It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Month Old Baby Battling For Life After Torture By Father

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
This story comes from Bangalore, India. I was shocked to hear this news today. And thought others should know of it too. The baby's mother is seeking her husband to be punished for this atrocity. Good!

This is a three month old baby "girl" tortured for being born a "girl". Her father didn't want a girl and warned his wife he didn't want a girl only boys. So, while his wife was away he bit her, abused her, tortured her.

"A three-month-old baby girl is battling for life at a government hospital in Bangalore after being allegedly tortured by her father.

Baby Afrin was admitted to the intensive care unit of Vani Vilas Hospital yesterday after vomiting blood and having breathing problems and would be kept under observation for 48 hours, hospital sources told PTI.

The baby's 19-year-old mother Reshma had filed a police complaint yesterday, charging her husband Omar Farooq with beating the child and even biting it in her absence. The man has been arrested.

The woman alleged that her husband, a car painter whom she married in 2010, did not want a girl child and that once she gave birth to Afrin, was continually harassing her to bring in Rs one lakh as dowry and threatened to end their lives otherwise, police said.

She said she noticed her child vomiting blood on April 7 morning and immediately took her to Bowring Hospital, where she was treated for a day and referred to Vani Vilas Hospital, where she is now being treated.

Medical Superintendent of Vani Vilas Hospital, Dr Gangadhar said the baby is in critical condition as she has suffered brain hemorrhage.

"She has been put on ventilator support and her condition is being continuously monitored", he told reporters."

God, let us pray for children in these circumstances.

News Source

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

gutless pricks like this should get the same...an eye for an eye...no mercy!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
The death penalty would be to kind for this guy. Let him rot in the dankest cell they have. He is clearly not fit to be around human beings. My heart goes out to the mother and daughter.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
That prick deserves death. Also though amongst the rich in India, I have heard this is business as usual if a girl is born apparently. Something to do with inheritance or along those lines.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
My brother in law is Indian and has a daughter. She is the center of his world. Never, ever has he raised a hand to her. She has him twisted around her little finger and will fight her own mother over the phone to talk to him when he calls. I've seen this with my own eyes, with them visiting our home for a month.

Not all are like this there. But, cases such as these are sickening. Hell is too good for this person and those like him.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! I REALLY REALLY F$%KING HATE BULLIES!!!!

This soulless arsehole wants to pick a fight I'm more than happy to oblige him with being kicked to death!!!! Utter UTTER SCUM!!! What kind of evil disgusting filth tortures a baby!?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
i imagine in Indian prison he too will be bitten very badly and will most likely vomit blood daily with the added stress of violent diarrhea, in fact, the next few decades will probably be very uncomfortable for him. did i mention HIV is huge in indian prisons right now?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anon77
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! I REALLY REALLY F$%KING HATE BULLIES!!!!

This soulless arsehole wants to pick a fight I'm more than happy to oblige him with being kicked to death!!!! Utter UTTER SCUM!!! What kind of evil disgusting filth tortures a baby!?

Agreed. Bullies Suck and bullying a helpless infant is abhorant.

I think they need to bring back death by an Elephant standing on top of these kinds of cases.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by POPtheKlEEN89
i imagine in Indian prison he too will be bitten very badly and will most likely vomit blood daily with the added stress of violent diarrhea, in fact, the next few decades will probably be very uncomfortable for him. did i mention HIV is huge in indian prisons right now?

He will be served his dues. I hope he gets all you've described and death by Elephant.

Who the hell hurts an infant? A coward. Sick!!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redevilfan09
That prick deserves death. Also though amongst the rich in India, I have heard this is business as usual if a girl is born apparently. Something to do with inheritance or along those lines.

These things are done in a backwater villages(remember ths country has over 1 Billion population) where people avoid going to. These people still live in the mind set that girls are a load to carry, and only males can make the family better.

Originally posted by POPtheKlEEN89

Lol more than biten, he probably get beaten up by wardens and other cell mates, if he gets out, he wont have a leg and and an arm and will get rest of his "reward" by his neighbors or w/e village he is from.

top topics

join