It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drugged

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
does anyone else feel mentally drugged?
Everyday, i just feel "out of place"
I can't do anything even when i tell myself to do something.
i cant think anymore. Its like i'm not in control..and yet i am.

and its not really depression, more of mental retardation or something, i mean, my memory has just gone down the drain. I cant remember much anymore. I can see everything that's going on, but somehow my brain is slowed and my body responds slowly.

For example, i look outside the window. I'm aware of every single leaf on every tree, every spore, every feather on every bird, but my brain only manages to think "its sunny outside", then my body is "pulled away" into the house even though i want to keep looking.

i just feel weird, i mean i've been wanting to make this thread for a few days but i just "couldnt".
anyone else feel this way?

i should add that i've been having these uncontrollable urges to go into the forestt at night.
i dont know why, im probably going crazy lol.
edit on 28-3-2012 by TheGrandWarlock because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
your avatar makes me feel drugged.

its pretty cool!

how much TV do you watch?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
maybe the fluoride is starting to take affect in your pineal

remember to purify your water

edit on 28-3-2012 by trust_no_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu

its pretty cool!

yeah pretty cool, i cant remember what theyre called though :/

i stopped watching tv about 5 years ago, though i'm on the computer most of the day.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by trust_no_one

hmm, i've been hearing alot of people talking about this in the forums i go to.
i dont really buy into it but w/e
then again i've been drinking tap water ever since i can remember.
thanks for the thought i guess.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGrandWarlock

its pretty cool!

i stopped watching tv about 5 years ago, though i'm on the computer most of the day.

I think the image is called a stereoscopic image. Nature calls to me, yet i feel trapped inside.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

hmm, i've been hearing alot of people talking about this in the forums i go to.
i dont really buy into it but w/e
then again i've been drinking tap water ever since i can remember.
thanks for the thought i guess.
Ouch. Stay away. Stay away from aspartame and high-sugar garbage also.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Does anybody have any sources on water fluoridization that I can use to convince my brother that that stuff is bad?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
ps. btw i'll admit i had been feeling many of the symptoms youve been describing over the last 6 months since last summer ended but i think its been getting better now that the weathers been getting nicer

just to follow up, for a while tho i really did feel like i was being drugged or something, when i would be with friends i would barely be able to communicate or take part in conversation

it wasnt even really depression either, some sort of lack of energy tho for sure with a tad of anxiety

but more recently ive been doing great in school, have gotten more confident in myself and have been taken greater participation in my community

i've always found my mood and luck comes in waves, maybe im bipolar tho i admit i've never really had such a bad swing that i did for the latter of 2011

hope you start feeling better soon though and its just a phaze or something!
i myself am going to make an escape to the forrest in a couple weeks

ps. btw if you look into fluoridation it really is very suspicious and has no real health benefits.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jvm222

yeah thats it.

well, im not sure if its nature, well actually, maybe it is. My urge is more of of a "ghosting around" for lack of a better word, you know just experiencing my surroundings, learning about the universe, jumping out the window and traveling to wherever without any limitations..but like you, i feel a bit trapped in my body.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

OKAY MOM

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock

Nope....I feel great!
It's been a fantastic week here in the UK, temps in the low 20's, and being able to sit outside at the end of March is a real bonus here in the UK!

Never felt better!

sorry.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I dont feel like im being drugged if anything i feel more aware and i feel braver for some reason. But i do know what you mean about the forest thing. I lived next to a forest and i have lived in my house for s long as i can remember and i have never gone in the forest next to my house and i have also never had a desire to go in there but lately i have really had the desire to go into the forest when i am by myself at home lol weird huh?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

ps. btw i'll admit i had been feeling many of the symptoms youve been describing over the last 6 months since last summer ended but i think its been getting better now that the weathers been getting nicer

just to follow up, for a while tho i really did feel like i was being drugged or something, when i would be with friends i would barely be able to communicate or take part in conversation

it wasnt even really depression either, some sort of lack of energy tho for sure with a tad of anxiety

but more recently ive been doing great in school, have gotten more confident in myself and have been taken greater participation in my community

i've always found my mood and luck comes in waves, maybe im bipolar tho i admit i've never really had such a bad swing that i did for the latter of 2011

hope you start feeling better soon though and its just a phaze or something!
i myself am going to make an escape to the forrest in a couple weeks

ps. btw if you look into fluoridation it really is very suspicious and has no real health benefits.

hopefully its just a phase like yours.
and hopefully its not

i hunger for mur- adventure.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyesontheskies

I dont feel like im being drugged if anything i feel more aware and i feel braver for some reason. But i do know what you mean about the forest thing. I lived next to a forest and i have lived in my house for s long as i can remember and i have never gone in the forest next to my house and i have also never had a desire to go in there but lately i have really had the desire to go into the forest when i am by myself at home lol weird huh?

well i dont really feel like im being drugged, i feel like my mind is drugged.

as to the forest part.
very strange.
very strange indeed.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Shut the computer off for awhile. Maybe a week or more.

Don't just focus on the outside world from your window, go outside into it.

Staying inddors most of the time just isn't good for you.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I thought I was the only one. Now that I'm in school I misspell words and I catch myself mumbling when I talk. Like my brain can't move as fast as I'm thinking

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
You may have a candida infection... google it

Sometimes when the aliens come get me, they drug me first... makes me easier to handle. I can usally tell when my food tastes really really good!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

TheGrandWarlock,
I have felt exactly how you have described for some time now... It is frustrating.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

its pretty cool!

I think people who ditch the tv, who also frequent conspiracy websites and look under the covers of beds long laid to rest, might also be the type who would feel something we'd otherwise ignore, and attribute to it a general sense of doom given how dire the worlds state is in.

Why does ditching the tv make one somehow more 'in the loop' ?

If it's the media dished out to the masses in a one size fits all news format, if all you did on the internet was browse Fox, you'd get the same. So I don't see the need to ditch it then.

If it's to spend more time where things count, then it's not just TV. It's the PC and the Playboys... but there is a stigma to watching tv these days. It's the New Bipolar. You're a sheeple conned into the system man, if you have an idiot box!!

In 100 years, imagine your kids saying "No way mang, I'm not using the internet, I've given it up like, so ages ago... Only a noob uses the internet."

as they swipe their solar powered google specs with a shift of the eyeball, log into YOURMAIL which is 100% owned by GoogleCorp Republicans, send a "Hi Mom, I've told them it's ok to euthanise you today. Bye Mom." and do everything that in 100 years will be everything we don't dare do today...

Ahh the more things change...

Mind you, what if I were drugged....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join