It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Earthquake Mega-Simulation Drill Coincided With Earthquake; Was it HAARP?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Is this for real? If so, this is fn unreal! I don't know what to think of this but will be packing up the valuables today just in case as I am a West Coaster... Hope it's all for naught..

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
i dont think it was a coincidence either. i believe that our govt, has a method of deep earth scanning (not necessarily HAARP) that scans for anomalies in the crust, that would be indicative of an eminent earthquake.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I'm calling it now then.

October 18th, a big one in California due to coincide with this.

www.shakeout.org...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
on the possibility that HAARP can cause earthquakes.

seems unlikely this could be true, since earthquakes are large masses of rock deep underground sliding past each other. in order to affect this, one must start vibrating the rocks so the stressed interface breaks and slides.

so let us start. what would cause rocks to vibrate. external shock from another quake somewhere else...a concussion from a bomb... or

the piezo effect. your grill lighter. some geologists, i believe in Loma Prieta, applied hydraulic pressure to rock and measured the electromagnetic pulse..it worked. the piezo crystal of struck crystal creates an em pulse, but if excited by a pulse, changes shape

so how to get an em pulse to rocks under pressure in an earthquake fault. think phased array antenna.
two kinds we know of . Gakona, AK, maybe 360 separate elements that can be sequentially triggered
and the Navy underground antenna array for communicating with subs. i think Michigan has some of these arrays.

The ability to receive and transmit with precision timing allows the deliverance of an EM pulse anywhere in the world. the trick is to know how to time the pulse from multiple arrays around the world to arrive at a single point underground at the same time. once the timing is known for a specific target, the antenna pulse sequence can be distributed by email around the world...and no particular site will know the target.

what i do not know is how much EM can be delivered, i.e., enough to cause piezo expansion and contraction. It may take less then you might think, as any given rock formation may have a natural frequency, ultra low frequency, since millions of tons of rock will be ringing like a bell. I.e., multiple spaced pulses will be sent, shades of Tesla. If not enough EM power can be delivered by phased array triggering, then HAARP is impossible. I cannot find this out, but certainly this is easily determined by the controllers of the antenna arrays.

Now, how do we know what the timing is for a particular lat lon and depth?

The Navy is able to know this from their underground antennas. Simple approach. detonate a small charge right over the target (conventional explosive, or em pulse generated by an explosive) then listen around the world for a soliton response from the target. E.G.
Detonation at 123.xx, em heard at michigan 123.xx plus 4.803 seconds, pine gap 6.914 seconds, gakona 5.777 seconds, etc. this is oversimplified, there is lots of noise and time based filtering has to be employed. going to be a fourier transform with smoothing for sure.

Complex approach. calculate the EM pulse estimated flight times to target, listen for response, then tune flight times for max response with min power since pulse flight times will be modified by rock composition and density. The risk: premature triggering of a quake.

I think everything above has plausible computational and data algorithms.

that quakes generate em sky disturbances is demonstrated, i recall a major quake in China accidentally recorded... florescent pinks and greens in the clouds.

So to prove the Oaxaca quake of 7.2 was HAARP an insider would have to publish the trigger matrix, e.g., the timing and power levels for each antenna array participating.

From an outsiders point of view, one would need sensor reports of antenna output and time from nearby the sending antennas. I believe Gakona once published transmission time.

generally, the pulses are going to be in the ulf hertz range, e.g., one pulse every few seconds.

So there. Harp away.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Why HAARP? Why not the more powerful Russian version, Sura?

Seems they would have more to gain than the US. But of course anyone with half a brain knows Sura and HAARP don't cause earthquakes, they excite the ionosphere.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

the excitement of the ionosphere by HAARP creates an em pulse that radiates downward and penetrates the earth, vide the reference to the Chinese earthquake stimulating the ionosphere.
The Norway site has some clear explanation of how the beam is aimed up to 45 degrees of the horizon in any direction.... from Tromso.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
I'm calling it now then.

October 18th, a big one in California due to coincide with this.

www.shakeout.org...

I would look for drills that coincide with the next 188 days, personally. Dates in the range of Sept 24th-26th.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hello first post. I wanted to make my own thread on this but I can't since Im new, the OP does relate to what Im posting though.

I've been thinking about all of this a lot lately and it makes sense the TPTB
would know in advance when a major EQ is going to occur. And I do
believe that they use movies/music to condition people for future events.

After the 7.4+ mexico EQ yesterday I remembered the image from the Battle LA trailer from last march.

Battle LA Movie Info

Battle LA (Mar 2011) Trailer

Heres the image from the trailer I'm talking about relating to the EQ in Mexico from Mar 20th found at 20 sec in the trailer above.

Mexico EQ Mar 20 2012 Google Maps Image

New Madrid Event Battle LA trailer Image. Perhaps this one will occur Mar 22?

This is just a theory of mine, that I think relates to the OP.

edit on 21-3-2012 by etansob because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

She had purchased two alarms last year, each the size of a book, which warns them of seismic activity in Guerrero state. If an earthquake over the magnitude of 5 strikes, an alarm sounds and a voice warns “earthquake,” as it did Tuesday, giving them a minute of time to implement the drills they practice monthly. The minute represents the time between the triggering of the radio alert at the remote sensor and the arrival of the seismic shocks to Mexico City.

Source

The drill was for Chiapas, which is a state away from Guerrero...kind of like running a drill for an earthquake in New Mexico and having one in California.

That being said, the quote above states that drills happen once a month in the area where the earthquake occurred. I would stick to the man-made disaster "coincidences" like the usual "terrorist" occurrences.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
After reading the title of this thread I laughed. After reading the whole thread, this isn't so funny anymore. This is really surprising.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Okay, humans consciously creating this. Sure. It is possible.

But in response to a previous post, no, those are not the only two possibilities.

To me, the biggest and most likely possibility: The people who predicted the 188 day cycle were right, more or less. And if these people with fairly limited resources have been able to predict this, imagine what an extremely rich organization with access to a large amount of historical data, "secret" knowledge and all the equipment they could possibly want could do?

To me, this is obvious.

Coincidence? Highly unlikely.

HAARP or other man made device? Possible.

Intuition or premonition? Possible.

Scientific prediction based on tons of data, previous knowledge, and equipment we don't have access to? Probably.

And why they would create a drill for it? We can only speculate. I tend to be cynical, and so I think the main purpose of the drill was not to "save lives" But who knows, maybe it was.

EDIT: Just remembered the earthquake wasn't in the drill zone, or am I confused? If not, it further complicates the reasons for the drill. Thoughts?
edit on 21-3-2012 by Savageamberq because: New info

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dymiox
After reading the title of this thread I laughed. After reading the whole thread, this isn't so funny anymore. This is really surprising.

Im with you on this.

This is the first time on ATS that an Earthquake has come true.

Its not all mystical like other "predictions".....

... " I see water, buildings crumbling, I see the earth shaking and it will happen sometime this year."

but no, this one is like.....

" 188 days from now, and just like 188 days ago... we shall have a larger than usuual earthquake".

This is spot on.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Wow so the doomtards dont look so tarded on this theory this time

Sorry, all joking aside, this is crazy...I had never heard of the 188 day theory until just a few days ago, and was hard pressed to find any real info about it at first, but now I see things popping up all over about it.

Wheter or not it truley is the 188 day theory at work here in Mexico, or just dumb luck, I cannot say, but I will ere on the side of it NOT being a coincidence.

Also, the fact that a drill was being run in Mexico for a 7.0+ earthquake on this date, and then a 7.0+ hits I also feel is not coincidental. SOMEONE KNEW SOMETHING!

But to all those saying to watch out for any other drills being run to try to expect something coming, I think this may be wrong. Of course I know nothing about the people, or organizations who had a hand in this, but I don't think the point is to give us all guidelines to follow, to understand the divine plan they have.

I think just the opposite actually....many drills will be run....amny will scream about it and cower, and nothing will come.....then at the time many are through with the idea that this way of seeing where drills are run is also a way to predict mega quakes and disasters occurring is when one will be run (most will ignore) but will be the one all should have ran from...

Again, not claiming to know anything beyond the very odd (and accurate) prediction made with the 188 day theory, but just my two cents on the subject.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
A LOT of little earthquakes are being caused by Frakking -- pushing high pressure fluids in the crust to extract oil. Drills can cause small earthquakes as pressure is released or increased and pockets form or are released underground. This could ALSO be a coincidence -- many things happen during a day -- and something is ALWAYS coinciding with a freak event -- always. So the more things you take notice of -- the more connections you will find. It's important to determine if you've got causation or correlation.

>> I sure wish our government WERE working on Weather Modification -- it would show some foresight.

The SIMPLE explanation for increased crazy weather is also the most obvious; Global Warming is causing the weather to get weird. More energy means less stable weather patterns, and changing ocean currents -- maybe in a 100 years things could stabilize.

The increase in earthquakes can be as much as 5-fold right after an ice age -- and with the removal of land ice this rapid, we can expect even more. So again; increased earthquakes should be a phenomenon of Global Warming.

>> I'm not convinced about the "galactic plane" theory -- the earth has bobbled above and below the Milky Way many times -- the Mayans even noted this in their calendars. There is not a pattern of climate that coincides with this cycle -- so it stands to reason it should NOT be a candidate to explain the freaky weather.

GW is pretty much settled science; the only real questions now are how it's affecting oceans and the las ninas, and los ninos on the planet. Micro weather patterns determine if you've got a flood or a drought.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
If it were just the 188 day cycle I'd be quite happy to accept that in a large enough amount of events random patterns will emerge through chance and coincidence.

But this drill, in this place at this time, after the 9/11, 7/7 and other drills which always seem to occur at the same time as 'events' is wiggy.

But then we're ignoring all the drills that don't match 'events'.

Gah. Too confusing!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
If it were just the 188 day cycle I'd be quite happy to accept that in a large enough amount of events random patterns will emerge through chance and coincidence.

But this drill, in this place at this time, after the 9/11, 7/7 and other drills which always seem to occur at the same time as 'events' is wiggy.

But then we're ignoring all the drills that don't match 'events'.

Gah. Too confusing!

And that is the point I would think!

Confusing to those of us uninitiated into this cabal of evil scum...

I'm sure if some of us look REAL HARD there are tell tale signs that people who know to look for will see to tell them this is not jsut an average run of the mill drill, but rather the real deal.

What those signs are I do not claim to know or even have a guess at (I am a non initiate like most of you)

But it could be anything from a news sources reporting of the event, to a single word in an article or from a specific press junket.
edit on 21-3-2012 by AlienStalker because: (no reason given)

Was there some sore of galactic or planetary alignment that I should be aware of occuring today, because if there was I have no clue about it yet.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I think we are confusing a few things here guys -

First off, this earthquake is either real or man made. Not both, cant have your cake and eat it too. It's either part of the 188 cycle or it was done artificially, not both.

I do think this is amazing information and I'm pretty blow away by it. We have drills for terrorists taking over planes on 9/11. We have the 7/7 London bombing drills on the same day as the bombings. Wasn't their drills during the OKC bombing as well? What the hell?

How does this coincide with mysterious noises worldwide? Are they doing something underground to cause this?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Magnitude 6.7 - NEW GUINEA, PAPUA NEW GUINEA

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

I believe that you are closer than anything for how they'd likely use technology like this if it had that ability. At least we know the saying about what paves the road to that hot place down below (No..not Australia..lol).

That is the problem though....The government can't pave a bike trail without potholes and I sure wouldn't trust their meddling with tectonic stresses to work out quite how they planned it. What ever does when Uncle is at the controls? They could tinker to avoid a 7 quake they think could happen and throw someone else a friggen 10 as an "ooopsy" moment.

Why does "the government" have to have a uniform skill level from local parks departments to the highest security military projects? That's just silly. Clearly "the government" built the SR-71 Blackbird and so forth, which indicated that at certain levels there are extremely effective people and processes. You can't just point at what is likely a totally different government level (hint: the top secret military and private sector types that build satellites and Blackbirds are not the same guys driving the street-sweeper) and ascertain anything.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
A LOT of little earthquakes are being caused by Frakking -- pushing high pressure fluids in the crust to extract oil. Drills can cause small earthquakes as pressure is released or increased and pockets form or are released underground. This could ALSO be a coincidence -- many things happen during a day -- and something is ALWAYS coinciding with a freak event -- always. So the more things you take notice of -- the more connections you will find. It's important to determine if you've got causation or correlation.

>> I sure wish our government WERE working on Weather Modification -- it would show some foresight.

The SIMPLE explanation for increased crazy weather is also the most obvious; Global Warming is causing the weather to get weird. More energy means less stable weather patterns, and changing ocean currents -- maybe in a 100 years things could stabilize.

The increase in earthquakes can be as much as 5-fold right after an ice age -- and with the removal of land ice this rapid, we can expect even more. So again; increased earthquakes should be a phenomenon of Global Warming.

>> I'm not convinced about the "galactic plane" theory -- the earth has bobbled above and below the Milky Way many times -- the Mayans even noted this in their calendars. There is not a pattern of climate that coincides with this cycle -- so it stands to reason it should NOT be a candidate to explain the freaky weather.

GW is pretty much settled science; the only real questions now are how it's affecting oceans and the las ninas, and los ninos on the planet. Micro weather patterns determine if you've got a flood or a drought.

There are only only about 30 different problems regarding anything related to GW/Climate Change [CC] here on Earth as being a "settled science"... and number one on my list... we are not the only victims of massive energy upheavals!

Venus is getting hotter.

Earth is getting more 'erratic'.

Ice caps on Mars... disappearing.

Jupiter = New weather patterns to include a shrinking giant spot.

Saturn = new electromagnetic storm activity and a new ring of charged particles (new because of formation or ability for us to detect?).

Uranus = same as Saturn minus the new ring.

Neptune = massive increases in planetary winds.

Though I would agree that GW/CC are real... I have my doubts about iut all being due to the CO2 coming from my tailpipe!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join