It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just watched the movie Game Change - Ron Paul should get Sarah Palin now as VP.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by randomtangentsrme

Yeah I took a random sample of 1 person, myself, and came up with these likely statistics.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver "(we won't mention her coc aine use)"

If you are in the Netherlands I guess that makes you an authority on drug use.

Ya know most of us have done things that were pretty stupid.
She was in College, unmarried and she wasn't anybody's Mom then.
Is she doing coc aine now ?

As far as the OP I think it is a great idea and if they happened to win could things get much worse ?

edit on 31-3-2012 by azureskys because: changed some words

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Dance4Life

Sounds good.
I am a registered Republican. Love Ron Paul. Would not vote for him if Palin is is VP choice.
Besides which he's to smart to have her.
So in this sample of two, We are now at 47.5% chance for her to alter his percentages.

Anyone else what to chime in to make the percentages a little more realistic?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

So who would you vote for?

You seriously care that much about Palin as VP to the point where you would rather vote Romney or Santorum or Grinch?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Yes I care that much to get the twits out of politics. I would sadly either vote for Obama, or not vote, to keep her out of office- Although I would buy the poster of her in her swimsuit from her beauty pageant days, if one exists.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dance4Life
reply to post by watchitburn

So what is more important.

Winning the GOP nomination with her with 95% probability or losing out with a 25% chance?

I think Ron Paul would rather lose than be associated with her.

She is just a female Santorum.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
What happened to my post background ?? Wow

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

You rather vote Obama/Biden?

Seriously?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

I doubt he would rather lose. This is most likely his last push to change the country for real.. I think that if he knew he could teach her over the 4 years of his presidency how it should really be done he would accept it.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Don't think she is trustworthy. Ron Paul wouldn't have someone run with him unless he trusted them.

What do you guys think?
edit on 31-3-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

She did? I thought she voted for Grinch?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

If my choices were Paul/Palin, any of the other 3 GOP candidates, or Obama.
Then I would rather have the enemy I know.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

*sigh* it was only a matter of time I suppose. It's one of the few things anyone thinks they know about Holland, along with prostitution. But since you asked, here is what I do know about drug use in the Netherlands. I've only even seen coc aine in my life once (I've lived here 20 years). I was at a small, local music festival (100 people) and this 16 year old kid walked in, sat down on the grass, pulled out a mirror and "did the thing". He was deliberately being deliberate about it, showing off, if you will. It looked so silly it was almost comical and imho he made a fool of himself. I would assume it was coc aine because that's what I've seen in the movies.

I've been offered (and refused) it once on the streets of Amsterdam almost 20 years ago when things were a lot freer and drug sellers stood in a line for tourists coming from the Amsterdam Centraal Station (Central Station) on their way into the city, offering any drug you could think of and possibly a few you couldn't. Thankfully, those days are long gone.

As for statistics, I can't be bothered to go fish these up for you but I can guarantee you will see that the USA has more of a drug problem than Holland any day of the week. All drugs here are illegal despite any impressions you may have to the contrary, but, like the USA, they are as easily available too, just like most western countries. You can thank the illegal and government black projects for that though. Hope I cleared up a few misconceptions for you. And now back to the subject of the thread....

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

There is probably 20% of America that would vote for Sarah Palin right now if given the chance on a VP ticket. Maybe even more.

(no reason given)

80 percent of America thinks she is a freaking idiot.
edit on 31-3-2012 by spyder550 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

It sounds crazy...

But it is a slam dunk for presidency.

Ron Paul fares the worst with women voters for some reason.

because ron paul is logical and uses reason.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Um....the movie "game change" is a very good reason to NEVER pick her for VP candidate ever again. I think most Ron Paul supporters would be disgusted if he ever did that.

I watched the movie today for the first time (free HBO this weekend). In a next door neighbor kind of way...she's probably a nice lady....but she has no qualifications nor the intelligence to lead this country...period.
edit on 31-3-2012 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
ummm..there's something you're not considering here....

I'm a Paul supporter, just elected him 12 delegates to the state convention yesterday. Thread all about it.

However, if he picked a TOOL like Palin as his running mate, I'd opt to not vote for him. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1   >>

join