It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France shooting: Jewish school in Toulouse attacked

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Procharmo

Exactly who is a 'Hitler saluting Skinhead' in this thread?

At least have the balls and strength of your convictions to be open with your accusations.

Please show at least a little evidence that someone in this thread has shown any sort of support for Hitler and are racist....seems to me that you are trying your best to twist and manipulate anything and everything just to fit in with your pre-conceived ideas.

In fact, please show any sort of evidence that it is a racist of any kind who is responsible for these crimes.

I'm not in any way saying that it won't be a racist, it is obviously a possibility, but at the moment people are just plucking theories out of thin air without any sort of corrobative evidence.

And I'm amazed, well really I should be amazed but I'm not, that a member of this site passes judgement on a group of people without having even the bare minimum basic understanding or knowledge of that group of people.

Deny ignorance?

More like wallow in it.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Hey don't let it get to you pal.

A few pages back I mentioned how it could easily be a religious fundamentalist, a racist, a nationalist or even a left winger and gave a few notes on what prompted those notions.

I'd like your thoughts mate.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
'Three neo-Nazi paratroopers suspected in shooting'

French paper 'Le Point' reports police suspect former paratroopers dismissed on neo-Nazi charges

It would seem this journalist came to a similar conclusion based on the same facts.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Jeez, so there is a nutbag mass murderer running amok in france?

Hopefully the get the guy and soon.

Why nutbag? The killer or killers are terrorists.

Why is it always a nut when the killer is either American or European and a terrorist when the killer is a Muslim or an Arab?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic
A lone man with a pistol and a scooter.

The French must be terrified.

Are they planning to surrender to him anytime soon?

Edit; Sorry, but I have some issues with the French leadership.

In the end multiculturalism is the root problem.
edit on 19-3-2012 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

How is multiculturalism the problem? Surely it is a criminal problem. You don't go to a woman who has been raped and say it is a female problem?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MI5edtoDeath

The word terrorist is overused, and has lost it's relevance IMO. I try not to use the word at all when I can help it as a result. Obviously a nutbar though, a sane person does not go around shooting a bunch of people.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The funny thing about that neonazi picture is it shows no tattoos, yet the shooter was seen with tattoos and muscular, none of those skin heads look muscular, and, who took the photo?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Lord Jules

The CIA handler took the photo of course

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
How is it these three stooges get caught taking nazi pics of themselves but get away with murder in broad daylight and evade a country wide manhunt?

Which is more difficult, keeping your private pictures private or killing in broad daylight while 60 troops are already patrolling the streets due to your previous killing a week before?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Truth is they don't know who this is, what's his motivation in short they're desperate so they have to feed the lions (medias) with something

Considering what's at stake in the middle east currently i wouldn't rule out a conspiracy (hired hitman), call me crazy.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The muslims are overrunning France. This is Islamist terrorism. Straight up. Is it coming here? Since we have no border with Mexico anymore and the Islamists are coming in through Mexico and working with the drug banditos, it's probably coming soon.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

If I had to hazard a guess it would be that the people responsible were either an isolated group of disgruntled right-wing fanatics or Islamic extremists.
Both share an intense dislike of Jews and, for different reasons, have a history of targetting African immigrants in France.
Both are equally odious.
There is also the chance, though to be honest it is unlikely, that there is also some as of yet unknown agenda being played out.
I don't think it'll be leftist extremists as I think nowadays they are more likely to target capitalist institutions like international banks and corporations etc.

I find personal insults quite humorous and I know that the vast majority of people who descend to that level wouldn't have the balls to do so to my face but such is the way of the world here on the internet.
Allied to the level of cognitive reasoning displayed I suspect that in this particular instance the person responsible lacks the mental capability to undertand the concept of reasoned and respectful debate and discussion and relies on pre-conceived, and at times bigotted, ideas.
edit on 19/3/12 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath

Why nutbag? The killer or killers are terrorists.

In my mind
terrorist = nutbag
killer = nutbag

Terrorist=killer=nutbag
I make no distinction, though I could use one word or another when speaking or writing

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

You will believe anything you read wont you?

Im no republicrat, but do happen to remember a little movie called "The assassination of G. Bush"? You progressive types cheered at that.

Take a good look at the inflamatory rhetoric and you will soon discover it mostly comes from the left.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Someone pulled the race card? by golly you better give up, they must be right.

I guess they havent updated their MSNBC talking points note cards.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
If nobody knows who did it, think of this.

How may White Supremisists are there in France in ratio to Muslims? Both would be very obviously styled/clothed if they were to do the murders as an act of pride for their belief system...
1:5000 seem close maybe? It could explain why nobody could give an accurate description....

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by IronArm
If nobody knows who did it, think of this.

How may White Supremisists are there in France in ratio to Muslims? Both would be very obviously styled/clothed if they were to do the murders as an act of pride for their belief system...
1:5000 seem close maybe? It could explain why nobody could give an accurate description....

The Jewish wittiness did not identify skin color. Can we assume it's the same as her own skin color?
Could still be a white muslim fanatic!

Source

She said: “I saw the gunman as he was getting away. His visor was lifted up and I looked into his eyes. He had a tattoo on his face, of that I am sure.”

If you can see eyes, you can see skin. I haven't seen many Islamist with Tattoos? But Neo's and ink shops were made for each other.

Go on. Tell me. You think it was Mike Tyson?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Jules
The funny thing about that neonazi picture is it shows no tattoos, yet the shooter was seen with tattoos and muscular, none of those skin heads look muscular, and, who took the photo?

That photo is from 2008, shortly before they were kicked out of the military, a lot can happen in 3 years.

In the U.S. soldiers are not allowed to get tat's that show while in a class A uniform, no faces, necks of hands. I had a platoonmate get discharged back in 1986 for getting an 8 ball tat on the back of his hand.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by rocket88

Killing children no matter which belief system they adhere to is just plain disgusting. Killing children no matter what is disgusting. I can at least see the twisted logic behind killing the soldiers, but children?

For some reason, I don't think whoever did this was a right winger. But it really doesn't matter because in the end, this guy/woman/group needs to pay for what they've done.

But let me say this: It's going to get a lot worse before it gets any better. Mark my words, this applies to Europe as a whole.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
News from France:

The neo-nazi track was checked and it was a deadlock.
The murderer was saw using a micro camera.

The ultimate horror was reached when we learned that the murderer chased a little seven years old girl in the school yard and shot her in the head at point-blank range.....
How the hell can someone, a human, do that?

Each time, there was four days between the murders, so everyone here is waiting anxiously for friday, hoping that it's just a coincidence and hoping that he will be arrested in the meantime.
edit on 20-3-2012 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join