It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London 2012 Olympics: terrorists 'plotting cyanide poison hand cream attack

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

London 2012 Olympics: terrorists 'plotting cyanide poison hand cream attack

www.telegra ph.co.uk

Extremists have posted “detailed instructions” on a website with links to the terror group on how launch an attack this summer’s games in the capital.

One member, called Abu Hija Ansari claimed the cyanide should be mixed with an unidentified hand cream so it could be absorbed through human skin, according to The Sun.

Writing in Arabic, he said anyone planning such an attack should wear "medical gloves" as they produce their lethal mixture.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
London 2012 - Stay Away

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Fear mongering at it's best, Hand Cream Attack, really?? Their mobilizing the most troops in that area since World War II for a hand cream attack. Not to mention the electric fence barriers, the place looks more like a New World prison more than a sporting event. Justification for the mobilization of thousands of troops, aircraft carrier missile defense, drones, as many troops in London as was in WWII, FBI, electric fences, etc..possibly?

Illuminati Symbolism Is Off the Charts

It goes on and on, as usual. They really don’t care if we’re catching on. They see us as a soon to be exterminated pests who makes little difference.

Boy are they in for a surprise.

What’s interesting again is the architect used for this symbol laden Olympic stadium in none other than the architect for Astana in Khazakstan, one of the planned capitols for the new world order.

In addition to the concentration of sporting talent and global media, the London Olympics will host the biggest mobilization of military and security forces seen in the UK since the second world war. More troops – around 13,500 – will be deployed than are currently at war in Afghanistan. The growing security force is being estimated at anything between 24,000 and 49,000 in total. Such is the secrecy that no one seems to know for sure.

During the Games an aircraft carrier will dock on the Thames. Surface-to-air missile systems will scan the skies. Unmanned drones, thankfully without lethal missiles, will loiter above the gleaming stadiums and opening and closing ceremonies. RAF Typhoon Eurofighters will fly from RAF Northolt. A thousand armed US diplomatic and FBI agents and 55 dog teams will patrol an Olympic zone partitioned off from the wider city by an 11-mile, £80m, 5,000-volt electric fence. Source

www.zengardner.com...

www.telegra ph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 28-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

Do you seriously believe terrorists are going to put their plans where everyone can see them?

The epitome of gullibility, seriously...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I knew those terrorists at the mall that jump out from behind their kiosk and want to "ask you a question" before grabbing your hand and slathering it with cream were up to no good...

Next time one of them does it I'm dropping them to the deck...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Truly moronic. If the "terrorists" wanted to make us afraid, wouldn't they use something almost everyone in the west has access to, to attack a place popular with -- you know, people? It's like I am taking crazy pills here. This story is more far fetched and significantly less "frightening" than a full blown ET invasion.
edit on 28-3-2012 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Ok..... Say some terrorists did this..... What are they gonna do? Walk around with a huge box of hand creme like a hot dog vendor? "Get your handcreme here folks!"

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
oh...now this is site owner must either be a gov site or the site owner must be the biggest fool on this planet.

Lets see now, we have a nation that will be hosting the Olympics and world nations will sending their prime athletes to London and the site is pointing out methods on how to conduct a terrorist attack...helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i can only think of one phrase

honeypot

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Bernard Jenkin, the Conservative MP for Essex North and chairman of the all-party homeland security group, told the newspaper: "I hope the individuals are identified so action can be taken.
Those who believe there is no terrorist threat are living in cloud cuckoo land."

Neither the government, Scotland Yard nor the Security Services have commented on the reports.

I have struggled to come up with a suitably cynical response to this admonition. But the use of the word "cuckoo land" has thrown off my ability to properly put this kind of fear mongering in its place.

The notion of terrorists slathering hand cream on passersby seems.... well... like a desperate attempt to rekindle fear that is slowly dissipating as more and more people realize that it's not what your afraid of that these security people are concerned with... just that you are, in fact, afraid of something, anything, that they can use to their advantage.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
so instead of keeping it a secret, which would be preferable since there are quite possibly copy-cat terrorists out there, they TELL us this method none of us have ever thought of before. gee thanks.

just abolish the olympics please. they are a catalyst of fear and oppression. a means to an end.

we had them in Vancouver, besides the gold medal hockey game, a waste of time. they put up fences, there were protests, angry people bringing up issues that had nothing to do with the olympics.

it's just a money creating machine in the benefit of the elite.

and it strengthens the militaries ability to mobilize in our cities with a mandate to do so.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Do you seriously believe terrorists are going to put their plans where everyone can see them?

No that's why my first line says
"Fear mongering at it's best, Hand Cream Attack, really?? "

Their trying to justify having as many troops in the area as was in WWII and the crazy security like electric fences, aircraft carriers and drones.

Do you seriously think I wrote the article? Talk about gullible, do you really think anyone on
ATS writes the article in the thread? This site is more served for amateur comedians these days.

BTW - reading is a great tool

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwissMarked
I knew those terrorists at the mall that jump out from behind their kiosk and want to "ask you a question" before grabbing your hand and slathering it with cream were up to no good...

Next time one of them does it I'm dropping them to the deck...

Maybe you can counter attack with hair mousse or suntan oil.

Seriously though I think some kind of attack will be attempted. I hope they fail.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
There would of course also be the issue of all the intended targets using the hand cream at the exact same time.....cyanide runs its course fairly quickly and I'm pretty sure if I was about to put some hand cream on and saw a couple dozen people around me dropping dead while doing exactly that, I would probably NOT put the hand cream on. Not to mention the fact that I don't use hand cream....

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Boy it's a good thing I never buy hand cream at sports events

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
When going to the loo in London during the Olympics and the loitering toilet attendant asks you if you want handcream - just say no - simples!.

Or take Cheryl Cole with you to punch their light's out the minute they open their mouth.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

No offense to the OP as the OP is just the messenger. As to the source information, this is one of the stupidest things I've heard lately. I can see it now, huge PA systems and people walking around handing out millions of little jars of cream.

"Now people at 11pm, please remove the top of the jar and apply cream to hands."

Yeah, that's gonna happen. The process to produce (hydrogen) cyanide (crystals) is quite simple. I used to use it in my bullets (and sometimes mercury or semtex). The effective time from entry beneath the skin to death using powdered hydrogen cyanide crystals is about 7 to 10 seconds. So, this is a stupid plan and an obvious red herring, since someone would use said cream and drop dead, at which point, warnings would be issued. Sounds more like a diversionary tactic and it's probably been planted by al-CIA-da or some other alphabet agency.

There is one possibilty of viability for this kind of attack, but it require the direct assistance of MI5/MI6 and the security forces via the UK government, hence by treason, I'm just not going to say how ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

The Loo.Is that what y'all call the Pissor?I wash my hands after but never had anyone offer me hand cream....I'll be sure and not take it though....thanks

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Learn to read before calling someone gullible.

Anyway I find the designs interesting, why pyramids? Yeah pyramids look nice, but it seems strange. It would look more right if the olympics were in Egypt.
edit on 28-3-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
reply to post by Suspiria

The Loo.Is that what y'all call the Pissor?I wash my hands after but never had anyone offer me hand cream....I'll be sure and not take it though....thanks

Yup, the loo, the pisser, the bogs etc.
And yes, last time I went London there were quite a few attendant's loitering around the place bothering you with hand cream and other smellies after washing your mitts.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl

During the Games an aircraft carrier will dock on the Thames. Surface-to-air missile systems will scan the skies. Unmanned drones, thankfully without lethal missiles, will loiter above the gleaming stadiums and opening and closing ceremonies. RAF Typhoon Eurofighters will fly from RAF Northolt. A thousand armed US diplomatic and FBI agents and 55 dog teams will patrol an Olympic zone partitioned off from the wider city by an 11-mile, £80m, 5,000-volt electric fence. Source

Just a thought... Drones huh? Well, maybe that "downed" drone is the precursor. Iran decodes the drone command system allegedly and then supposedly uses the "drones" against the olympics? But actually it's al-CIA-da controlling the drones and blaming it on the Iranians? It could happen since the intelligence community has a habit of using its own assets against the people ( re 911). And seriously, the easiest way to down an enemy is use its own technology against itself.

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join