It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last Night I SAW The Elohim In A Dream

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Hi all, first time poster in this forum.

Last night I had a short, sharp and vivid dream involving the Elohim. It was the only dream of the night that I recall having.

What it was; I was in an undisclosed location full of beautiful green trees (not those native to us in Australia which are eucalypts but seemed to be more disiduous oaks, elms or other). There was a medium sized group of people (?) gathered in a clearing, it was around mid-day with the sun shining, the sky free of clouds..the setting was glorious.

Then, there was a small group (4-6) of extravagantly dressed entities with bright clothing (silk robes) and what appeared to be intricate masks.

An announcement was then made that this group was the Elohim- returned to earth to combat the evil that has gripped the world.

Disappointingly, the dream then ended.

Not saying that I am the receiver of this most holy message nor that the Elohim have at all returned.

Just thought I'd share a cool dream

edit on 2/4/12 by Pirateofpsychonautics because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I seen em too bo...Two of them damn elohim cum in to my room last night...It was 2 of em,,elohim and eloher,,they told me some stuff.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Really cool dream.!

Would you describe it as a vivid dream?
Do you remember most of your dreams?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by avatard

Is that a serious reply? If it was, I would assume that you would not refer to the Elohim as those "damn Elohim".

What is the 'stuff' they told you?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
Really cool dream.!

Would you describe it as a vivid dream?
Do you remember most of your dreams?

Cheers for the response

Yes- that was very vivid and I have no recollection of any other dreams from last night.

I hardly ever remember my dreams to be honest but there are cases which prove exception.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
What's the deal with no one on this site being able to correctly use the word "seen"

Either you HAVE SEEN something or you SAW something. You didn't seen it

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
What's the deal with no one on this site being able to correctly use the word "seen"

I'm not sure mate, my sincere and profuse apologies at causing such distress in your petty little world.

Whilst we're on the subject of grammar, where's your question mark at the end of that first sentence?

You WERE asking a question right?

I have amended the title, many thanks for noticing a miniscule error in the title completely unrelated to the thread and subsequently derailing it.

I seek your personal permission in future to submit thread content prior to posting, for your grammatical scrutiny and editorial advice- many thanks in advance, your kindness has not gone unnoticed and is certainly not unappreciated.

Back in your box sunshine.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
What are your religious beliefs?

Coo new book I just found with a quick google search:

Battle of The Elohim

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Good question.

Nothing conventional, unifying or definitive. I have a strong interest in all religions (modern, ancient and otherwise) as well as other realms of spirituality.

I am yet to draw a line in the sand and can not see myself doing so anytime soon.

I try to stay open to all possibilities and cross reference the many similarities among religions then get stuck as to the stemming point. I believe in a divine presence.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

You don't help your cause for credibility when you can't even spell a 2nd grade level word correctly.

Who is going to take you serious ?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

You don't help your cause for credibility when you can't even spell a 2nd grade level word correctly.

Who is going to take you serious ?

Dear LucidDreamer85,

Welcome!

I would like to suggest that it it is your credibility in question here.

You see, 'Hawking' (valued member/editorial extraordinaire) was disputing the positioning of my use of the word 'seen'. Upon closer inspection you may (or may not) notice that all words are spelled correctly and the grammatical error in question has been rectified (of which, the spelling was not disputed).

Now in relation to not even being able to spell a '2nd grade' word correctly I would like to point out the acute observation I made with regard to your statement.

I would like to suggest that you chose to express the short-hand "2nd" version of the word 'second' here to avoid any potential embarrassment should you fail to conjure the correct letters to arrange hence forming the word 'second'. Perhaps it is you that needs a little spelling practice?

With regard to my credibility, I was informing interested members of a dream I had last night. May I ask you what credibility one requires to dream? Are you able to indicate a section of my post where; I am attempting to provide members evidence of a particular event (past/present/future) which I am predicting or suggesting that would require credibility to theorise on?

Kind Regards,

Your pal, Pirateofpsychonautics
edit on 3/4/12 by Pirateofpsychonautics because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateofpsychonautics

Originally posted by Hawking

I'm not sure mate, my sincere and profuse apologies at causing such distress in your petty little world.

Whilst we're on the subject of grammar, where's your question mark at the end of that first sentence?

You WERE asking a question right?

I have amended the title, many thanks for noticing a miniscule error in the title completely unrelated to the thread and subsequently derailing it.

I seek your personal permission in future to submit thread content prior to posting, for your grammatical scrutiny and editorial advice- many thanks in advance, your kindness has not gone unnoticed and is certainly not unappreciated.

Back in your box sunshine.

Apology accepted. And thanks for the 235-word U2U response about how I have too much time on my hands. I love irony

Haha you're crazy bud

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Haha that I am sir. Perhaps other members would benefit from reading it? Glad you got a laugh

Check this guy out; David Thorne's Website

He is hilarious and gives some valuable insight in to using the internet.

All the best

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateofpsychonautics
Haha that I am sir. Perhaps other members would benefit from reading it? Glad you got a laugh

Check this guy out; David Thorne's Website

He is hilarious and gives some valuable insight in to using the internet.

All the best

Oh that site has the missing cat poster story!

Literally made me Laugh Out Loud

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I'm glad you refer to Elohim as being more than one god . because that is e exactly what Elohim means. Star !!!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
That AND MORE.

That site is incredible, David Thorne's a genius and a mentor.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Yer derailin yer own thread!
Now stop that!
Question...did you glimpse flesh behind the masks ?
Recall what they looked like?
Human half n half?totally alien?
What were their eyes like?
Incredibly wise or sad or angry?
Did they just say theyd fix it all no punishments?
Thanks s

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

No visuals on flesh unfortunately.

The entities were completely covered by garments and masks. One bore resemblance to that of the Immortals in the movie 300 however, was still quite different.

From what I could see, they were human in appearance (Arm, Leg, Leg, Arm, Head) whose presence would indicate that of nobility, divinity and wisdom.

The message delivered was that they have returned for the benefit of human kind and to rid us of evil- I recall a feeling of ecstacy,peace and hope.

I am in no way saying that this will happen. It was a cool dream and the first of it's kind I have experienced (one with clearly defined deities)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

That dream sounds cool!!
I wish I could have one like that

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
You met them too?

Was there any symbols visible on the clothing? Jewish letters?
edit on 3-4-2012 by ntech because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join