It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012, End of the World Hmm, this video seems very interesting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
So I am a skeptic myself and I really do not think anything is going to happen in 2012, however, a friend of mine just sent me this video and I am thinking it is definitely a good video to post up on ATS, so here it is! Let me know what you all think, I am still skeptic about the video but nonetheless it is pretty intriguing. I am looking forward to all of your comments!

www.ebaumsworld.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Unvarnished

Already posted

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 8-4-2012 by Ericthenewbie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I watched this video yesterday, and some of those pics of the sun were amazing! It sure makes you think that something is going on with the sun. I'm not much of a believer in 2012 doomday prophecies, but this was a good watch nonetheless! I was wondering when this would show up on ATS.

Edit: And I seem to have missed the previous post, which is odd for me.

edit on 8-4-2012 by jdb51 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-4-2012 by jdb51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Sh*t is going to Hit The Fan soon; i got my bug out bag, bow and arrows .. f*ckin bring it.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Hmmm...... Not a SINGLE thing on that video is anything new. Its called nature, and shes been around a LONG time. Sorry to burst all of the bubbles here, but, the world is
NOT, I repeat, NOT ENDING. Happy Easter Everyone

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

I go back and forth about 2012. At the Moment I am thinking something very weird is going on, and it certainly seems to be getting weirder.

In the beginning of the video after that amazing Sun video, they start playing the strange sounds.

I thought they were fake, but I heard them.
Whenever I hear them again they scare me. I am literally scared. I don't get it. The sound just gets deep inside me and hits on a nerve. This is starting to seem like some epic movie, and we are near the epic parts of the epic movie.

I've heard the creaking, the trumpeting and the rumbling (all at once)
and on another occasion I heard the "Artillery booming." (My GF can maybe verify that one, but she was sleepy)
seemed to come from the sky or deep underground at the same time..

time to watch the rest.. creepyness faded.
edit on 4/8/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I am also not into the 2012 doomsday end of the world hysteria. However this video is well put together and makes one stop and think. I listened to the one guy saying how everything is being down played. He also said that it is the worst journalism in history. I knew we were not getting news coverage or wrong news coverage in many aspects. I had no idea that the weather related stories were being covered up as we...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I don't think anything is going to happen IMHO, but that was a very well put together video it does make one think.
I do have to agree that many of those "oddities" involving whales and dolphins beaching themselves is not uncommon we hear about this sort of thing happening all the time even I can recall as a child some 30 ish years ago.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I'm Not a skeptic nor a strong believer but I must admit some this 2012 stuff frightens me. The worst of it is that I cant do much 'prepping' for any undesired events that may occur because I have a family who scorn the need to start stocking up and I have to in-laws in their 80s and I have nowhere to go in a crisis. The worst of it is that I know I cant stay in the city either in such a situation.

new topics

top topics

join