It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are MIBs?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Once while writing a post on ATS (One I must tell you never got out) a prophetic dream came back to me. The men, with tanish skin, big reflective sunglasses, and a I think tan suits came to my door. That was all. So, I never let the post out. For, I didn't know what would/could of happened. Now, I am wondering what I hsould do if one or more MIBs where to come to my door. Let them in, and shins a hollogin light in their, eyes? As, they're rumored to be light sensitive. Do as they say and think nothing more of it. Or, just ignore them. What do you thinks they'd do to me? I am scared. For, what if I post it someday forgeting this dream, and then, get killed or something by 'them'/
I hope I am not doing exactly what they want me to do.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I read in a book by Kate Tucket that they fly around in UFO(black helicopters but no identefied one yet) and any one who has expericened paranormal activity, the get a threatened visit by them followed by the victim getting short term memory for a couple of months

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   

men, with tanish skin, big reflective sunglasses, and a I think tan suits came to my door.

Men in Beige?

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hmmm....

I think your just paranoid.

Lay off the Will Smith movies for a while.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
But am i paranoid or is this the truth

[edit on 25-9-2004 by Silent Smoke]

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Welllll.....

My first reaction is that you should lay off the bong. I mean, have you had any experiences that warrant your worry?

Also, why in hell would you shine lights at them? Sorry, I'm not really up to snuff on my "MIB countermeasures", but if it's a guy running around with shades on, I don't think a work light is going to phase him much.

Of course I have lurked here awhile and seen a guy post that Yellow Lysol was an "Alien Grey Repellant", so you're not the craziest person atm either...

I'd just relax, if ever "MIBs"are at your door, here's a simple plan of attack:

Don't open the door.

Good luck with that.

X

[edit on 25-9-2004 by Xatnys]

[edit on 25-9-2004 by Xatnys]

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hey man have u ever tried one of those rectal probes, you'll know where i'm coming from. I am sh!t scared. Just kidding, i just think that MIB are government officials are like the MIB that stuff i said about the light was nothing but a comment i copied from a book(which i stated)

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Yeah that was pretty funny stuff really.

I don't think I've ever seen a MIB, but if they're really out there, I certainly never want to meet one either.

X

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Flip them off, say "F*** YOU B****ES" and run like he ll

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Well... if you ever do meet em.

Send them to me... I'll either handel them... or go poof.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Most MIB reports are from the late 40's to 60's, so something tells me you have nothing to worry about... The need for such measures has completely vanished with the pervasive public opinion that anything UFO-related is now relegated to the "crackpot" arena...

Of course, if you truly are fearful, then perhaps a maglite and a can of Lysol by the door would at least make you feel better?

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
40s-60s?

I've heard a few form the early 90s.

Mostly having to due with UFO Tapes that were captured.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Some of the MIB's- as described in the book "The Mothman Prophecies" were possible the aliens themselves. Has anyone ever heard of alien MIB's-other than that particuliar book?

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I've heard a few form the early 90s.

A handful of cases... I'm talking about a regular occurance of such encounters. Any recent MIB related cases mostly are of the strictly human government agent variety...

M43

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I think tan suits came to my door

Hey, this isn't the first I've heard of people seeing MIB types not in the typical black outfits. Actually I've had an encounter with them two years ago. There was some problems that occured because I was snooping into areas that I should not have been and saw something that I wasn't supposed too and wrote about it a couple of times on the internet. Anyway, a lot of crap happened from that including MIB types threatening me. They were in a silver car (which is weird but not to weird) and they were wearing silver puffy coats with patches on the sides and both were exactly identical to the eachother. And they had pale skin but what was really weird were there eyes. They were dark and almost lifeless and uplifted on the outer corners. They pulled up infront of my house turned around in my driveway and parked on the curb and watch me as I walked up the sidewalk to get my mail. When I was far enough ahead of them to where if I decided to run at a dead run back twards them they could take off ,but I didn't do that but acted casually. I got my mail and started walking back. Half way back one of them got out of there car (on the passengers side) and runs to the side of my house and does something and runs back to the car and gets back inside. I was pretty cheesed that they did this and started running towards them and stopped and walked next to their car not saying anything to them. They didn't say anything but watched me to see what I'd do. I almost stopped in front of the door but the MIB in the passengers side rolled down the window about 6 inches and suddenly I thought they were going to pull something like a stun gun or tranq gun so I ran into my house. Anyway, that was my visual MIB experience.

M43

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Some of the MIB's- as described in the book "The Mothman Prophecies" were possible the aliens themselves. Has anyone ever heard of alien MIB's-other than that particuliar book?

Geez.....that is weird! Maybe some of them are a form alien who knows. Didn't even think about that possibillity.

[edit on 29-9-2004 by M43]

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
i always thought the wachowski (sp?) bros. could have really played the mib thing up in the matrix a little more.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Yeah the one in the Mothman was a really strange decription though. If i remember correctly they said he had oversized eyes that dug into his face and that he was ignorant to human ways [ie: a waitress said that when she tried to take his order he looked at her blankely, when she offered him something from the menu he nodded, then she had to show him how to use his fork and after he got it he scared it down]. Another one was when he walked in some building (hotel or police station? I forget] and asked some questions about UFO sightings in the area, then grabbed a pen off the counter and waddled off giggling. Strange stuff, i think people saw him too, you wouldnt forget someone like that so easily.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I read an account many years ago (it was part of a huge document that scared the hell out of me), but I remembered enough to find this account which is exactly what I remember. I found it online around 1995 or so while I was at college, so I printed the whole thing out. Anyway... The description is what bothers me...

"The man was black-suited, bald, had dead-white skin, no eyebrows or eyelashes, and wore bright red lipstick. He sat almost motionless, barely opening a slitlike toothless mouth."

ourworld.compuserve.com...

The rest of that is creepy too, with the coin disappearing.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Im reading that link now.

What about reports of anyone being harmed, or an attempt at harm by MIBs?

I have heard one story, or the only one that I can remember. Unfortunatly i cant give any sources to it. Anyway, it was about a guy who had witnessed the landing and taking off of a UFO, he reported it to the police and when he got home two white vans sitting out infront of his trailor. There 3 or 4 men in black suits walking around and inside the house like they were looking for him but he stayed across the street in the brush untill they left. He went back and got some stuff together and left, came back the next day to get more stuff from his house and got caught in the house when they showed up. I beleive it said they shot automatic fire into his house? I may be wrong, but i do believe he said that they opened fire on his trilor and he ended up scrambling out the back and running. He reported this and iv never heard anything about him again.

I think that was how it went, if anyone's heard of this and can get a copy of it id love to have it, or if u just know any corrections that need be made.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join