It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Filmed in Dallas From a Plane - Analyzed & Enhanced - March 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+54 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Video filmed from a plane flying over the city of Dallas, 2 objects zip by going like a bat out of hell, the 1st object 'looks' bigger than the 2nd. Not too clear a view of the objects, but more down to the speed they are going and when the 1st one goes by you hear a faint woosh.

Now there is a case for these to be military fighter jets, but I thougt id throw it out there anyway. Would military jets be allowed to fly so low and fast over a populated city, and also so close to another air craft?
edit on 24-3-2012 by Idonthaveabeard because: (no reason given)

1st object passes by the middle of the screen and the 2nd in the bottom right corner.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
military jets cant go that fast... orrrrrrr can they... ?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

I never said they couldnt go that fast, I said would they be authorized to at that altitude over a populated city and so close to another plane?

Given that the plane the camera man is in will be going will be crusising at around 300 mph? and those 2 objects went past as if they plane wasnt moving at all, so would have been approaching 600mph for those objects? Maybe even faster depending how much lower than the plane they were.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I put forth UFO, because I really can't identify it and it appears to be in the air.

I don't feel hoax on this as my wife records boring stuff like this all the time. Also their isn't any "Hey its a UFO" it just feels like a normal video that just happened to catch something.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

edit on 24-3-2012 by dayve because: nvm...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

Looks like a good video, The only thing im having an issue with for this being real is the sound that i hear the second the ufo (in the middle) shows up on the right side of the screen.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Interesting, speaking from experience in video editing and vfx this footage doesn't seem to be a product of computer generated imagery, a good catch for ones.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
there's no way that was a jet. it wouldn't even be legal for a military jet to fly that fast and that close to a commercial airliner.

and the mkultra soundtrack at the end is disturbing.

but recently an ats member claimed that while in the german army, at his base, a ufo was transmitting weird, garbled sounds that were being picked up on the telephone, speakers, etc.
edit on 24-3-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Yea thats one thing im pretty sure about that its not CGI.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
there's no way that was a jet. it wouldn't even be legal for a military jet to fly that fast and that close to a commercial airliner.

and the mkultra soundtrack at the end is disturbing.

but recently an ats member claimed that while in the german army, at his base, a ufo was transmitting weird, garbled sounds that were being picked up on the telephone, speakers, etc.
edit on 24-3-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

I think that might just be the sound of the planes engine slowed down

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Could be a reflection of light on the inside of the glass window.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

They've had planes that can go faster than a bullet from a gun, for a very long time.

hypertextbook.com...
.22 rimfire cartridge 1200–1500 fps
.22 centerfire cartridge 2400–3000 fps
.22 Swift 4000 fps
.38 Special 600 fps
.221 Fireball 2650 fps

SR-71 top speed 2,070.101 mph OR 3036.148133333334 Feet per Second Source

SR - 71 was in service since the early 60's. Imagine what we have now.

Cool video. Going the wrong way to be a water droplet. haha.
edit on 24-3-2012 by Demoncreeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

I think the second UFO is a reflection. When I paused the video to see it on some of the frames, one was a faintly white spot you could see through. Also, it looks like it follows a curve, am I wrong about that?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Could be a reflection of light on the inside of the glass window.

I doesn't look like light it looks silvery

Nice video

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
It is a wingless bird. Or a reflected sundog. Or a small version of NIBIRU
2nd

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
They appear to be going downward, and the second one especially has a sharp angle. At the speed they're going they'd hit the ground in seconds, so if those objects are being controlled then they probably change directions almost instantaneously.

Classic UFO imo. Great find.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Dont have the look of rflected light, ive been fooled by that before but this looks completely different. In fact id have said the 2nd one was least likely to be reflected light, it just looks to real.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

I followed the link of the video and watched it in its highest resolution, and I must retract from my previous statement; it does NOT look like a reflection.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

The SR71 Blackbird is still relevant because its piloted by people/humans. If the US has aerial vehicles that could go even faster then it would be a drone which will likely end up in the pond (Pacific Ocean ) as in the case of the HTV2 Falcon. Those disc were doing about 2400mph in my opinion and it was a good catch. I have always believed in Ufos and aliens but its so frustrating that they do not want to make contact. Once they do no government in this world can deny their existence anymore and it will serve to unite this world for once.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by slanteye
reply to post by Demoncreeper

The SR71 Blackbird is still relevant because its piloted by people/humans. If the US has aerial vehicles that could go even faster then it would be a drone which will likely end up in the pond (Pacific Ocean ) as in the case of the HTV2 Falcon. Those disc were doing about 2400mph in my opinion and it was a good catch. I have always believed in Ufos and aliens but its so frustrating that they do not want to make contact. Once they do no government in this world can deny their existence anymore and it will serve to unite this world for once.

The funny thing is, they may have already made contact, and the people who say they have been contacted are just passed off as wack jobs. Its just the 'pics or it didnt happen thing'. People will never believe till they see it themselves. Even then most would just say CGI

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join