It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternative 3; A poorly timed April Fool’s prank or something more?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven

Intelligent according to whom? "Intelligent" people do dumb stuff all the time? Minds can be easily fooled no matter how intelligent someone may be.

Who are these very intelligent people anyway? Do we have the letters from these 'highly intelligent' people? No, "unfortunately they were lost".... yeah ... VERY MYSTERIOUS.... April fools!

Don't ignore the fact that there aren't many facts to this...

I also found this interesting:

“Deceased conspiracy researcher Mae Brussell offered her opinion about the book (Alternative 3) in her weekly radio show of June 22, 1979:

‘Now the thing about …Alternative 3 is that I’ve received many manuscripts and books from listeners throughout the years… but I can’t remember in 15 years of ever having a (physical) reaction…’

‘This book made me nauseous and I wanted to vomit, and I wanted to faint. I wanted to cry, I wanted to bang the walls down, I literally had the shakes for about a week. It was so scary because it just could be the bottom line of these conspiracies.’

‘I believe it probably is the most important book I’ve read in many, many years…’

‘I don’t have any doubt in my mind that this is a very dangerous document to have, probably the most dangerous thing which I possess in my library at this point, and the only thing that will relieve the danger is to share it and disseminate the information…’

‘It’s the one book that puts into focus all the books and articles which I have received for the last fifteen years.’” *

* “Casebook on Alternative 3” by Jim Keith, page 13.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Finally, I've been spamming this hoping someone would see it.

Think about it, if a major media outlet ran a story like alternative 3, it would be covered up as a hoax or a joke.

It could be all true and it would lose most of its credibility just by having someone with an official title say it's a joke.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
As someone Posted that Alternative 3 may indeed had some partial Truth in it Fictionalized Documentary

When you think in that Aspect that some of it could be True or even a Fraction of it !
Could lead to a Possible Truth

Here is another breaking out of a Possible Truth Cloaked behind Fiction well Through Comedy

Was John Glenn Getting the Message Out through Comedy Around the 18:30ish Mark Below Vid

Posted for Clarity

frasier docu drama

Actual Voice Transmission from Friendship 7 in 2/20/62 when he was Orbiting the Earth
with a Visual of the Tether STS75 UFO/Critter Incident

of what he may of Seen ?

PART1 UFO STS75/ JOHN GLEN REPORTING 62

From the Right Stuff Movie the Reenactment of those Space Firefly's at the 2:10 min Mark

The Right Stuff - John Glenn's Trial by Fire

The Mystery of John Glenn’s Fireflies Returns

by Nancy Atkinson on January 5, 2011
www.universetoday.com...

There were Claim's he had a Camera Onboard the Capsule and even took Picture of what he Saw
also another Claim was Gordon Cooper took some Shots too..

UFOs Space FireFlies? Is This What John Glenn Saw?

John Glenns Photos of the Fireflys as some Claim..
Frost Partials or Something Else ?

There is a Quite A few Astronauts and Cosmonauts that
has Mention something of a Ufo and Other Anomalies

Buzz Aldrin ,Gordon Cooper Edgar Mitchell, and Scott Carpenter has mentioned and made Commits

There's life on Mars: Famous scientist accuses NASA of hiding data
by Terrence Aym ;; Created on: October 26, 2010

World renowned astrobiologist Chandra Wickramasinghe is spitting mad. The eminent scientist recently reiterated the charge he made against the National Aeronautics and Space Administration back in 2008. Life on the Red Planet

The discovery of liquid water on Mars combined with earlier discoveries of organic substances in a meteorite that came from Mars, and also of methane in the Martian atmosphere all point to the existence of life—contemporary life—on the Red Planet," the scientist asserted.

www.helium.com...

From NASA themselves ( see Link )

NASA scientists believe that it is technologically possible at the present time to create considerable global climate changes, allowing humans to live on Mars. But this will not be by any means an easy task. Raising the atmospheric pressure and surface temperature alone could be achieved in a few decades.

quest.nasa.gov...

About Terraforming on Mars
quest.nasa.gov...

The increasing temperature would vaporize some of the carbon dioxide in the south polar cap. Introducing carbon dioxide into the atmosphere would produce additional warming, melting more of the polar cap until it has been vaporized completely. This would produce an average temperature rise of 70 degrees Celsius.

Could NASA done this Terraforming say 10 to 20 years ago ?

For The Answer ::

I am Going to Look at the Site called Information Bridge to find it ....

edit on 2-4-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
WOW that is quite a story ,however i really cant believe the US or Russia could have pulled off a manned mission to Mars in the early 60s .Still a fun read however

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Thats just what I thought about alternative 3. funny enough I had just thought about it a few days ago prior to reading this thread! Synchronicity... I believe its just like most scifi movies, they actually contain "some" REALITY.

My instinct tells me there is some conspiracy going around the space program.

S+F!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

This hits close to home. I think we've all seen a ufo at one time just not realizing

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Ok probably a dumb question....I know an astronaut would probably think of this..
But could they just be space dust reflecting the sun?
He does say it happens at each sunrise?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
It's not really a hoax "per se" though is it? It's a spoof documentary made for April fool's, it was never meant to be passed of as truth exposed as lies was it? As lies passed of as truth is the definition of a hoax...(even though it wasnt aired in April)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DARREN1976
It's not really a hoax "per se" though is it? It's a spoof documentary made for April fool's, it was never meant to be passed of as truth exposed as lies was it? As lies passed of as truth is the definition of a hoax...(even though it wasnt aired in April)

That's the cover story. A joke within a joke?

Sometimes the only way you can tell the truth is thru fiction.

I'm not saying every detail of "Alternative 3" is a disguise for something real, but there is a plausibility to the general story that's makes people wonder, "This could be true."

The more I learn about hidden technologies & secret governments, the more plausible the story becomes.

I suspect someone wanted the general public to start thinking about the implications of "Alternative 3."
They did a good job -- more than 30 years after the program aired, the story is still being discussed.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The full length video is fake. Listen to the dialogue at 12 minutes. There's no "uh" "um" or any sort of stutters at all... That's not normal speech.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mattyj
The full length video is fake. Listen to the dialogue at 12 minutes. There's no "uh" "um" or any sort of stutters at all... That's not normal speech.

Of course the video is a fake -- it was made for TV -- ostensibly as an April Fool's joke (although it was NOT aired on April Fool's Day) -- the end credits list the names of professional actors.

There is no question that the video is a mock "documentary." That's not the point.

The point is the IDEAS & SCENARIO presented in this faux documentary may be real.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Classic counterintelligence. Make an obvious fake, let it take then use it to deflect public. There might only be a small part that is factual, but no one wants to dig through a barrel of rotten apples to find the good one.

I need a lot more evidence to make a determination for myself. While I believe it's possible and likely we are on the Moon and maybe Mars, we have to wait for, or dig for the evidence. It wont be easy, and evidence of the nature of counterintelligence media is nowhere enough. Many such films, videos or even programming of TV series can be based on partial fact, but end up being evidence against if referenced in an argument. Stargate SG1, is an example.

ZG

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by Wolfenz

Ok probably a dumb question....I know an astronaut would probably think of this..
But could they just be space dust reflecting the sun?
He does say it happens at each sunrise?

No its Not a Dumb Question all

Could be what NASA Thinks of what Glenn Saw ..

Space Dust well Not sure what you mean by Space Dust

Sunrise he Ment towards the Sun when the Capsule was Turning around as in those **** Partials
were Not actually Following Him as they would Spinning around with His Capsule they were is the Same Position I would Think for a Guess but what he Estimated some where like 8 feet Apart was Glenn's Guess Well he was a Marine Test Pilot so I would Assume he Would Know Objects in Distances

Look at this Article to show how Idiotic NASA WAS !!!!
Go to this Site !!!!

Mission Transcripts: Mercury
www.jsc.nasa.gov...

Find This PDF !!
MA06_TEC.PDF

Download it !! the Open it Up to Page 198 The Read ,,,
The section that says

Evidence of Particles and Brightness

Fricken NASA when into Great Depths about a COMMON FIREFLY !!!! @@

all because John Glen Said it Looked like Firefly's !

IN the Section of the same Page 198 Find

Probable Cause of Particle Motion

Then it say Probable Cause of the Partials going around the Capsule
as a Magnetic Field in someway was Generated

Then it continues about the Particles in Pages 197 (198) 199, 200 , 201 (Luminous Band ) , 202 Flatten Sun Incident

to be Honest Something is Fishy and Not Right when ive read it ....

The Other report of the same type of Incident was from another Astronaut Scott Carpenter
that Banged on the Capsule and of what they claim Ice Particles Let Loose then boom the Mystery was Solved

The answer wasn’t confirmed until the next Mercury mission, Aurora 7, with astronaut Scott Carpenter on board in May 1962. Carpenter also saw the fireflies, or snowflakes, as he called them, and quickly could identify the source. They were tiny white pieces of frost from the side of the spacecraft. Condensation gathered on the outside of the spacecraft as the capsule passed from the cold orbital darkness and warm sunlight, and then froze again, creating a layer of frost. As the spacecraft again came into sunlight, the frost flakes would come off and float around the capsule. The sunlight also illuminated them, making them “luminescent.” When Carpenter banged on the side of the capsule, more flakes came off and were visible.

www.universetoday.com...

but what about the previous Astronaught Allan Sheppard you would think he would of said something too..?
Let alone he was the one that was Talking to Glenn at the Command Station ... on 2/20/62 .

Well Im on the Fence as The Story is In every Direction this and that

Here is a Visual

ice following shuttle

Well Just mabye NASA was Right or Maybe Not?
edit on 3-4-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

Still Im waiting a for the Answer for the Tether incident of STS 75

as John Glenn could of seen too of the Phenomenon of STS 75 and not what Carpenter saw

UFOs Space FireFlies? Is This What John Glenn Saw?

They appear to be moving in Different directions when the Cam is Panning Out

The Size & distance of what it is Orbs or Particles ?
edit on 3-4-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
This is a great story, but I adamantly believe this entire thing is a hoax. The video especially is a hoax. I love the bad, over-the-top acting present in this and other hoaxed films. While I think it is possible that the government has another space program that we don't know about, I don't find it all that likely. They are much too concerned about overseas issues centered around conflict.

I'm not so sure. I did here of several references in the 1960-70's of "Alternatives" that were put into place. But not because of global warming. The Covens were in charge even then, and they had the information that Nibiru was to Cross. I had also heard in the early 90's that the settlement had disintegrated into complete slavery, and the military women who chose to go and enforce the slavery on others, were eventually in the same position of being raped and in chains as "Breeders" by the dictatorship that had developed.

If you do not know...there was an actual War. SET whose name in the 4th world is An of Nibiru invaded. He is the Parent branch of the Reptile Lines. His offspring branch is the Anunnaki and the El(ohiem) The Babylonian Slave queen Selene, whom the Vatican placed under her Greek name Arsinoe II to hide her...was rewarded by her god El - Azaz-El and given a new name. Magda-lene. "Most High". Her name in the 1st world was Inanna and in the 4th world she is called Lilith. She created the Vatican, Papal, Royal and Federal, the Monetary system and five day work week were all was seized or taxed as tribute to 'god' and she created CORPORATIONS; These were the "Merchants and Money Lenders" at the temple. It is Cannon Law "All names of god must be in all capital Letters" "All Covens of 'gods' must be in all capital letters preceded by 'of' to denote 'possessed by' god El; and must display their registered Coven Symbol" which became the 'corporate logo'. Selene and Syn, whose sumerian name was "Isa" were the worst pedophiles on the planet and openly sacrificed children to Azazel. To this day, the 'Church' of Azazel, the Papal, still allows pedophiles who are doing the 'highest service' to their 'god' Azazel and Lilith and sacrificing children via rape. The last time the Feds were caught as the specific Coven of Selene was Moscow, 1560-1680 and a pogrom occurred.

These Covens were formed by the invaders. Each branch got their own, Enki became "Amun" and "Yahweh"--one is his Egyptian name, the other is his Hebrew name--both mean "Hidden". These became the "Jews" the "Christians" the "Wiccans", etc when the Covens were closed down they simply renamed them as religions and churches. Any who failed to choose 'snake worship' was killed. All the libraries were looted and burned, and we were plunged into an era where only the papal could read or right, or hold records on People. Azazels(hebrew) name in the 3rd world was "Massawa" the great arch. god of his coven the Freemasons. In the 4th World the Papal named him "ArchAng-el Micha-EL" and his name in the 1st world was Marduke. In the 2nd world it was in Egypt "Baphomet" and he created the Coven Caesar which translates to 'Coven Azazel Master'. All of this is the origin of the 'Bible' which is "By-B-El" it was the El who were the whore in Babylon and the 'ELS' code is 'El's Code. The bible was not given to you to help but to deceive and it was created using some of the legitimate Esoteric laws and the rest disinfo. Its purpose was to have mankind blame themselves for what is going on, rather than blame the El for possessing people. This, in Esoteric Laws, allowed them to claim you choose them over the Father of Mankind--the branch of Man-- and they claim you choose the Branch of Set, under varying religious names. These are called the 'greys' today.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Don't believe it for a second, but it is an awesome story. If people weren't so gullible maybe we could have another show like this. Thanks for the post!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I love this thread, yet again it shows how humans as a whole are like sheep.
I offer this example that we all should know caused mass hysteria.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Can't watch any of these youtube videos because it don't have english subtitles included. Just great, this darn hearing loss is a blessing but in some cases such as this, it's a curse.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Oooo

I love this... I have it on DVD

Such an excellent mockumentary,

I mean of course there are digs and elements of truth.

But the actual footage is very OTT and is performed by actors.

Although it is one of the best, cleverest things of this nature, I have ever seen on TV.

Excellent.

I'm glad the OP made this and now more people have the pleasure of watching this great show.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
One of the things I find most interesting about this story is the claim that the "Batch Consignments" aka slaves to the Designated Movers were prevented from procreating for maximum efficiency and to avoid a "subspecies" from being bred.

This falls right in line with the claims that the Annunaki, if you will, used the native-Earth inhabitants, Neanderthals, as slaves and they were made sterile for the very same reasons. It wasn't until some of the Annunaki took it upon themselves to combine their DNA with the Neanderthals that they began procreating (Nephilim mating with human women in the bible).

Just an interesting little synchronicity...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I love how some people believe 100% we've been on the moon, but immediately dismiss the possibility that we may have made it to mars, i guess they fail to understand, in their ignorance, how far human naivety and spirit can go when we dream and keep dreaming of reaching ahead of what is known to the rest of us, the same people who believe man made it to the moon in 69 would now ridicule and put down someone who dreams to go to mars in 7 or 8 years from now, after all we have reached right now, dumb people will be dumb, no matter what.

This mockumentary may not be the full truth, but it would be naive to not at least suspect some of it may be based on truth, from what we've seen in the past and current events.

Something very special and important to notice from the video at the end is, they got right that mars is not as desolated as first believed, more like earth at some places than the red planet most people used to believe..

edit on 6-4-2012 by Kaifan because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join