It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White people are a myth, there is no such thing as white people.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I like this guy, In my opinion racism is bullsh!t, you can't decide what your skin color is. It's just mother nature doing it's thing. It not your choice, we are all human. Skin color does not say who you are, but how we act and how we are raised and in which culture makes us who we are. Not skin color!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The guy is trying to sound intelligent arguing semantics with no shirt on. The video isn't delivering any relevant message, unless you are a girl an you're into that kind guy.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Jauk3

What about black people, the majority is not really black either.

This guy is just talking semantics, he has a good message, but I think he also needed an excuse to take his shirt of.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Just because Caucasian folks are not PERFECTLY "white" in color, doesnt make "white" an unsuitable CLASSIFICATION for them.

Most African-Americans are not SOLID "black", yet they are close enough to be CLASSIFIED as such. This CLASSIFICATION works the same for every other skin color.

Then after all that silliness, he calls Caucasian skin to be more [color=hotpink]"pink" than anything.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
So what, sometimes I also like to walk without my shirt, gives me a sense of freedom.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
3:10 to 3:46 is the best part. If you have to pick and choose from the video, take that, it's gnosis.

Everything else seemed like rambling.
edit on 18/3/12 by AdamsMurmur because: clarity

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I have a suggestion for the clown in that video...please take your big, bad, shirtless non-white self down to the hood of any major american inner-city, and pretend to not be white for a day and see how that works out for ya...at least the rest of us wont have to see another ignorant video like this from you again.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jauk3
So what, sometimes I also like to walk without my shirt, gives me a sense of freedom.

Yes but do you film and post it on YouTube?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jauk3

Walking, sports, etc is not the same as SHOWING OFF in a video.

Some folks are in denial and its funny.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Count Chocula
I have a suggestion for the clown in that video...please take your big, bad, shirtless non-white self down to the hood of any major american inner-city, and pretend to not be white for a day and see how that works out for ya...at least the rest of us wont have to see another ignorant video like this from you again.

He'd change his tune QUICKLY with that one.

They'd be taking his shoes to the hospital, as thats all that would be left of him.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I think his heart is in the right place, and we are all the same, yet all different too. It is an innate biological drive to initially react/perceive discriminately against others that do not look the same, a propagation assurance of maintaining strong and pure gene pool for a specific clan, but our humanity should be able to recognize that perspective as it rises up like a bubble in our brain, so that we can let it pass and see the bigger picture of our commonalities. A teacher once told me it is just as important to see our similarities in each other as our differences.

Peace,
spec

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

If anything this highlights how ridiculous we whiteys can be.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Just another "kid" with a camera on youtube thinking that they can make a difference

Not even worth posting op. sorry to break it to you

Poeple are so out of touch

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
We r all human

Iam colour blind

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This man is so profound.

"the color white, or the absence of color, however you want to define it."

Needless to say I turned it off there, though I'm sure he presents a radical new way to look at racism.

Also, you don't have to stand there shirtless for us to see your skin color. Regardless, if I was vainly proud of my body then I'd want to show off my hard work too.

I think ill make a youtube video about how love doesn't actually come from our heart because it is a muscle....

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

what a wigga he is ;-P

d00d wants to be african american coz he hangs out with his african american freinds.

He feels so ashamed of his colour, probably by all the racist jokes his friends have made.

But his best message there is we are all human no matter what colour. deal y0
edit on 18-3-2012 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This is somewhat humorous coming from a white guy trying to talk like a black guy..

I'll tell you another thing that doesn't exist in this guy's world - belts. Pull your britches up, dummy.

edit on 18-3-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jauk3

Sorry dude but I'm white. I'm a blue eyed german. You can't get much whiter than that.

I have many different friends with many skin tones it doesn't matter.

During my life I have discovered that a black man can be nice or be an ass.

A white man can be nice or be an ass.

A hispanic man can be nice or be an ass.

An oriental man can be nice or be an ass.

I assume that even you can be nice and not always act like an ass.

edit on 18-3-2012 by craziedaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
In my opinion it seems a bit crazy to even talk about this subject with the world on the verge of destruction. Anyhow great game to take your mind of everything and say **** it.Check out the link that ATS posted earlier of the game called war game 1942.

game.wargame1942.us...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
When my kids were little one of them asked me why we are called white when we are not really white. I just explained to him that everyone is really sort of brown. The ones who are very very light brown are called white and the ones who are dark brown are called black. It all gets sort of confusing though when white people tan so dark that they are darker than a lot of black people.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join