It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chemtrail Hoax

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: howmuch4another

Agreed it would take a massive amount of people, all irrelevant to the conspiracy being exposed with a government controlled media and conditioned belief that those people are doing something heroic for humanity. A controlled media can pretty much do and get away with anything imaginable.
A vaccination could be possible to counter the chemtrails, but I have no ideas what the trails are made of or what they are for. I work outside 50 hours a week and haven't noticed any ill effects from the trails, mentally or physically. That doesn't mean that I won't have health effects later on from the trails, but I don't know. If there are harmful substances in the trails, I can't physically tell. All I know is that they trails differ from contrails and that the trails will often be laid in a stacked manner sometimes creating a sheet to blanked half or all of the sky. I never saw chemtrails when I was growing up that spread out to cover the entire sky and block out the sun.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerekB
All I know is that they trails differ from contrails and that the trails will often be laid in a stacked manner sometimes creating a sheet to blanked half or all of the sky. I never saw chemtrails when I was growing up that spread out to cover the entire sky and block out the sun.

sigh

or more likely...

air traffic lanes, high bypass engines, more air traffic than ever and weather conditions.

An understanding atmospheric phenomena, altitude differentials, and vapor dynamics are much more helpful than recollection. There are numerous answered in the hundreds of "chemtrail" threads.

You can label me a non-believer in the conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I understand that contrails are supposed to form around 30,000+ ft and I have often observed chemtrails around cumulus clouds around 10,000 ft. So by the scientific definition of contrails, they should never be around or below cumulus clouds. There is nothing in the science books to explain the numerous ufo orbs seen around and interacting with chemtrails. I have personally seen ufo's around chemtrails and have recorded some on video before. A ufo with no trail of it's own entered a chemtrail, came out a short time later and then left a small trail as if it had sampled the chemtrail. I would have never seen it if it would have been as high as 30,000 ft.
I can't imagine that air traffic is that much more as to sometimes cover the entire sky when that wasn't happening in the 80's and 90's when I was growing up. If that is the case, the chemtrails should cover or half cover the sky every day since the planes are flying every day. Contrails are out every day when planes fly, but the chemtrails aren't. They are only out on select days. The chemtrails also appear to have different uses. Sometimes they will be sprayed higher up and stacked appearing to block the sun and other days they will be small, random, and spaced out.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DerekB

so you decide altitudes from ground level. very superhero of you. how do you do that?

on another note...research confirmation bias.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Again, weather. The conditions for persistent contrails don't exist every day, because the weather is different every day.

As for altitude there is no way to identify what altitude planes or clouds are at by eyeballing them.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Based on what clouds are at what altitudes and the chemtrails in relation to them. If the chemtrails are under cumulus clouds, it's easy to determine that the trails are well below 30,000 ft. because cumulus clouds are well below 30,000 ft.
It's really not that difficult.
I have researched confirmation bias and numerous other arguing points that metabunk shills have promoted. The chemtrail argument isn't new to me. That is how I know that the shills have no argument to chemtrails below 30,000 ft. and the numerous ufo's seen around chemtrails.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

It is quite easy to determine a chemtrail below 30,000 ft. when there are clouds to measure it with. Of course it's not exact, but it is exact to determine they are under 30,000 feet when they are under clouds well below 30,000 ft. So yes, it is quite possible to eyeball a chemtrail and somewhat determine how high or low it is.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Actually, yes it is. Cumulus clouds MAY be as low as 3,000 feet at the base, but the tops can be well over 30,000. There's absolutely no way to accurately judge from the ground unless they're by a reference point, like a mountain.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

No its not. The clouds you're measuring by can top out at almost 40,000 feet. Unless you have something to use as a reference you can't eyeball their height.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Please site your source for cumulus clouds going over 40,000 ft. All I see is that cumulonimbus clouds can go over 30,000 ft. which is easy to see the difference from regular cumulus clouds.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

With increasing vertical height, cumulus clouds are often associated with convection. Bases of these clouds are generally no more than 3,000 feet above the ground, but they can develop past the troposphere in both temperate and tropical latitudes. Cumulus clouds are classified as low yet vertically building clouds.

weather.com...

The troposphere is the lowest layer of Earth's atmosphere. The troposphere starts at Earth's surface and goes up to a height of 7 to 20 km (4 to 12 miles, or 23,000 to 65,000 feet) above sea level. Most of the mass (about 75-80%) of the atmosphere is in the troposphere. Almost all weather occurs within this layer. Air is warmest at the bottom of the troposphere near ground level. Higher up it gets colder. Air pressure and the density of the air are also less at high altitudes. The layer above the troposphere is called the stratosphere.

www.windows2universe.org...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
And once again we hear tales of these low altitude trails that are impossible to capture on camera. I call them vampire trails

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerekB

I understand that contrails are supposed to form around 30,000+ ft and I have often observed chemtrails around cumulus clouds around 10,000 ft.

No you haven't. Not one chemtrail conspiracy believer has produced evidence of "chemtrails" at around 10,000 feet. Try from around 25,000 feet for hi-bypass turbofans and a little lower for some turbo-props at around 22,000 feet.

Your claim of "10,000 feet" is absolute non-sense. Think about it? So why haven't you filmed these 10,000 feet "chemtrails". Why haven't you matched the footage up with flight tracking software?

Here is a chemtrail believer in London. He is claiming that the aircraft are "chemtrailing" as low as 12,000 feet.

www.look-up.org.uk...

All the airliners he is filming are easily found on flight tracking software. All he is doing is deluding himself into believing that the airliners are lower than they actually are. It is a mindset. If you are claiming that you are seeing trailing aircraft at 10,000 feet then you seriously are deluding yourself.

Here is a chemtrailer (Rosario Marciano/Tanker Enemy) in Italy. Watch the ridiculous video where he claims that the airliner is at about 6,000 feet.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Here's a screen grab from last Sunday I think it was that shows quite nicely how persistent contrails that sometimes get mistaken for something called 'chemtrails' (what ever the hell they are) will have a weather front not too far behind.It's the front that causes the conditions that mean they persist for longer than at other times.

For those who don't know,here in England almost all of our weather comes from the West meaning the front will travel left to right in that picture.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

"In
fact, their name depends on the degree of vertical development. For instance,
scattered cumulus clouds showing little vertical growth on an otherwise sunny day
used to be termed “cumulus humilis” or "fair weather cumulus," although normally
they simply are referred to just as cumulus or flat cumulus. A cumulus cloud that
exhibits significant vertical development (but is not yet a thunderstorm) is called
cumulus congestus or towering cumulus. If enough atmospheric instability,
moisture, and lift are present, then strong updrafts can develop in the cumulus cloud
leading to a mature, deep cumulonimbus cloud" www.weather.gov...

None of the other sites that I looked at referred to cumulus clouds above 6,000 ft. It seems that if they get above a certain height, their name and classification changes.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

They are still cumulus clouds. You can't tell altitude of clouds, or aircraft without help.

Better yet, take pictures of these ultra low chemtrails. Prove everyone wrong.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I will get pics and video next time I see them.
Your argument goes both ways. You can't tell whether a plane is really spraying a contrail or a chemtrail without having physical evidence. Even with flight aware or some other tracker, it takes a level of trust to believe the numbers are correct. You may have some planes that don't even show up on one of the flight trackers.
What good will the pics or video do if you don't acknowledge that cumulus clouds are usually below 6,000 ft? Most every site lists the cumulus below 6,000 classifying them with a different name if they are higher. It is fairly obvious when looking at a low cumulus cloud, they are referred to as "low level clouds" for a reason.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I think you forgot about another type of cumulus cloud. Cumulus congestus. It has a ceiling of about 20,000ft.

That's your argument shredded.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

And you can tell the difference between a cumulus and another type of cumulus cloud just by looking, despite them all being cumulus.

I fully acknowledge that cumulus clouds form below 6,000 feet. I used to fly sailplanes, we had to know clouds and their behavior if we wanted to stay in the air. Cumulus clouds spread higher than planes fly. Why do you think all those cloud names have "cumulus" as the base name? There's a reason for that.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Those stretch upwards, the regular cumulus clouds are usually flatter. Their names are classified by height, content, and appearance. If they all looked the same, they would just refer to all of them as cumulus clouds. They have different names for a reason.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join