It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't argue guys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Guys don't argue or pick on each others countries, Aussies and Americans have been a brotherhood for a long time, we all should remember that. We are the closest of nations and friends. We need to be as one against the elites who see their globe and nothing more. We are all humans, they would love to devide that brotherhood but we can't ever let them. Think about we all have about 99% in common with each other may none forget that. Peace to all my Australian and American and the rest of humanity as a whole.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Australia no longer has independent national sovereignty. It is questionable, of course, as to whether or not we ever really had it; but we certainly do not now, even if we ever did.

Truthfully, I would be happier if we ended the charade, and openly petitioned Barrack Obama for admission to the Union. If nothing else, it would at least be an honest acknowledgement, of what many of us already know.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
More often than not, its the Australian's and American's that are blinded by patriotism that take part in this stupid, pointless argument about who's countries better. And i love how these types of people will make personal comments and then say its based on the majority of people in that country. Until you have taken the time to go around and ask every single person in your country what their opinion is, then do not speak on behalf of me or others, in fact, don't speak at all and you'll give yourself more credit !

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by frenzy4444

Why limit it? I'm from the UK and often laugh to myself at the blind patriotism on here at times.......and then realise i am partaking in some myself!

Generalisations don't really help either, ie, all YOU americans / aussies / whatever. It helps to get the point across (convey feeling) but doesn't help the reality of any given situation.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I'll probably get slated for this - but if you want to be pedantic. The true American is the

'Native American' and the true Australian is the 'Aborigine'

All the others came from England/Europe

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

All the others came from England/Europe

So, in a sense, what your saying is that England is the best country really!

I agree.

new topics

top topics

join