It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Modify the Behavior of Fish.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Here's an interesting patent filed in 1988 and published in 1990. It gets fish to move along predetermined paths, like a sheepherder, using sound to do it.

Fish behavior control system

A device for modifying the behavior of fish, causing them to swim along a desired path, projects sequences of sound into the water, resulting in sound wave patterns which direct the fish along the desired path.

This is actually done for the good of the fish - to keep them from swimming into turbo blades.

Sound can also be used to modify clouds, thus modifying weather, thus the ability to use weather as a weapon in apparent silence because the sounds are either above or below the human range of hearing.

The Behavior of Cloud Droplets in an Acoustic Field

With respect to the field of meteorology, there have been attempts in the past to modify atmospheric fogs using intense acoustic energy. These efforts enjoyed only mixed success and were abandoned. However, the theory of acoustic agglomeration suggests that clouds with higher liquid water contents and greater number concentrations than fogs may be more sensitive to acoustic waves and may undergo significant changes in their spectra when acoustic energy is propagated through them.

Human beings are not fish; nor are they clouds. But there are vibrational similarities because we co-exist in the same bio-sphere. Human behavior modification is an old science.

Non-lethal Weaponry and Waging War

From 1960 to 1965, the American Embassy in Moscow was targeted by a mixture of electromagnetic waves and microwaves causing a wide range of physical and mental illness among personnel serving there, which culminated in the eventual death of the US Ambassador.

In April 1976, Secretary of State Henry Kissinger sent the following telegram to the US Embassy in Moscow: "Beginning in 1960, the Soviet Union directed high frequency beams of radiation at the US Embassy in Moscow which were calculated not to pick up intelligence, but cause physiological effects on personnel. It has been verified that the effects are not temporary. Definitely tied to such electromagnetic waves are: (A) Cataracts, (B) Heart attacks, (C) Malignancies, (D) Circulatory problems, and (E) Permanent deterioration of the nervous system. In most cases, the after-effects do not become evident until long after exposure – a decade or more."

Trying to play catch-up, the US Army and Navy embarked on intensive research programs encompassing aspects of electromagnetics, microwaves, radio transmissions, and so on. Most of these programs were highly classified. Some sections which had not been initially classified were reclassified in the late 1970s. Laws were introduced to curtail any inquiries made by the public. University authorities were banned from questioning the members of their own academic fraternity engaged in such programs. Educational values and ethics became irrelevant. The results of some of the experimental programs were shocking.

A 1976 US State Department report suggested it was possible to induce a heart attack in a person from a distance with radar.

Major Edward Dames said in April 1995 on NBC's The Other Side program: "The US government has an electronic device which could implant thoughts in people." Dames would not comment any further.

There's a question to be answered here. We see chemtrails. We know that evil men want to modify our atmosphere for ever more confusing reasons. And yet we sleep. Why? We seem to be in some sort of apathetic fog, herded like fish or manipulated like clouds. But we are not clouds or fish - we are complex and because we are complex we can wake up. The survival instinct is the most basic instinct that we have. Grids, communication grids, are daily displayed in our skies and yet we sleep on. These communication grids bring silent frequencies to our brains and bodies. And in silence and acoustically induced apathy we ingnore the machinations of evil intent.

I was originally going to post this in the geoengineering forum but decided that it's really more of a rant. I see that rants don't generally supply links but you all will forgive me for that. I believe that our behaviour is being deliberately modified and that our apathy is by design and I believe that we, spiritually designed, can overcome even this. I believe that we just need to be made aware of it.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I believe that our behaviour is being deliberately modified and that our apathy is by design and I believe that we, spiritually designed, can overcome even this.

The modification began years ago, and now that the past several generations have been sufficiently trained, they are leaving it up to society to lead by example.

The current economic and political situations also add to this mix, creating an "atmosphere" in which younger generations are lead to follow the doctrine of society (swallow education, bust your *** making money, spend more money than you make on stuff you don't need but are encouraged to by media corporations, and die having done nothing except what everyone else did) and not question it.

Spirituality, along a productive course, is discouraged for the most part. Why? Because then we, the chattel, won't keep the economy afloat. And the government needs an overhaul in order to fit itself to a regime that doesn't rely on zombified sheeple to keep its gears well-oiled...but it doesn't want to make the effort.

And better yet, this nation of sheeple is easier to control than one that is awake and active, rather than passively catering to the manipulative techniques of the system that pulls its strings. And we the sheeple don't want to see the world for what it has truly become, because changing our ways, when we have been taught it is necessary to live and love this materialistic life, is too difficult...especially when it is discouraged. You can't swim up a river when you are addicted to all the shiny stuff down at the other end. And that's what we are. We're addicted.

I agree with you completely.
edit on CMondaypm000033f33America/Chicago16 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

edit on 4/16/1212 by Hawkeyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Thanks for your reply and I agree with you completely as well. I feel that we are alive during a very special time (one door closes and another door opens.) There are so many indications of this and so many startling things to see and hear and experience.

In my research for this thread I came across a study with rats where researchers were trying to get rid of the startle response. In other words, for instance, when the rats' tail was pinched it would be startled and squeak. They were successful in eliminating this response by the use of sound frequencies. I have to ask myself...what is the purpose of this? That's a natural response to danger and pain. What's the purpose of eliminating it?

I guess you could make a super soldier that way - the ultimate warfighter - but you could also make a semi-conscious public that really wouldn't notice when things were harming them. Sound above and below human hearing can put us to sleep, make us crave orgies, make us angry, make us lethargic and make us rage uncontrollably. Still we are not rats and we have the ability and capacity and inherent wisdom to modulate our own vibration and not give in to an artificially induced one.

Human beings have the capacity to recognize a thought that is not their own even when it is disguised and silent and we have the capacity to vibrate independently and I think that just recognizing that artificial thoughts and feelings can be created by our governments and militaries and that there is a grid in place to do this wholesale (look up) is a step in the right direction.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
A force directed at a certain part of the brain can alter the way we judge the intentions of another person. It can alter our judgement of whether another's intentions are moral or not based on the outcome. An example they give in the following link is that driving drunk can become ok as long as no one is killed. This sounds very similar to what drunk drivers themselves say, "I'm ok to drive, I've never hit anything."

Moral judgments can be altered...by magnets

“You think of morality as being a really high-level behavior,” she says. “To be able to apply (a magnetic field) to a specific brain region and change people’s moral judgments is really astonishing.”

There are a number of uses for this. Girl Scouts selling cookies can become pests and leaders and the military experimenting on the population can become saviors and whistle blowers can become lunatics and our own observations can become highly suspect.

Bottom line is: you're not really you anymore. You're making judgments that you would not ordinarily make. Your mind is no longer your own. And if your mind is no longer your own, who are you? Or maybe more like who owns you?

top topics

join