It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it all bull poop.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I starting following the alternate media shortly after 9-11 . I guess that put me in a pretty big group.
I have read about economic collapse in America since 2006 . I know things are not great right now but it's far from a collapse. I have a buddy who owns a few restaurants and I am not talking about NUBU or anything fancy.

Normal places to have a 25-35 dollar dinner..and he just bought a Ferrari it's used but still 130,000 car.
So if business is good people are still eating out. Like I mentioned we are talking about restaurants for normal people not places the 1% are having dinner.

I been reading about gun control and how there coming to disarm us throw us in F.E.M.A camps.
I have read the aliens are in control or the satanic worshipping power elite . I have read that the UFO are black ops , different dimensional , from our future , ...there to here to help free humanity there here to destroy humanity.

It's just so much information tons and tons of information and opinions . Is it all just to keep us busy..keep us entertained just like the movies or sporting events. Is anything ever going to happen or will I be passing my B.O.B
On to my son in my will..

Is change gonna come? Or is it me who has to change? Will this world be a better or worse place for my children.
I see years flying by and I have lived a pretty good life so far. I have nothing that I should be allowed to complain about. Ups and downs but we all go threw those. Guess its part of life.

I am just curious are any of my fellow ATSers starting to lose hope for great changes starting to lose the fear of catastrophic changes . Beginning to accept that things will just continue to go on. Just like it has been going on for the last 10000 years. Sure technology and medicine will continue to advance. But will anything ever happen.

What are your thoughts?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by navione

Actually things have only been the "same" for the last 100 years or so. Since we lost our Financial Sovereignty with the privatization of our monetary systems.

Really want change? Petition your government to borrow money from itself, at 0% interest, like it was supposed to do in the first place.

I have MUCH faith in the younger generations coming up behind us; who will institute these changes if they know what is good for them.

If they don't, it will be our generations fault for not empowering them with the knowledge they needed to make these changes.

~Tenth

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by navione

Is anything ever going to happen or will I be passing my B.O.B On to my son in my will..

you should only hope.

Beginning to accept that things will just continue to go on.

you should be happy then
you had just stated

I see years flying by and I have lived a pretty good life so far.

I'm stoked I've lived a pretty good life so far
(by my standards)

Is change gonna come? Or is it me who has to change? Will this world be a better or worse place for my children.

and I think you might have
answered your rant with that one

all the best bud

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by navione

First, I commend you for your rant. Brave words in the halls of a Conspiracy site. It's kinda like walking into Vatican City and saying Jesus was a myth, prove otherwise.

On topic though, it's funny on this because I read your words and thought to myself, I'm in almost exactly the opposite position. You see the status quo and lack of change as a form of long term doom by the sound of it. Fair enough....and if it could happen, it would be.

On the other hand..I look at the status quo and wake every day hoping we're given just one more day of it. Just one more week..one more month. I ask very little but peace for my son is what I do ask for this lousy world. War may come and I'll personally find a way to make it. In fact, I believe I'll find ways in and around the system under those conditions to thrive. I may just find I have the time of my life in a world of true chaos.

Then......I catch myself. I think of those catastrophic changes, as you put them, and I consider that world not from the eyes of a 38yr old eager for adventure in a world I can't stop anyway.....but from the eyes of a little 12 year old boy with high functioning autism..and I want to cry. I just want to break down right here, right now and cry the rest of the night.

I've lived a full life..and if I die tomorrow, it will largely be without regret. I can say that with true sincerity. My son though....My God, the poor boy won't even understand what is happening or why the world has gone totally friggen insane. He sure won't understand the first death he sees in the "new world". I was a year older than he was when I experienced that and I fully understood what I was seeing and experiencing. It still put my brain into a pretzel for a few weeks, dealing with it. What of our kids??

So.... When I look at Economics that fall back on such nightmarish concepts as geometric progression and compounding of national debt w/ interest, I know status quo cannot hold and that darkness is coming. It's coming fast now, and most of us can actually FEEL it to read the posts.

You come to this fearing the status quo won't change. I say..please..God..just one more day of it. Just one...for my son.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I have just heard that a massive and very pleasing (to the public) story will break in
the next two days. But that could be pull boop also.
We'll see.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by navione

Then......I catch myself. I think of those catastrophic changes, as you put them, and I consider that world not from the eyes of a 38yr old eager for adventure in a world I can't stop anyway.....but from the eyes of a little 12 year old boy with high functioning autism..and I want to cry. I just want to break down right here, right now and cry the rest of the night.

I've lived a full life..and if I die tomorrow, it will largely be without regret. I can say that with true sincerity. My son though....My God, the poor boy won't even understand what is happening or why the world has gone totally friggen insane. He sure won't understand the first death he sees in the "new world". I was a year older than he was when I experienced that and I fully understood what I was seeing and experiencing. It still put my brain into a pretzel for a few weeks, dealing with it. What of our kids??

Wrabbit2000, those are some great words! Thank you for that perspective!
edit on 17-4-2012 by edaced4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
I have just heard that a massive and very pleasing (to the public) story will break in
the next two days. But that could be pull boop also.
We'll see.

you should go start
a thread about it

then i'll come
and post

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I would really likke to hear from more people,,
Get a real convo going.. I can't be the only one who is starting to feel that all these conspiracy are just another trap to keep us entertained .

top topics

join