It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communist scientific dictatorship openly announced by Candian Government.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Below is the Canadian Government describing "Common Purpose":
www.csps-efpc.gc.ca...

This document specifically describes how the government will control technology and technological advancement. It is essentially a declaration of their supreme management, as if we haven't already experienced enough horrors from their management.

To cite examples of this would be with regards to the the toxicity of monstanto's genes, the way these genes are aggressive and can jump the species barrier, the fact that these GMO toxins have been found in the bloodstreams of 93% of newborn babies.

This gives you an idea of what their "competent management" looks like:
Canadian map of technology disasters

Let us not forget the various nuclear leaks that have occured, I won't bother citing examples as I know that most of you are aware this is what happens under "government oversight" and "regulation".

And even this is only just marginally scratching the surface. Rather than just go off on a rant I would love to hear from you of more examples as to why we should be very concerned about these people seizing total control for the "common purpose". I will also leave this very brief thread with a photograph I threw together in photoshop quickly while having a smoke getting ready to send this off.

edit on 17-3-2012 by TheLastStand because: fixed the image

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
the canadian government is about as transparent as a block of lead 14 feet thick.

national elections are like pop quizzes. no one knows when they are or how long they'll be.

that douchebag of a p.m. harper, is what happens when nerds get their revenge.

he's literally a delusional tyrant who's obsessed with turning canada into the united states and being invited to bilderberg meetings and hanging with the elite.

but that's the case with most petty feeble minded people who by some stroke of unbelievable fortune find themselves in positions of power.

or are willing puppets who sold themselves for prestige and power. basically walking scum, who sold out their fellow humans.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLastStand

While I am opposed of a totally control of government, I am very surprised that the Canadian government is not kissing the butts of Monspanto and taking their dirty and corrupted money, even dare to bring into light what the US corrupted government doesn't about the dangers and poisoning of GMO crops.

For that I am actually speechless. I wonder what is worst a communist dictatorship like you describe or a corporate dictatorship that is killing and poisoning people like in the US.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

the leaders of the communist dictatorship/scientific dictatorship are the scientists paid by the corporations like monsanto. Ultimately both will lead to hell on earth and humanity needs to decide soon which it prefers, the ideals of freedom and free-will and individuality or the rule of tyrants, slavery and involuntary servitude complete with micro-managing big-brother government.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Common good is not necessarily communism. The document you referred contained no radical ideas, instead it was promoting a better communication between the federal agencies and the public where science is concerned.

And protocols are not something new in science.

You don't seem to see the many shades of grey.

Canada is a mix of ideals.

Why would you think communism is making a comeback when even China uses capitalistic principles?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I will elaborate. There is a plot to put you all on some Orwellian/big brother grid of control and it's meant to be a surprise that will be sprung after you have allowed them to build and deploy everything they need for it. You should recognize the image I threw up as a smear of the "common purpose" logo. Have a look at the vid below to learn of how tavistock has ties to common purpose:

www.youtube.com...

I would think communism is making a comeback because the financial system has been almost entirely cornered. What we see as a recession (soon to be a depression of unimaginable magnitude, unless we give up our natural resources and submit to global governance, and even then they still might prefer us poor, starving and helpless to resist) is actually the way the elites put the squeeze on the common man. The elites do not have to pretend anymore with their veil of democracy and government for the people. Top level organizations such as the united nations, and their rotten royal lead council of 300 filled with banksters, and their fascist friends (globalist corporations whom openly are on united nations committees), the IMF, trilateral, builderberg, CFR. All of these, plus many more, are lead by people who are partaking (inadvertantly or fully well aware of what they are doing) in a massive consolidation and implementation of a control grid for global government.

here are some issues that tie into this "common purpose":
smart meters
patraeus, CIA Chief: We’ll Spy on You Through Your Dishwasher
bc all-in-one RFID
ahh yes, with "banking credentials" attached to your BCID.
Russia to adopt universal ID card in 2012

india biometric RFID universal id cards

The technology they are not telling you about is that these rfid's are easily made permanently active. And you don't have to tap to be read, thanks to advances in nano-tech regarding design and fabrication of metamaterials, these cards can be read from space either with mass-produced integration into the cards themselves or using a special lens which because of it's ability to amplify light, electromagnetism, and just overall exhibit highly precise control over the nuclear strong force means that it won't be a problem they can make that lens now the only issue is getting it out there on a satellite:
Description of mastery of nuclear strong forces using metamaterials upwards to current level of tech: microwave frequency & below
The ability to multiplex as much information as you desire
Of course this pales in comparison to the horrors to come from any tyranny that gets a radio AND electromagnetic AND thermal AND sound bending material. I think this is an upgrade above the harry potter cloak of invisibility which is merely optically transparent and not transparent to as many things as these metamaterials are:
Optical Invisibility
Sound cloak
Since electromagnetism covers thermal as well (infrared/blackbody radiation), and it covers radiowaves, how are you ever going to know when that tyranny has someone behind you to make you either die or disappear for protesting your own slavery.

Also note, the securekey.com website brags about their contract and boasts exactly what their cards are designed to do: "Banking & Finance eHealth and Government". They explicitly brag about their company "to power the government of Canada's new online authentication service".

What people need to understand is this is part of the new world order blueprint. You will lose your privacy and if you resist and don't deal with the tyrants in charge they will just sprinkle some RFID smart-dust into your food, atmosphere, and water so you do take their "mark of the beast". I still want privacy in my own domain and I will never give that up for any society I don't care how benevolent they are or how many free gifts I get for submission to this. Graphene RFID smart-dust would be highly ideal, why I wouldn't be surprised if our "responsible" management have no problems with research into development of that sort of thing.

Honestly planet earth is in some deep, deep trouble.
edit on 17-3-2012 by TheLastStand because: introduction edit

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I ran out of space in that last post, I'll be brief here. Your government can paint cupcakes and rainbows on these cards, say they are provincial, local, whatever they want, but the fact of the matter is they are actually national ID cards according to one of the articles I referenced in my previous post. I can supply more evidence the media let slip out on this. I will go one step further and say there is a strong probability that these are world government ID's dressed up to make you still feel sovereign which is now becoming a "ceremonial illusion" (just like what USA congress and the USA constitution are being turning into).

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Really? This how deluded Americans have become? Canada is now a Communist Dictatorship? Come on! For one , They still have elections! Hell , If anything Canadians are more free then us. Why? Because they have a multiple party system where as Americans only really get to choose between two parties who generally use US against THEM tactics to get elected. Plus If Canada was as bad as you all seem to think it is , Why haven't we seen a large number of Canadians escaping their illegal dictatorship and immigrating to America?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
As someone who has voted NDP and for the Common Grassroot Good All My Life, I will tell you now EQUALITY IS FREEDOM and its NOT COMMUNISM!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I really doubt that a RFID chip could send back a signal to a satellite. If you knew and experimented on the laws of electromagnetism, you would not believe yourself.

Why not try to provide viable solutions while you're there?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Reptius

I live in canada and last time I checked, voters here are losing confidence in voting:
Robo-call scandal
The turnout for the vote was third lowest (at 61.4%) in canadian history!
When you account for how many people actually voted the conservatives in power, at 39.6% conservative, in reality the PM only has the backing of 24.3144% of potential voters. Many simply don't bother because no matter whom we vote for we are always stuck with the same greedy "Power Corporation" involved SHILLS in government

Less links for the rest, just some flat out Canadian perspective:

I'll admit I didn't bother voting because every option supported a deal breaker for me. I found a flaw in each option and felt there were no lesser evil, that they all had one policy or another that would result in the loss of liberty for myself and future generations. NDP and green party with their "carbon tax" and "tobin tax" support. I will never support global tax of any sort for it will be the foundation of world government. PC with their support of more severe criminal penalties that just plain make no sense why a pot farmer would get more time than a pedophile.

I observe a tyranny hard at work to pen us into a trap. It is so clear and obvious, "cognitive dissonance" or "irrational denial of the truth" should come to mind. Anybody that knows what is going on because they have the capacity to comprehend and understand the technological advancements nowadays, can figure out that this tightrope we've walked is not leaving a slimmer margin for error. Making this plunge into the abyss without regard for how absolutely corrupt our governments are and how they don't actually promise us freedom or true transparency is what I personally and whole heartedly believe to be a grave mistake. I am not religious however if ever there were a good physical manifestation of Satan (Djall/nephlim/evil alien reptilians/bluebloods whatever you want to call it) I think I've gotten a good solid look and I know spiritually that this is the great enemy that we are facing. It is a terminal battle for one side or the other, and as funny as it sounds, the outcome is to be determined by mere words and how they influence the individual and independent free-wills of mankind.

To all the people out there who are opposed to smart meters the article describing mastery of nuclear strong force in metamaterials would also relate to the ability to shield from electro-magnetic radiation. (and probably any form of radiation with finer precision engineering of these materials) With those "pasta" shaped waves we can find wavelengths that are least damaging to human beings, as well, if we use magnetism instead of radio waves we can render these emissions less harmful to the physiology of human beings. We can introduce more precise directionality in these pasta spirals because of the ability to differentiate with greater precision that noise would not be a concern, considering the noise is not shaped like this and only exhibits static polarity. We do not need to have a CRTC they are not necessary, nor does the USA need to have an FTC, both are technologically obselete. The designs of these smart meters and cellphone towers, could now all be made safe. Don't expect to see that anytime soon however. If you live under power lines expect to get cancer before they ever change what is there.

They are totally hiding the very important and key thing of metamaterials. These materials are also a major key to unlocking the ability to generate energy from ambient everything. They can focus, bend and amplify waves. Lasers of varying sort generated by these materials are almost a certain possibility. Changing a wide range of frequencies in radio/optical/magnetic/blackbody/auditory into electricity (which is better than fake photosynthesis).

Today we can make graphene super-capacitor electrodes using a lightscribe dvd burner and a sprayed film over the disc (which I am assuming can be peeled off to use with electrolyte). I would imagine are [url=http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-11-carbon-foam-key-ingredient-battery.html]suitable for carbon foam battery technology

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Vio1ion

Laws of electro-magnetism? Please elaborate on this so I can formulate a very clear and concise response. I need more than a vague reference to go on here, how about what specifically you have a problem with, along with evidence supporting such claim?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

The strentgh of the signal would be reduced by its square-root every meters. Even with nano-parabolic antennas, the amount of electromagnetic noise surrounding us would make it very difficult to detect.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Cell phones are more useful at that. Especially the smart ones.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vio1ion

The strentgh of the signal would be reduced by its square-root every meters. Even with nano-parabolic antennas, the amount of electromagnetic noise surrounding us would make it very difficult to detect.
Inverse square applies to omni directional scattering of light sources. What has that have to do with the decay of a coherent beam? It is my understanding that a coherent beam or pulse can travel longer distances than onmi directional light. You just proved how little you know about science, electro-magnetism and technology with that ignorant statement, as you are applying the rules of an incandescent bulb to a laser, physics don't swing that way exactly.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

You're right. I was wrong. But only because the rule I mentionned concerned the magnetic fields. Not electromagnetism in itself. My mistake.

Where did I mention light? As far as I know, where there is light, there is photons. Lasers are a coherent flow of it. You should know...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

It does travel longer distances... when there's no obstacle involved.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Your new electronic chip card cannot call up a satelite...even if you gave it a quarter.....
What happens is that your card can be read from scanners up to 20 feet away when they are activated by the scanner....
The purchases one makes through plastic, and the cell phones with GPS are used to track you.....
They also can plant a device on your car or vehicles....which will keep them informed where you are...
but the card cant call up anyone....it can only answer a scan...supposedly............

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

And yet we keep sending them money.
Either stop paying them and take your punishment or punish them, or do your best to do what is right with what you are able to change.

I do think that the people should offer a voluntary tax of 10-20% to their local governments (state taxes to be apportioned upward by local leaders). This may be a way to encourage a power shift that fosters a transition of control from national to local levels. Unlikely, right? Nevertheless, I will advocate a righteous and justified course over violence and fear regardless of supposed effectiveness.

Any other gentlemanly solutions?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vio1ion

You're right. I was wrong. But only because the rule I mentionned concerned the magnetic fields. Not electromagnetism in itself. My mistake.

Where did I mention light? As far as I know, where there is light, there is photons. Lasers are a coherent flow of it. You should know...

ok there is where the confusion is. you may also have COHERENT MAGNETIC FIELDS.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join