It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel to be moved to the Mojave

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I'm reporting on what I've been told by a good friend who has links with the Israel security services.
Apparently the people of Israel are to be moved to the Mojave in June.
Barak Obama and Benjamin Netanyahu have been talking about the move since before Obama became President.

Mitch McConnell was heard by Chinese radio station Mui Cha saying "You wouldn't want your wife living thousands of miles away, So I welcome the move"

The main reason behind the move is protection. My good pal tells me the Israeli people are to be moved under the cover of darkness days before Iranian officials are set for peace talks. Israeli state general was quoted by Mui Cha as saying "When Iran comes knocking, nobody will be home."

I know this may come as a shock to many of you but my pal has never been wrong. He once told me my beloved Newcastle united would be took over by a fat sports tycoon and get relegated from the Premier League, we know that to be true.

I also have a detailed map of where the bases will be in the Mojave but I don't know how to upload.

Please excuse any mistakes I've made as this is my first thread.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Jack3182

Please,I want to see this...any kind of link would suffice.

Alaska for april fools...brrrrrrrr

edit on 1-4-2012 by SarnholeOntarable because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
The mistake you have made is posting this on April 1st.

Please post some proof or links to what your friend has said.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Jack3182

Nice try.

Soon, this site will be flooded with April Fool's jokes that belong on BTS.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jack3182
Apparently the people of Israel are to be moved to the Mojave in June...my pal has never been wrong...

Well, there is a first time for everything...and I guess this will be the first time your friend is wrong.

Israel's population is just under 8 million people...that would be one heck of an overnight airlift...about 17,000 Boeing 747's full.

Oh...and exactly where in the desert would all of these folks live? You would have to build a city the size of Los Angeles and Chicago combined. Something that size just might show up on Google Earth...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

It was an April fools joke, Jeez!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mobiusmale

Originally posted by Jack3182
Apparently the people of Israel are to be moved to the Mojave in June...my pal has never been wrong...

Well, there is a first time for everything...and I guess this will be the first time your friend is wrong.

Israel's population is just under 8 million people...that would be one heck of an overnight airlift...about 17,000 Boeing 747's full.

Oh...and exactly where in the desert would all of these folks live? You would have to build a city the size of Los Angeles and Chicago combined. Something that size just might show up on Google Earth...

My source said they will fly them to denver Airport and be house's in the new underground city there
You guy' did not really think the bunker was for US pepole

new topics

top topics

join