It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is 2012 the year when the scroll of the Cathars ("Weavers") will be revelead, causing the end of t

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The "documentary" bellow was uploaded to YouTube in two parts, on May 2008.

It claims that 2012 is the year when the four parts of a secret scroll of the Cathars ("Weavers") will be put together, ad the scroll will be revelead, causing the 'end of the physical world":

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Some interesting details:

- I don't know who produced this documentary, or when it was produced. But it was uploaded to YouTube on May 2008, and it's "not listed", so it doesn't appear on searchs on YouTube, nor in the list of videos uploaded by the user. Check the direct link to the video on YouTube:

www.youtube.com...

- If there is really a Cathar prophecy for 2012, it coincides with the end of the Mayan calendar...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
The Weavers sound a lot like the group from Wanted. movies.yahoo.com...
Not saying if it's true or not, but this seems to be the year Every group with Anything to say about 2012 is coming forward.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Awesome...thanks for sharing. Will watch it while I do laundry today!

It really does seem as though a lot of people spoke of this time we are living in.

It also seems as though the Universe is reacting to the claims as well. I have my eyes on the skies!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
An interesting mini documentary.

Countless people continue to pounce on denouncing the claims of prochecies being fulfilled in these years (2012, 2014/2015), & also making up prophecies.

With all of the claims that are being made, only the most ignorant would still believe that its just another year.

Our entire history is going to become unraveled, and the REAL history is soon coming forth. For many, this along with a destructive gaia under their feets will cause them to lose their breath in a gasp, never to reclaim it.

There are not only Cathars, free masons, and "others". There are so many "secret societies" as some put it that just naming a few won't do justice.

p.s. Many of the righteous templar knights are incarnated in this lifetime (along with atitlan's in north american continent). Whether we all know it or not, we agreed to be a factor in this change.

What will you choose?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64

Not saying if it's true or not, but this seems to be the year Every group with Anything to say about 2012 is coming forward.

We are moving through the galactic plane to name one celestial event. Think of all the egos that want a picture on the podium for that moment! There will be brawls for sure.

~wise rogue eating apple in the shadow.
edit on 25-3-2012 by survival because: wise rogue

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Anarchy....... and then what?

Salvation? Is it a way of forcing christ outin the open?

Feeling wheels turning.. any thoughts of if christ returns then satan protocols set in motion... aliens are strange...

But armagedom.... hmmmm. Sheeple

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I do have a 2012 prophecy:

On December 21st 2012, I will get drunk of my rear end. I will also watch movies with an end of the world theme.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Very interesting, though I wouldn't be surprised if it's a viral marketing video to promote film called Wanted (w/ Jolie, Freeman, McAvoy). If you've seen the movie you know that it's a bout a secret society of weavers who encode secret messages in cloths (oversimplification).

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by frozenspark
Very interesting, though I wouldn't be surprised if it's a viral marketing video to promote film called Wanted (w/ Jolie, Freeman, McAvoy). If you've seen the movie you know that it's a bout a secret society of weavers who encode secret messages in cloths (oversimplification).

Interesting theory. I didn't see that movie, but now I checked the Wiki article about it:

en.wikipedia.org... (click on "Wanted (2008 film), an American action film starring Angelina Jolie and James McAvoy")

In favor of your theory of "viral marketing" is the fact that the "documentary" was posted to YouTube on May 2008, and the movie "Wanted" was released on June 25, 2008.

Also in favor of your theory, is the fact that in the movie there is really secret society that encodes "binary code" in the weaving of the fabric.

But, there are some points to consider...

1 - In the movie "Wanted", there is nothing about the Cathars, nothing about a secret scroll, and nothing about the year 2012.

2 - The "documentary" was posted as a non-listed videos on YouTube, making it hard to find videos, since they don't show on YouTube search, or in the list of videos in the user's channel. Maybe because of this, the number of views of the videos is small. So, how could they create "viral market" with an almost "hidden" video, with very few views?

So, maybe the movie "Wanted" is just a coincidence?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
What time is it? Is it party time? Get me a nice woven blanket, I think i'll sit this one out!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by survival

I'm going to ask the same question I have asked in a number of other threads. If 2012 is so special why was there not a single prophecy about it before 1984 when the GMT correlation was published giving us the December 21, 2012 date? For that matter why were most of these prophecies not published until recently when 2012 became big business?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

I'm going to ask the same question I have asked in a number of other threads. If 2012 is so special why was there not a single prophecy about it before 1984 when the GMT correlation was published giving us the December 21, 2012 date? For that matter why were most of these prophecies not published until recently when 2012 became big business?

Check this book:

McKenna, Terence and Dennis (1975). The Invisible Landscape: Mind, Hallucinogens, and the I Ching (1st ed.). Seabury. ISBN 978-0-8164-9249-7.

In that book, published in 1975, Terence McKenna mentions 2012 as a very significative year in the "teleological attractor at the end of time".

In the 1975 edition, he mentions 2012, but not specifically the date of December 21.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
One interesting thing about the "documentary" shown in those videos...

The documentary says that the secret societies of the "Weavers" would create financial and economic chaos before the end times in "2012".

The videos were posted to YouTube on May 2008.

Only in September 2008, after the bankrupt of Lehman Brothers bank, the "financial chaos" started, with the stock exchanges crashing worlwide, and the big banks being saved by TARP.

So, the videos were uploaded to YouTube BEFORE the "chaos" started...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
whew, for a second there I thought the reavers were coing

see you in 2013 !

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
So, nobody has ever heard about this 2012 prophecy by the Cathars / Weavers?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Think of the last 2000 years as a very well scripted play, with unknowing actors and pawns playing and fulfilling roles..

You may be catching on.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Well, the fact is: the YouTube videos are here to everyone to see.

And the videos were posted on YouTube in May 2008.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I recall something similar being on tv.

That a pieces of a woven material will be bought together and there is a secret binary code or something along those lines.

This was going back 2 years ago I seen this.

Was a good documentry

<<   2 >>

join