It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assassination 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
After reading this news article:

Russian ex-banker assassination (attempt)

German Gorbuntsov was shot by a man armed with a sub-machine gun as he entered a block of flats in Byng Street, Isle of Dogs, on Tuesday. The Metropolitan Police are treating the shooting as attempted murder. The suspect is a white male who ran off along Westferry Road. Mr Gorbuntsov is said to be critical but stable and is being kept under armed guard.

I began wondering how many people are on the hit list?

How many more hits have there been and what are the possible reasons for them?
The world is changing fast these days. There are some who were quite happy to continue the way they were, getting rich, controlling what they wished. It seems that now, people are taking action to stop the bad behaviour or stop the change from happening. Sometimes there are other reasons like to stop people from finding out what they have been up to and avoid the consequences and repercussions of their actions. Killing someone who has served their purpose seems possible, or to acquire something of theirs. The only other reason for assassination I can think of is to serve as a demonstration to others, showing what will happen if they do something similar. I wonder which of these it will prove to be.

I will add more if I find any, feel free to add any you come across.

assassinated Journalists

Nuclear Scientists

edit on 23-3-2012 by Threegirls because: to add link

edit on 23-3-2012 by Threegirls because: same

edit on 23-3-2012 by Threegirls because: correction

edit on 23-3-2012 by Threegirls because: to add another point

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
But why a former Russian banker? Also atm he is in a coma..

More info here to what he could be linked to
edit on 3/23/2012 by CommandoRenegade because: added link

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CommandoRenegade

Ah yes, I forgot to mention that!

Good question, he 'owned' banks, mafia connection maybe?

This quote from your link was interesting

The banker was himself at one point investigated as possible ringleader but never charged. The same Chechen gang was found guilty in Russia of assassinating Ruslan Yamadayev, part of a clan rivaling powerful Kremlin-backed ruler of Chechnya Ramzan Kadyrov. He was shot dead four years ago close to the British Embassy in Moscow. Mr Gorbuntsov is also on Moldova's wanted list over allegations of an illegal bank takeover and embezzlement. He denies any wrongdoing. But the businessman's lawyer Vadim Vedenin linked the London attack to the Moscow case. Gorbuntsov has previously said: 'If I go back to Russia, they will kill me'. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Oh the people we offer protection to in this country

edit on 23-3-2012 by Threegirls because: to add another point

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Yea this guy is already wanted for embezzlement and is said to be linked to some other murder...
He was shot several times so I don't think this case is going anywhere soon..

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The thing that make's me shake my head and know this was a targeted hit by British secret service is the fact that there are over a million CCTV camera's throughout Britain. London is completely under constant real time video surveillance. So explain to me how a man can even have a sub machine gun in a country that doesn't allow them, let alone not one person watching the camera's saw it happen, or managed to track the suspect with camera's from street to street? That's pure B.S. When I read a story a month ago about how a camera operator had a undercover cop chasing himself around the block because the camera operator thought he was a criminal, I know this hit was all planned and staged. Just like the shooting's in France that just so happened to give Sarkozy a ten point boost in his ratings right before election time. France watched that guy for two years , they were warned by several sources about him, but they just let him do his thing so they could come running in like saviours. This hit on the Russian banker is just another play in this maddening game TPTB are playing.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

I wonder if that is true....

I would have thought that the secret service would do things with a little more, subtlety. Then again if they want to make it look like a sloppy Russian hit, this is probably what they would do.

There was a failed hit on another banker not so long ago too, i'll see if I can find it.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

And if this was done by the British secret service they will probably unplug him at the hospital... I bet if anything this guy is dead tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by CommandoRenegade

Yes, it is probable.

It is clear what direction the 'investigation' is headed in.

The Russian newspaper Kommersant refers to the banker’s lawyer, Vadim Vedenin, who believes it may have a connection with the attempted murder of another Russian banker and the head of the Converse Group, Aleksandr Antonov. The businessman was attacked in Moscow on March 11, 2009, by three ethnic Chechens. Gorbuntsov was a witness in that case, and Vedenin assumes his testimony to Russia’s Investigative Committee against his former partners may have become the reason for the attack

LINK

top topics

join