It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CFR's Hollywood Crew's Been Busy Lately, Have You Noticed? Propaganda Alert!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

The lovely Council On Foreign Relations has a few famous actors on their roster, and three of whom have been quite active in the past couple weeks. Angelina Jolie, Michael Douglas, and George Clooney...

For those that are not familiar with the CFR, this, this, and this should fill you in.

I tie this into an agenda that might make sense if you make it to the end of this thread.

Recently, since the release of the Kony 2012 propaganda train video, Jolie was quick to come out with baskets of support for it.

A few weeks ago, Michael Douglas did a commercial for the FBI which mimics the "see something say something" campaign. This is less applicable to this thread but worth including.

And finally today, George Clooney was "arrested" after leading a group of protesters (comprised of his father and some congressman and a president of an organization which requires some investigation now) to storm the Sudan Embassy in Washington to boast a needed "humanitarian" effort in the nation's affairs, I suppose as we did in Libya. You decide if it's suspicious that he and his father were at the White House 2 days ago..

Now with all this going on, specifically the Kony 2012 support and now the Sudan spectacle, I can't help but recall the talk of General Weseley Clark discussing a classified report he saw that talked about taking out seven countries in five years.

"Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Iran"?

Call me crazy, but think of all the Americans that don't have a clue and watch Entertainment Tonight and see their favorite celebrities promoting these propaganda machines. I'm sure many are already on board with getting involved with these countries on the ticket of "HUMANITARIAN EFFORT". Just like freaking Libya..

Your thoughts? Good day..

edit on 16-3-2012 by rstregooski because: beer

edit on 16-3-2012 by rstregooski because: beer

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I liked that graphic Goose, don't mind if I steal it do you?

I'd also like to point out that in addition to Sudan, all of the other countries that have recently undergone "liberation" - plus a few others - are mentioned in Ezekiel 38-39 as coming together against Israel in the "Gog/Magog War."

TPTB are directing this, and President Obama is complicit. Syria is next to enjoy a Muslim Brotherhood dominated government. For those who are unaware, Ayman al-Zawahiri, the leader of Al-Qaeda, joined the MB as a 14-year-old. AQ is the military wing of the MB and our government is supporting them.

This is all happening EXACTLY as Ezekiel laid it out 3,500 years ago. How can anyone doubt the impossibility of that happening without Divine inspiration? And if THIS prophecy is true... What about the rest of them in Revelations? Read the books, compare the prophecies to current events. It's happening NOW.

Open your eyes and DENY Ignorance.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

I'd also like to point out that in addition to Sudan, all of the other countries that have recently undergone "liberation" - plus a few others - are mentioned in Ezekiel 38-39 as coming together against Israel in the "Gog/Magog War."

TPTB are directing this, and President Obama is complicit. Syria is next to enjoy a Muslim Brotherhood dominated government. For those who are unaware, Ayman al-Zawahiri, the leader of Al-Qaeda, joined the MB as a 14-year-old. AQ is the military wing of the MB and our government is supporting them.

This is all happening EXACTLY as Ezekiel laid it out 3,500 years ago. How can anyone doubt the impossibility of that happening without Divine inspiration? And if THIS prophecy is true... What about the rest of them in Revelations? Read the books, compare the prophecies to current events. It's happening NOW.

Open your eyes and DENY Ignorance.

Thanks for stopping by, Bob!

You got it, bossman!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Great job linking this all together. You have made some great threads about the CFR. Thank you for your contributions.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Have you got an all inclusive list of CFR members? That might come in handy.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Have you got an all inclusive list of CFR members? That might come in handy.

Glad you asked. I'm so critical of this organization that I cross-reference any name in a suspicious lead with specifically two links, as I can honestly say their official roster has removed some names that are currently still active...

Official Roster... (subject to editing pending breaking news items)

The All time member roster...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

edit on 16-3-2012 by lpowell0627 because: Off topic

top topics

join