It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say what you will about Fox News, but....And this is a huge but...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

This thread that I started a while back, that I received an 'applause' for, might be enlightening for you...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Lies, lies, and only lies.. Media Lies? Right.....

Maybe, maybe not....

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

And God said you must be a slave to pay your debt but after seven years it was forgiven even if you did not pay it all off. But you were a slave and not just you but the wife and children also. But Jesus said give unto Rome what belongs to Rome. So pay your debt with there money you can pay God with what belongs to him.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapterhouse

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by DankKing420
no FOX news is still BS 24/7. why the judge is signed to them is beyond any of us mortals.

the day we figure out the meaning of life is the day we figure out why they allow napolitano to have his show

Of course, the thread is not about Fox News or the Judge. You misread the title. I invited you to reveal your heart on the matter. The point of the thread is to know them by their fruit. What side do you stand on? Do you stand with the one who makes the law or the one who is the 'Expert" manipulating the law for personal gain?

Fox News has nothing to do with this thread. But the thread has everything to do with truth and evidence for it.

edit on 27-3-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

Rigghht when someone from this kind of sight ask what side you on, dont even consider answering !!!!!!!

I will answer it regardless. I am on the side of truth, freedom, liberty and the preservation of our constitution. Even this is not enough. Unless we walk away from our own selfish interests, on a personal and individual level, nothing about our laws will save our world. I am no better than you or our lawmakers in this situation. We all need truth from a higher power. None of us can claim the right to pride above another human being. We are all equal in the sight of truth. Love sees us as worthy of grace when we show the same.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848

And God said you must be a slave to pay your debt but after seven years it was forgiven even if you did not pay it all off. But you were a slave and not just you but the wife and children also. But Jesus said give unto Rome what belongs to Rome. So pay your debt with there money you can pay God with what belongs to him.

Since you bring up God: The progression of what will happen in this day and age was foreshadowed in Genesis 37 to the end of the book by the life of Joseph and bondage in Egypt. Pharaoh uses tyranny by first placing a huge tax on the people. Then, he takes their possessions, land and then finally the people themselves. It ends in the exodus from this Egypt called Earth. Those who are left are taken in a flood of judgment and left in the empty tomb. The Rock (Cornerstone) will be rolled away to reveal the empty tomb. The "Experts" in the law and Peter (unless he repents) will be left in the tomb. The entire story of the Bible is symbolism for this very thing.

What was the first act of Jesus when riding in on the donkey? He overturned the 'tables' of the money changers. What has just happened to the Federal Reserve and Central Banks? Who do you think is behind this problem? Not the one who makes the law. Who do you suspect broke that law to cause the debt? Ultimately, all of us. Specifically, the "experts" in the law and the ones who control them (Rome).

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS
reply to post by Miraj

This thread that I started a while back, that I received an 'applause' for, might be enlightening for you...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Lies, lies, and only lies.. Media Lies? Right.....

Maybe, maybe not....

Very interesting. I'll take a closer look tomorrow. As for the media, they are not so much lying as they are deluded by a lie themselves. Fox News is the same. You and I are the same. We are all in need of enlightenment by truth. If we fail to seek it, we will languish with the lie of the one keeping us from it.

A Christian is a sinner like the rest. Anyone who seeks God is not too much different on the subject of truth than the one who doesn't care. We are all equal in our faith of some form of truth. There is one truth that stand above the rest if a comparison is made. This thread is my attempt to share what I know from my own dimly lit lamp.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

So when you look at the bible and the pure one Jesus was crucified on a cross while the elite went on about there lives. You can't change the system because it is corrupt and you can only pray that in a few thousand years things might change with the end of the world.
Thats kind of scary! Good thing the US is built on a ever changing system of laws done with amendments to the Constitution. Or we would be in crazy place where you were given land based on the amount of cattle you have. Or you could be hanged for stealing a horse. Because I don't have a few thousand years to wait to see if something changes.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Since you bring up God: The progression of what will happen in this day and age was foreshadowed in Genesis 37 to the end of the book by the life of Joseph and bondage in Egypt. Pharaoh uses tyranny by first placing a huge tax on the people. Then, he takes their possessions, land and then finally the people themselves. It ends in the exodus from this Egypt called Earth. Those who are left are taken in a flood of judgment and left in the empty tomb. The Rock (Cornerstone) will be rolled away to reveal the empty tomb. The "Experts" in the law and Peter (unless he repents) will be left in the tomb. The entire story of the Bible is symbolism for this very thing.

What was the first act of Jesus when riding in on the donkey? He overturned the 'tables' of the money changers. What has just happened to the Federal Reserve and Central Banks? Who do you think is behind this problem? Not the one who makes the law. Who do you suspect broke that law to cause the debt? Ultimately, all of us. Specifically, the "experts" in the law and the ones who control them (Rome).

WOW, the first person IMO who has almost the exact same opinion as me!

Question: "Was Jesus ever angry?"

Answer: When Jesus cleared the temple of the moneychangers and animal-sellers, He showed great emotion and anger (Matthew 21:12-13; Mark 11:15-18; John 2:13-22). Jesus’ emotion was described as “zeal” for God’s house (John 2:17).

www.gotquestions.org...

With out getting too into it, that above quote about sums it up.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

So when you look at the bible and the pure one Jesus was crucified on a cross while the elite went on about there lives. You can't change the system because it is corrupt and you can only pray that in a few thousand years things might change with the end of the world.
Thats kind of scary! Good thing the US is built on a ever changing system of laws done with amendments to the Constitution. Or we would be in crazy place where you were given land based on the amount of cattle you have. Or you could be hanged for stealing a horse. Because I don't have a few thousand years to wait to see if something changes.

Good thing a chunk of those amendments and actions of congress reflect the initiative and motives behind the political and religious philosophy in which created the Constitution in the first place, AND that we've had leaders that sign into law a PATRIOT ACT, that diminish civil liberties and directly oppose the 4th amendment, AND we have members of Congress that say such things as...

John Conyers, Jr. as saying, "We don't read most of the bills. Do you really know what that would entail if we read every bill that we passed?"

Oh yeah, don't forget that, "It's just a goddamned piece of paper!"

It's a good thing that the very foundation in which is the construct of this nation has been jack-hammered over the past century and more...

Do you smell that?

Smells like sarcasm to me.
edit on 27-3-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: additional statement

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

So you like the Patriot Act that the Judges friends all put together? Or is that the sarcasism?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

So you like the Patriot Act that the Judges friends all put together? Or is that the sarcasism?

Like or dislike, I don't care to make that distinction. Rather, I just find it hypocritical when applied to what is conducive towards a free society...

yes... it was sarcastic.

To keep it short...

The leaders and governments can have the laws and dictation over each other, and those that allow themselves to perceive the world as being that way. I'll enjoy the rest. I try not to let things like the PATRIOT ACT infect me, for one, I am of no interest to the government in regards to what the law addresses. Second, if I am somehow targeted, using such devices, all I can do is simply acknowledge their actions, and attempt to forgive them.

I'm an 'open book', probably nothing that those who feel it is necessary to pass such laws will ever care to read. Well, that is until their dogmas abandon them lol!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Two things liberals can't stand God and Fox News the op is right the only network who doesn't cheerlead for the messiah and his supporters is fox news.

Here is a famous left wing freedom loving pundit

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I totally understand why you wear a mask Neo. The Liberal stench is overwhelming.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
The ONLY good thing about fox is napolitano

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

No matter what you say, Fox news is garbage. Any good American can see that. When someone is purposely distorting the facts then you need to question whether or not you like being lied to continuously.

If a lie makes you feel better it is still a lie.

As far as Aleister Crowley and the term Liberal. Who really gives a crap. That doesn't make all liberals devil worshipers.

I don't know what you are trying to say, but demonizing the opposite party is exactly what is wrong with this country and you are being a part of it.

And please.... sticking up for Fox News? They are lying to you. Do you like it? If you like to be lied to about facts then enjoy, I personally don't.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Two things liberals can't stand God and Fox News the op is right the only network who doesn't cheerlead for the messiah and his supporters is fox news.

People don't like Fox because they do not represent the truth and lie to their viewers. It has nothing to do with a Liberal vs Conservative thing. Hell, even Canada won't let Fox in their country because they have defined News as Fact where here in the USA, the term "News" is more ambiguous.

My father, a old school republican, wont even watch that #. He is actually voting Dem this time around because new age republicans are nothing more than corporate sell outs. They hate our country and will lie their way to the top if given the opportunity all to sell out our country to a company.

P.S. Most middle ground liberals don't give a crap about Keith Olbermann. He's overly dramatic and leans too far left. What else do you assume all liberals must like? I like Stewart, does that count?
edit on 3/28/2012 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
You know I wan't to give one example of the corporate sellout mentality of the GOP.

Just to put it out there.

The Birth Control Issue.

Do you think that this is about religious integrity? Everyone knows the law would allow a patient to go directly to the doctor and insurance industry for birth control, bypassing their religious employer.

So now religion is truly out of the equation.

I would say that facts state who have the most unprotected sex. The poor.

Who is likely to vote Dem, the poor.

So more poor babies mean more Dem voters statistically, right?

Also most Americans, agree with birth control. Standing against it would be a horrible decision for any party, right?

The point I am trying to make, Birth Control makes sense for all parties to agree to. We are not looking at Eugenics or Religious Bashing. This isn't a Woman Rights issue even though it directly affects them. Standing against it would be a horrible decision for any party, right... so why do it?

Here is why.

We are looking at the insurance industry lobbing the GOP to make this choice, hands down. There is no other reason for anyone to agree with this unless the insurance industry is paying out the rear to stop it. They are the only ones that stand to lose on this bill.

If you are comfortable with a party that would sell out American interests over their own pockets then I don't know what to tell you guys. I vote Dem right now because they seem to not sell out (as a whole) to interests like the insurance industry.
edit on 3/28/2012 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The truth of the matter is this:

Too much authority equals no liberty.

Too little authority equals no liberty.

Liberty and civil rights have to be protected or those who don't respect them will do their utmost best to stomp you into the ground. Without those protections, they will.

How does too little authority equal no liberty? When there's no protection, that's when bullies thrive. There's nothing to stop the bullies from forcing you to lick their boots save your own determination and who is stronger

As for me, I don't want to live in either world. I want to live in a world where I can do what I want/ As long as I'm not hurting someone, such as eating their entrails and sacrificing their children to Satan, what does it matter what I believe or what I want to do with my life?.

That's the truth of life.

Unfortunately another truth of life is that even democratic governments eventually turns into tyrannies because they eventually grow larger and more obtrusive over time. Benjamin Franklin said it best: "The last act of any Democracy is to elect a dictator". And Star Wars even one upped him; "This is how liberty ends, with thunderous applause".

Sigh.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I guess you could really say God created the elite class by taxing the 11 tribes 10 percent and giving all of that to the Levites. The Levites made out pretty good when you do the math. And they got the best of the best because only the best was good enough for a tithe in Gods name. Then you have Jesus who said you should make your living by the sweat of your own brow and not by taking from others. Did Jesus get tired of the gambling tables and trading tables set up in the church yard by the elite to make even more? He ran through there tipping over tables and complaining this is a house of God. Of coarse today he would simply be locked up and charged with disorderly conduct and destruction of private property. And not crucified on a cross.

So is Fox news doing Gods work of building a elite class? Do we need a Jesus to fix things? I guess we could allways turn to fictional writters to create our new religions. Ayn Rand, L Ron Hubbard just to name a couple.
edit on 27-3-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

This isn't about Fox News. It's about truth.

Since you mentioned mathematics, consider how our debt can easily be paid and the world healed. Mathematics is the key:

Consider this example of two negatives equaling a positive: In mathematics, if you owe three people $10, then you are negative $30 (3 X -10 = $-30). If the lenders then say, "We forgive you for this debt because we love you," then you are free from that debt by another negative. You have just had three subtractions of -10, making you three positives of $10 (-3 X -$10). Your debt is -30 + 30 = Zero.

In the above, our error in life is a debt to be paid. Someone died a horrible death to pay this debt for the world. Two negatives equal a positive.

You have Posted a Number of times now,, that this is NOT about FOX NEWS,,, it is about TRUTH,,, then may I ask why you named your Thread as you did instead of saying,,, This is about Truth,,
It is assumed since you mention FOX NEWS in the Heading of the Thread that it is about FOX NEWS,,, then you ramble about how liberals are,, and god and so on,,,
It seems to me you are confused?

Plus I am still laughing about where you said the definition of Liberal came from,,,, Aleister Crowley,,,
Truth is

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

"Liberal is from Alister Crowley's Liber Al. He said, "Do what thou wilt is the whole of the law." In other words, if you want to TAKE your reward now, who will stop you? "

actually, the world liberal comes directly from the latin word liberalis, which in turn comes from the latin for 'free' liber, as any dictionary will tell you.

In the 19th century it was generally used in politics to refer to those who favoured an economic theory of laissez-faire and self-regulating markets.

Happy to help

*edited to add* as the poster above says.... where's that conical hat with the D on it, it's mine....
edit on 28-3-2012 by knownothing because: didn't properly read the thread

edit on 28-3-2012 by knownothing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I lost ALL respect for fox ews the day they mentioned the 'sex-box' now I just watch it to see the biased newscasters make asses out of themselves.

you want facts? Do your own research; don't believe what any media tells you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join