My question here is... What motive does an alien have to tell one of billions of people future events that he has no control over. #s and giggles? Idk seems dumb.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Just a note on the photos.

In one interview, he says he took 14 photos, but later destroyed 8 of them because of tension and fear. Why he didn't destroy them all is anybody's guess. Anyway, of the remaining 6, it's pretty convenient that all the action in the air takes place in the little space framed by the -- nicely trimmed -- tree branches. Branches in the way might show they weren't close-up models. But that didn't happen.

Of the 6 remaining photos, we really only ever get to see 5 of them. Is the one with the fog and the aliens a photo he said he took, or is it only included in the interview for dramatic purposes? If so, then we really only see 4 of the photos. Looking at the 3 with both the UFO and the airplane in them, the first one is pretty straightforward with all the action happening right there next to the trimmed branches:

The other 2 photos have the airplane and the UFO also going at it next to the branches. And if you line up the branches in the two photos (as good as possible, as there seems to have been some change in them from one photo to the next), you'll notice the plane hardly moves at all, and the UFO only moves a little. Now, that's a pretty dull dogfight! And I wonder how the branches got moved.

I suspect some monkey business.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

reply to post by reg

They reply to the old threads and then said old threads then pop up on the current discussions page.
Other people then read over the old topic, and either add their own input, or, if the topic has already been done to death and is indeed dead, then, not.

It's an attitude of entitlement that your opinion, though the same as someone else that has already made a statement on the case in previous threads, is more important than the observation or opinion made by said previous posters.

or, do you just want attention, engagement, and validation for or against whatever opinion you might have?

Is social affirmation and confirmation of your precious opinion that important that it's necessary to start a new thread on something already discussed so the same things can be said just by different people?

Me thinks the bigger concern should be the effect of the mind control indoctrination and programming that's influencing people such to the point of laziness where this self entitled validation is more important than doing actual research, looking over all the points discussed previously on a topic and then, only then contributing to the conversation these 'new' ideas and opinions that are so utterly important.

... or, you can be a victim of the mind control campaign of convenience in effect that's programming people through social media to feel this need for validation, personal engagement, and entitlement such that they're too lazy and too spoiled to actually work for an answer to their questions, and such that they demand personal attention and gratification.

Blah, blah, blah, blah...ok we get it!!
2nd

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Who cares if there was threads about it there always new people on her that are just waking up

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Search: please look up the definition, and educate yourself for a little more knowledge.

No offense, I'm just trying to broaden your horizons.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Out of the whole thing, I find the meteor the most interesting part, for many reasons. Mainly, because that type of "world-ending" event is just so famously portrayed in pop culture, in movies such as Deep Impact, that new Steve Carell movie coming out, and others inbetween. But why it is personally interesting to me, is that over the past 5 years, I have had very, very convincing dreams about either experiencing a large flood event that happens suddenly (i.e., seeing a tsunami, drowning in a tsunami) or dreaming of hovering over the United States and seeing certain areas become inundated, such as California and, oddly enough, Georgia. By doing a simple internet search, you will see that such dreams over the past 3-5 years are so common, people discussing them in forums all over the web. They are just so real, and aren't of the "water means emotion, so drowning means drowning in your emotions and personal life" variety. These are like actual experiences, but you wake up in the end. Let's just say, when I first saw the trailer for "2012", the one where the Monk is ringing the bell as the water crests over the mountains, it stopped me in my tracks, it is just like that.

Anyway, these dreams and experiences from self-professed abductees/contactees is so common, it's not surprising that this man claims to have been told this. So, if these abductions are really happening, which I believe they are, we must ask why we, the human race, are being told. Is it real? Are the time frames just often wrong? Or, is it a psychological experiment to see how we react to being told and shown such real scenarios?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I love the way people 'think' they have debunked something, just because they linked to a couple of dubious pages!
If this is the way you debunk stuff then it's not very accurate.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Had not heard of this or seen the other threads, so just to say thanks, it was interesting to watch the video! Still waiting on that meteor though

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join