It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Africans in Israel [Video]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
This is a trailer for a movie that I have not watched, but the trailer is interesting in itself:

This is a trailer for the hour-long documentary video "Racism Report: Africans in Israel" prepared for the African Refugee Development Center (ARDC) for the United Nations (UN) Committee for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (CERD) and submitted on January 30, 2012. The full-length movie can be viewed here: http://(link tracking not allowed)/isracism - for more information see http://(link tracking not allowed)/unrefuge

The Jewish people seem to only like multiculturalism when it's not in their own country.
edit on 3/25/2012 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

Why has no one commented on this?

Funny how its only the white countries that have to submit to multiCULTurism.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

A couple reasons, the main reason being many new thread were posted at the time I posted this one, and secondly, there are many Fox news republicans on ATS who love Israel and are willfully ignorant of its issues.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Its difficult not to conclude that wherever Africans go, there always seems to be trouble.

Wondering who can be determined as the blame for this occurrence.
edit on 26-3-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
This is more of a religious issue than a racial one. They want to cleanse the land of all non-Jews because this is what is taught in the bible. They didn't say specifically blacks, but non-Jews in general.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Soooo, if i will illegaly enter Germany ,and German police will treat me badly despite me seeking a sanctuary ,Germans are against multiculturalism?
I do not say that government treats the situation ideally - its actions cause concentration of those people in areas that are poor so local population that allready has problems with finding a job and paying for homes now also has to compete with illegal immigrants too.
Also, numbers of illegal immigrants grow every month. I kind of doubt that if it was that bad, people would still try and enter the country. I mean,nobody stays in Egypt. They pay to bedouins to lead them into Israel. Despite the threat of being shot/kidnapped and bad treatment by Israeli authorities.

top topics

join