It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural or Manmade GAPING HOLE in Clouds or Cloaked UFO Huvvering over Mexico City? March 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

What could it be?

edit on 24-3-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

Posting videos and video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of a video, please post the video or a link to the video, a description of the video's content, and one or two paragraphs offering your own opinion on the video. This will help inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on 24/3/2012 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

It's called a hole punch cloud

very common and not unnatural
edit on 24-3-2012 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed link

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Check out this mans youtube page he has allot of videos exposing and showing how this technology works.
www.youtube.com...
Weather manipulation at its finest.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Although it does look as if someone has just stolen the Starship Enterprise
,sometimes a cloud is just a cloud and in this case it is.Although certainly not common as someone has suggested,I've yet to see one in 40 years of watching the sky.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagewerx

Well perhaps not very common, but I have seen a few. Interesting though they are, there is nothing extraordinary about them.

Wow, I'm starting to sound like Phage...gotta quit that

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jadedANDcynical

Wow, I'm starting to sound like Phage...gotta quit that

Funny how the truth plays down the crazyness...haha.

Cool clouds. Seen a hole punch cloud once. Thought it was a cloaked spaceship. Then, I met Phage. haha.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
yea ive seen quite a few. their not super common but not to uncommon. Not anyhting alien, but very cool

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I am not familiar with twisters, but could that be a twister that lost its momentum, or didn't have enough speed to fully form?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I have seen this in other videos. I don't know what it is but a lot of people blame it on haarp.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
If only we all sounded like Phage,the world would be a MUCH better place
Nothing to do with HAARP,just a cold spot in a cloud that spreads to the surrounding water vapour and turns it into ice while spreading outwards.(All explained in that wiki link).

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Look at 2:13 through 2:15 how does the bird suddenly appear out of thin air?? I was very curious until I saw that, I think something is fishy!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by newsoul

It flies in from the bottom of the frame and out through the right hand side,the refresh rate is low it only appears in a couple of frames.Nothing fishy going on,just low quality video I'm afraid.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I guess it could be the frame rate, but it seemed to just pop in there.....

Do hole punch clouds usually hold their shape for so long?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by newsoul

It seems that long duration Hole Punch clouds are a bit more infrequent, but they do occur:

They are not uncommon where jet flight paths intersect altocumulus layers. What is uncommon is when they form in a perfect circle that persists for a length of time to be widely observed.

On December 11, 2003 that’s exactly what happened along the central Gulf Coast. A remarkably circular and persistent Hole Punch cloud formed over Mobile, Alabama at lunchtime. Numerous curious people photographed it. The event was so much a topic of conversation that it was the top local news story of the day.

Source

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by newsoul

I guess it could be the frame rate, but it seemed to just pop in there.....

If it's only refreshing at a couple of frames per second then at close range and 30-40 MPH as an average bird flying speed guess,it will move far enough between consecutive frames to suddenly appear from nowhere.If the refresh rate was faster,the effect wouldn't be as abrupt as this,watch the video again and see how far it travels between each frame.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
So the next time a REAL UFO creates a similar hole (let us assume for the sake of argument that they can occasionally - as in the Chicago O'Hare International Airport UFO case, where both a UFO and the hole it caused in the clouds were seen), everyone will be rushing to shout "fallstreak hole, hole punch cloud, punch hole cloud, canal cloud or cloud hole." As if anything is really explained by giving something a label without first checking to see whether the label accurately fits the case

Science always assumes the same cause for a similar effect, thereby enabling itself perpetually to ignore reports of paranormal phenomena that by chance have a similar appearance. No wonder believers in UFOs lose all respect for debunkers who provide knee-jerk explanations without checking to see whether the conditions of an alleged paranormal phenomenon really and truly DO match those attributed to some natural one.
edit on 24-3-2012 by micpsi because: Typo corrected

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Human And Animal Reduction Program HAARP! this quake was manmade the REAL big one is just around the corner

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BULLETINYOURHEAD

Methinks you may be in the wrong thread.

I see nothing at all about earthquakes of any size mentioned in the OP...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Thank you for clearing that up for me

It really is a very interesting "cloud".

top topics

<<   2 >>

join