It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer Cure Documentary - Dr. Burzynski Antineoplaston Therapy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Okay so I've done the usual searches and what have you and can't find this posted here, though I would be amazed if it hadn't! Any way it will be great for people that haven't seen it yet.

The documentary follows Dr Burzynski's work on cancer treatment. He's been at it since the late 70's and has been harassed and vilified by the FDA for years! They have brought multiple court cases against him during this time with no evidence, all of which DR Burzynski has won! It's an unbelievable documentary and it's something I think everyone should get a chance to see.

So without further a do, here it is, enjoy!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I watched this on Netflix a few weeks back. Amazing documentary and I'm not surprised at all at the hoops they have made him jump through. This movie made me super upset though having lost a ton of family members to cancer.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lindsay1984

Coincidence this was posted today too?
'Universal' vaccine that could beat 90 per cent of cancers is tested on humans for first time
They are always "almost ready" with something at any time it would seem.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Yeah I saw this myself on netflix.. amazing how the FDA tried to file patents on his work after he already had existing patents.. doing everything to get their hands on his work.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

Coincidence this was posted today too?
'Universal' vaccine that could beat 90 per cent of cancers is tested on humans for first time
They are always "almost ready" with something at any time it would seem.

The difference is that Dr. Burzynski's treatment is available now.. he just can't send medicine beyond state lines.. and from what I understand, it's extremely costly.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

No it's not coincidence, I was on that thread and it is what inspired me to post this. The main stream is trying to claim gene targeted therapies now, but this guy has been going on about it since the 70's! Where has the mainstream been? I'm in the UK and all I ask is how come cancer "research" hasn't managed to hear about this guy?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Data alllowance a bit low so cant watch at the mo.

Could somebody post a summary please?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

I think there are some legal issues affecting the availability. I read somewhere that the patient has to go to the Doc's location as it's not allowed inter-state or something like that and it's prohibitively expensive. Like 100,000 dollars expensive rather than 10 or 20. Not really my idea of available now.
ETA You said this already, dunno why I repeated. Must be the weather.
edit on 9/4/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

You want us to summarize a 1 hour 40 minute documentary?

To be honest it is something you just have to see, don't worry though it is more than worth the wait.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I think there are some legal issues affecting the availability. I read somewhere that the patient has to go to the Doc's location as it's not allowed inter-state or something like that and it's prohibitively expensive. Like 100,000 dollars expensive rather than 10 or 20. Not really my idea of available now.

And this is all due to pharmacy companies, cdc and such.
This could have been readily available long ago if it wasnt for the system working against this guy and the treatments that has already saved plenty of people that was given a death sentence by mainstream medicine/health care.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Yeah, watch the documentary and you will see why all that you say is the case, he explains all that. He is getting no funding at all. Even the FDA were doing clinical trials with him while attacking him in the courts. Then they go ahead and steal his patents.

Best thing to do is just watch it and make up your own mind. All the info is in there.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

It would seem Cancer Research performs lots of research (several hundred million donated pounds worth) every year and just doesn't get much helpful data back, for oh....the last 40 years or so. They are hoping for some real good results real soon now though, apparently maybe,

reply to post by VoidHawk

In a nutshell it looks at the work of a Doctor with an alternative cancer therapy. He tells of how he discovered a difference in blood components of people with and without cancer. His treatment involves the re-addition of said components back into the cancer patient but I forget how, whether by injection or ingestion I couldn't say. Antineoplasteons is the name he gave to either the blood component he identified or his treatment name.

Assuming it's the same one I watched anyway, but that is "who" he is, if you will. Hope it helps.
edit on 9/4/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Replied to previous poster

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

Dr. Burzynski is all over ATS. There are many threads with this video. Probably all old enough that it doesn't matter, and it is nice to repost and get a good audience.

This Doc does seem to be helping a lot of people, but he is very expensive, his staff is extremely rude and difficult to deal with, and their treatment is not flexible in any manner whatsoever. His treatment is highly effective on his well-researched brain cancer, but it is less effective than regular chemo on other types of cancer, such as my buddy's rhabdomyosarcoma. Still, we raised the money for his initial visit and consultation, we sent the records, and I talked to Burzynski's office on the phone several times, and in the end we just couldn't handle the rudeness, lack of care, and lack of definitive answers.

So my buddy chose to concentrate his resources on the Rosenberg Treatment, Budwig Protocol, and traditional Chemo, and a lot of prayer. We'll see what happens.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Exactly yeah! Makes me sick mate, they do all the things like marches and selling little wristbands and little ribbons to raise awareness, but don't seem to do much of anything else! I would be amazed if someone in the cancer research field hasn't heard about what this guy is doing.

This is one of the reasons I am very skeptical of the health care system in general. I've yet to meet anyone who's watched this doc and isn't amazed by it. The FDA are still on his back too, I think he had yet another trial recently. How has he kept the strength to continue? It is beyond me.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Not a problem.. yes it is cost prohibitive and you have to come to him for the costly therapy sessions.. I know he was working with the FDA originally and they apparently, according to him.. intentionally screwed up the clinical trials by deviating from the protocols he established.. then meanwhile they were applying for patents to his work behind his back.. Then of course the random raids for customer documents..

He's won everything so far and the last I saw he was trying to get funding for the last round of clinical trials..

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I thought there must of been something on here regarding it, but I searched his name and the name of the documentary and nothing so...

Sorry to hear that your friend had a bad experience with his team, though with what they've been put through over the years it isn't surprising that there is some tension there. They are under constant attack.

I will say that with his treatment there is zero side effects, which you can't say the same for chemo etc... And it is expensive because he wants to better the treatment and it is funding his further research.

I wish your friend the best of luck and I hope one of the other treatments out there gives him more success. There was another one I heard of garson therapy, have you come across it?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

You have to first send records over to see if you are a candidate for his treatment, and this costs at least $1500 for the records review. Then, you have to go see him for a several day initial visit in Houston, cost typically around $10,000. If he chooses to begin treatment on your behalf, they will customize a treatment to your cancer's specific DNA, but if it isn't the specific well-researched type of cancer, then the treatment will not necessarily be effective, and they may have to try several variations. In the end, it is $30,000 to $40,000 out of pocket expense by the end of that first month, and then $3,000 to $6,000 each month after that to continue receiving the custom drugs.

It seems to be a miracle cure for some people, but for the cancers with little research it is just a big expense with a subpar performance.

His science is good, so perhaps one day he will have custom treatments with well-researched cures for many types of cancers. I hope he has more success in the future, but he isn't a miracle doctor quite yet.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It's because it isn't FDA approved. A doctor can render his services within his state to patients that come to him. We are seeing a doctor in Corpus Christi, Texas this summer for my son who has Duchenne's Muscular Dystrophy. Dr Rhodes has patented a treatment called VECTTOR which sends electric pulses through pads placed on the child's feet and hands. It has been shown to IMPROVE boys with DMD in not only their ability to move around like a normal boy their age but also their cardio and pulmonary functions. The only catch is we have to go to Texas to get the machine. He cannot ship it across state lines or he could be fined and his medical license would be at risk. The saddest part is I only found him because of MY research. All the doctors here in Oklahoma wants to pump him full of steroids (which causes side effects worse than DMD itself) and basically told me that my child has no hope. The FDA is only out for money. If they do come out with a cure for Cancer, DMD, etc think of the billions of dollars they would lose. It's a sad day when the love of money takes over the love of LIFE but that is our reality.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

His science is good, so perhaps one day he will have custom treatments with well-researched cures for many types of cancers. I hope he has more success in the future, but he isn't a miracle doctor quite yet.
reply to post by getreadyalready

Okay I get that you have had a bad experience with him and that may of tainted your view somewhat. But he hasn't exactly been welcomed with open arms has he? His research has been hindered by him being dragged through the courts a million times. How would you cope under that type of pressure?

He gets no funding only attacks and you wonder why it's taking time? He's been at this since the 70's... Can you imagine where he would be today if he was supported?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

He cannot ship it across state lines or he could be fined and his medical license would be at risk. The saddest part is I only found him because of MY research. All the doctors here in Oklahoma wants to pump him full of steroids (which causes side effects worse than DMD itself) and basically told me that my child has no hope. The FDA is only out for money.

I work in the field of Medical Investigations and Medical Malpractice, and I would caution you strongly to do a lot of research before spending money on this machine.

The FDA is a bureaucratic mess, but it is also tasked with protecting the public from being gullible in times of desperation. I've seen a lot of "machines" that were complete BS. I've seen people selling stuff you can buy in the hardware department of Sears and marketing it for thousands of dollars as miracle cures to promote good health.

If you can get a good testimonial from a bonafide patient that is using the machine, and you can see the machine in action before purchasing, then go for it, but don't take anyone's word or marketing for it, and don't let your frustration, desperation, and distrust of organized medicine push you into a terrible purchase. It is easy to prey on people when they need a miracle.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join