It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch this woman fail to solve world's easiest math problem

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
now.msn.com...

it's amazing that this woman can even remember to breathe or get dressed in the morning.

really...WOW

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
i was gonna say a dumb blonde joke but resisted
but yeah im suprised she never counted on fingers n toes

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

Wow.

That's almost as hard as counting 188 days into the future from a given date...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen

Wow.

I see what you did there ...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I know this site doesn't like one liners, but wow.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Although she was incorrect about...erm..everything.
on her side...she is cute.
Therefore, gonna call this one a draw!

-runs for cover-

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
That was funny. "A policeman's tires would be faster cause their fuller!" God help America.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
She's guilty of being stupid.

Her boyfriend, on the other hand, filmed in, then posted online so she could be ridiculed by millions of strangers from across the world. That's REALLY stupid.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Vixen~

Why should anyone care what strangers think of them?

I did a road trip with my wife last year and there is a company called "Bison Transport" on the highways in Canada. And for two weeks she thought they were actually transporting Bison. We had a laugh and it was HER who told everyone about it.

She isn't stupid, everyone has their moments.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I don't see the problem.

Her reasoning skills are at least on par with nearly every politician or economist I see on television or in news print today.

Must be the drinking water.
edit on 21-3-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hilarious but sad. I truly hope she isn't employed in an area that requires more complex calculations.
2nd

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Wow, just looking at the comments on that site... everything from fluoride in the water to obamacare.. I thought we were bad. haha... And, I bet the husband is gonna receive some blowback from this little operation

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen

Wow.

HEY! I resemble that remark.

At least I can figure out MPH!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
UGH...They are close to where I live figures something is in the water here I feel more stupid living here each day...

Now I need to leave because it takes me 20 minutes to drive home 10 miles at 40 MPH in traffic...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Thank you for making me a brunette !

Oh, and able to grasp basic maths

(Not dissing the blondies really, just messing
)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Okay, what a ditz.....
I feel so embarrassed for her.......

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
must be all that fluoride they're drinking.....

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Where do you pick up these girls ?????? I want one !!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Unless they were driving in Montana, they both failed to figure in at least 20-30 mins extra for getting stopped by the cops for speeding. Here....that's only 5 mph or 200 tire rotations per minute over the speed limit on the interstate...so the cops don't care.

The simple answer for the husband though shouldn't have been to argue like he was. I speak blonde. My first wife was a blonde. .....

Well...nvm....

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Actually..I just watched it again...and based on where he said they were coming from and going..they might have been going through Montana....depending on which Logan he is referring to....so ya might have to ignore my first comment.

The scary thing is....unless this was "staged" to make her look dumber than she really is...which in itself would be a really cunning stunt....she came very very close to the actual answer...even with all of her flawed logic. If they actually timed it....and he set the cruise at 80...it really might be off slightly...the speedometer I mean slightly due to the tire size...lol and it might have taken only 58 minutes....

This is actually a way to get out of a speeding ticket where the cop was also driving towards you. They calibrate their speedguns, but when they are moving they have to have the guns calibrated with their speedometer. If they can't prove they have recently calibrated their speedometer....which can and does change slightly do to tire inflation and deflation with weather...then they can't prove beyond a reasonable doubt you were actually speeding.

See...I told you all I speak blonde.

And for some reason...she actually looks familiar...lol.

She was "thinking" too hard on the problem...lol. I'm sure she was thinking of the tire thing and the speedometer, but was just in a ditzy mood and couldn't actually "grasp" the big picture that day...

Don't we all have those days? They just don't all get posted on YouTube or the MSM!!!!

edit on 21-3-2012 by webpirate because: additional thoughts

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join