It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USS Enterprise Nears Persian Gulf

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

USS Enterprise Nears Persian Gulf

www.wavy.com

NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) - The world's first nuclear aircraft carrier, USS Enterprise, is scheduled to leave Norfolk Sunday for it's final deployment.

USS Abraham Lincoln passed through the Strait of Hormuz twice last month, despite warnings from Iran to stay clear. I asked the Captain of the Enterprise about the continuing threats from Iran.

Hamilton added, "I've got orders telling me to go through the Straits of Hormuz, and so we're gonna do it."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
You Heard It Here Second: March 22 - Iran War!?
Iran "Will Retaliate" In Response To SWIFT (Strait of Hormuz)
War Imminent March 20! All the pieces fit!
Russian Anti-Terror Troops Arrive in Syria

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
By my reckoning from the STRATFOR Naval Update Map (www.stratfor.com...) the Enterprise should be entering the Persian Gulf within the next day or so. They'll be joining many other carriers and ships (almost the entire active Atlantic US Fleet) off the coasts of Iran.

I'm sort of nervous.

www.wavy.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Additional info added to OP:
"US war game simulates aftermath of Israeli strike on Iran"
The New York Times added that the game called Internal Look, which lasted for two weeks, played out a narrative in which the United States found it was pulled into the conflict after Iranian missiles struck a Navy warship in the Persian Gulf, killing about 200 Americans. The United States then retaliated by carrying out its own strikes on Iranian nuclear facilities.

(www.ynetnews.com...)

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 20-3-2012 by zanysami because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
coincidence?

With all these threads about March 20-23 this makes me nervous too. I really hope nothing goes down, any little remaining doubt I had that our world was run by a bunch of crazy a**holes would be shattered.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
great OP.
so we have plenty of # on both sides
now we wait and see who flings it at
the fan first.....

in any case its been fun chatting with you all

; P

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Perfect timing, what with the New moon, and soldiers (SF, Normal) positioned around the area.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by zanysami

By that site, the Big E is half way in the Alantic. I dont know much about the speed of carriers, but man that ship must be fast to make it to the gulf in a day or so.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Could a Megaquake be the diversion to start WW 3?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Its just to obvious.

But perhaps its all about hiding in the open.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
The new moon is only the tip of the iceburg.

If your interested for more info check my older thread here: link.

New moons, are also esoterically best for starting new endeavors.

New Moon

The new moon occurs when the sun and moon are in conjunction, occupying the same part of the sky from the viewpoint of earth. During this time the moon doesn't reflect the light of the sun, and so cannot be seen (except during a solar eclipse). The moon's un-illuminated side is facing the earth.

The new moon phase is the time of new beginnings - like the Maiden form of the Goddess and the season of Spring. The appearance of the new crescent moon was celebrated as a return of the moon from the dead.

This is a time of growing energy, newness, rejuvenation, growth, renewal and hope. It is a good point to make changes in your life, such as ending bad habits or relationships.

link

March 20th is also a day to watch because it is the equinox... and is the day of the Goddess...

Spring Equinox Spring Equinox. Ostara/Lady Day/Alban Eilir, on the spring equinoxOstara, according to Jakob Grimm in his Deutsche Mythologie, is the old High German name for the Easter festival. It is a plural Grimm states that this is because the old festival lasted several days. A rough translation would be 'The Easters'.Grimm also proposes that Ostara might have been the name for a Goddess, though he provides no direct evidence for this. Grimm may have based his goddess on the Anglo-Saxon goddess Eostre, as described by the Venerable Bede, who was also said to have a festival lasting several days. Bede indicated that this name was used in English when the Paschal holiday was introduced. This name was then converted to Easter, or Ostern in German. Tue Mar 20 5:14 GMT 2012

link

High Feast of Ostara, summer finding. March/Lenting 20 High Feast of Ostara (Sacred to Ostara Freya Frigga)

link

Also known as colombia (statue of liberty), Astarte, Isis, Easter, Eostre, Ostern, Ostara, Freya, Frigga, and many more...

The 19th is Quinquatria. Which celebrates Minerva/Athena Goddess of War.... This is actually the beginning of a 4 to 5 day festival which overlaps the above, so there is a real confluence of dates they can use...

Quinquatrus was celebrated for only one day, but Ovid[3] says that it was celebrated for five days, hence the name: on the first day no blood was shed, but that on the last four there were contests of gladiators. The first day was the festival proper, and that the following four were an expansion made perhaps in the time of Caesar to gratify the people. The ancient Roman religious calendars assign only one day to the festival.
Ovid says that this festival was celebrated in commemoration of the birthday of Minerva; but according to Festus it was sacred to Minerva because her temple on the Aventine was consecrated on that day. On the fifth day of the festival, according to Ovid,[4] the trumpets used in sacred rites were purified

So it is less likely to start on the 19th, and more like the 20-22nd. Even as late as the 23rd for the end of the 5 days of Ovid.
edit on 20-3-2012 by pianopraze because: ...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
So after reading an article on war games currently going on over there, I figured most readers here would have a chuckle:

The New York Times added that the game called Internal Look, which lasted for two weeks, played out a narrative in which the United States found it was pulled into the conflict after Iranian missiles struck a Navy warship in the Persian Gulf, killing about 200 Americans. The United States then retaliated by carrying out its own strikes on Iranian nuclear facilities.

Source

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by aarys

By that site, the Big E is half way in the Alantic. I dont know much about the speed of carriers, but man that ship must be fast to make it to the gulf in a day or so.

You realize that map is from 6 days ago, right?

It's cruising speed is 38.7 mph (33.6 kn)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
So after reading an article on war games currently going on over there, I figured most readers here would have a chuckle:

Source

Added to OP.. that's scary, heh.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Did they back on 911 have drills of planes being hijacked just before the planes flew into buildings. Also with the 7/7 attacks they were having drills in london at the time of the actull attacks. Seems to me that they like to play things out first, before the false flags.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Recently with the lastest isolation of Iran from the world finance system (what countries use to buy / trade between countries) Iran has gone back to the argument the move is illegal and threatened to shut down the straights as a response.

As always we are one bad bottle of tequilia away from all out war in the middle east.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Phasers and photon torpedo's are already locked on.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
The US and Israel needs to be toned down a few notches. What would be good, is if the EU combined forces and made it clear that we will not tolerate under any circumstances, any attack on Iran's sovreignity or their legal nuclear program. If the US and Israel continue with their lines, then we should act in the defence of Iran, in full cooperation with Chinese and Russian forces.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
The scary thing about this is that the USS Enterprise is sheduled to be deactivated on Dec 1 2012.

Yup that's right. This is it's last mission.

I don't think that ship is gonna make it back home, it is a prime candidate for a false flag attack to justify an attack on Iran. I REALLY hope i'm wrong.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Funk bunyip

An even scarier scenario could occur...

This is the last mission of the USS Enterprise....

You are suggesting a false flag attack on the Enterprise to usher in a war....

If we look at Nostradamus's prophecies the 3rd Anti Christ is someone / 2 people called Mabus...

The current Secretary of the Navy is Ray Mabus.

Certainly does make this more interesting in my opinion.....

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Nostradamus' stuff is too cryptic and lacking in context for me to understand. I'm not saying i don't believe in him (or do believe in him) ..i just don't have a point of reference to pin anything to. That said, when he was writing his stuff, he didn't have a modern point of reference in which to descibe stuff either, so he could well be describing modern stuff but just didn't have the modern experience and vocabulary to express what he was seeing, so used the best words he could..

anyways, are these the passages you are refering to?

Before the conflict the great wall will fall,
The great one to death, death too sudden and lamented,
Born imperfect: the greater part will swim:
Near the river the land stained with blood.

With neither foot nor hand because of sharp and strong tooth
Through the crowd to the fort of the pork and the elder born:
Near the portal treacherous proceeds,
Moon shining, little great one led off.

Gallic fleet through support of the great guard
Of the great Neptune, and his trident soldiers,
Provence reddened to sustain a great band:
More at Narbonne, because of javelins and darts.

The Punic faith broken in the East,
Ganges, Jordan, and Rhone, Loire, and Tagus will change:
When the hunger of the mule will be satiated,
Fleet sprinkles, blood and bodies will swim.

Bravo, ye of 'Tamins', Gironde and La Rochelle:
O Trojan blood! Mars at the port of the arrow
Behind the river the ladder put to the fort,
Points to fire great murder on the breach.

'Mabus' then will soon die, there will come
Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

I doubt his reference to 'Mabus' would be naming a person by that name, probably more likely a reference to whatever the origin of the name Mabus is (which i have no idea) OR since Ray Mabus is the secretary of the Navy, then perhaps he used the name Mabus as a metaphor for the USS Enterprise itself.. which.. gets struck by a comet (rocket) causing vengeance.. and the rest will be history! (you can see how you can take his stuff and run with it in any direction you like
)

Creepy stuff.. and who knows!

(and now you got me wanting to learn more about Nostradamus
...i'm off to do some googling)
edit on 20-3-2012 by Funk bunyip because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Funk bunyip

I agree about his quatrains... I just posted it because of the subject matter in addition to people constantly reminding me this is a conspiracy website so I thought what the hell.

As far as Mabus goes it supposedly deals with the end times. One of the possibilities floated for Mabus was -

osaMA - BUSh

Specifically dealing with 9/11, which started the long war on terror (or beginning of the end times) which results in WWIII.

Since people were suggesting a false flag for the USS Enterprise, and with Mabus being Secretary of the Navy, I thought what the hell lol.
edit on 20-3-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join