It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VERY Clear ORB shot Filmed over Alaska....DAYLIGHT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hello, i seldom post pic of ufos, but this orb is worth a screen capture and possible blow up.....?
I am unable to do so...but hopefully someone here will find it interesting enough to do so.....
The girl abruptly ends the shot before the ORB is less tha a mile or so away....
But stilll..............
At one point saying the orb apeared after helicopters flew by? Im partly deaf but i think thats what she says....................
Its a great picture of an ORB.
www.latest-ufo-sightings.net...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

They say on the video it flew east with lights flashing, but what they show is something not moving and very balloon like.
Still interesting thanks.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Twas looking kinda twighlighty, so could easily have been a planet. It doesn't move either in the minute and a bit that she filmed it.

It would help if we knew exactly when and where she was and the direction the thingy was in. Alaska ain't much to go with.

I'd say Venus or Jupiter on what we have. Shame she didn't film the rest of the sighting

edit on 31-3-2012 by lazernation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
S&F. I definitely think this is interesting. The post attached to the video makes the whole thing sound legitimate. She sounds like you'd expect someone to sound at 6am. Slightly groggy. I think it's odd to go to your personal UFO site at 6am, but I do a lot weirder things so whatever.

Video looks good though. Three very distinct lights on one side, pretty cool! Doesn't look small either.

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by stirling

They say on the video it flew east with lights flashing, but what they show is something not moving and very balloon like.

I don't see a balloon, and it is moving.

Object moves from right to left in the video.

At 0:11 -

At 1:14 -

If it's moving east, then that means she's facing south. She said it was coming closer though, so possibly heading east-northeast.

In the video, and she acknowledges this, there are no visible stars. And I think that being able to see three separate lights indicates that it's a craft in our atmosphere. (though I'm not a professional in gauging lights in our atmosphere)

So yeah this is cool.

edit on 31-3-2012 by Contag because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2012 by Contag because: edit - had to erase an instance of foot in mouth.

new topics

top topics

join