It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starfish tries to eat Wolf Eel ....but then ! an intervention!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
This is a video of a starfish , trying to mow down on a eel . But then an intervention occurs! The eel at the end is like omg i should be dead , ty you so much and is dazed and confused , even looks back at the star fish , as to mock him , or just be in shock and awe

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Hahahahaha!!! F*** you star fish.
edit on 4/9/2012 by TheRealTruth84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
That's actually kind of messed up..

That starfish had to stalk long and hard to earn his tasty treat - he deserved it. I can understand wanting to save the eel but now that poor starfish doesn't know when his next meal is going to be.

It's the ciiiircle of liiiife...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Why does the eel just sit there and get taken?

Maybe already near death?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
It would have been funny too if the starfish clamped down on the guys hand as he freed the eel. So what's up with the eel just hanging out as the tentacles s l o w l y reach around it, touching it all the way. Did mother nature forget to hand out a defense for the eel, or did the starfish hypnotize it? Maybe the starfish release chemicals to stun the eel. Yea, the hand coming in was abit surreal, and yanked me right out of my jacques cousteau moment.

peace

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a healthy eel would have gotten away on its own, now this sick eel will go die somewhere and be meat for possibly another starfish or crabs. Reminds me when I was a kid watching PBS of lions chasing gazelle and screaming at the tv about the camera man not doing anything about it lol.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

Either the starfish produced a neurotoxin or the eel was about dead anyway.... it was extremely lethargic, including after the rescue. So, yes, nature looks cruel at times...... hardly different than ourselves except we are far more cruel..... nature is indifferent. We commit atrocities against each other on purpose. And yes, you did interrupt the circle of life. Some must die that others may live.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I was going to laugh, if, after the diver was finished flipping the camera and starfish off, a huge octopus swooped down on his head and took an ironic bite.

-I agree with the other posters. The eel was quite lethargic and would have became food for another eventually.-

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Eel be food for something else later anyway..

Star and Fish for the thread tho!! Kinda expected something else to intervene however!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
HA! Take that stupid starfish

new topics

top topics

join