It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel ultimatum: Stop the missiles

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

I could be wrong here but from what I recall, the jews were there, thrown out by the muslims in 7 BCE.

So, if you want to go the we were there first route, the jews were there first.

Here's a question one of you crack researchers can look up.

What's the longest stretch of time that the Israelis have enjoyed without a missile being lobbed at them?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I could be wrong here but from what I recall, the jews were there, thrown out by the muslims in 7 BCE.
So, if you want to go the we were there first route, the jews were there first.

"if you want to go the we were there first route, the jews were there first. "

And according to jewish history, they took that land from another people....the canaanites.....through genocide.

So how far back in history is convenient for you?

edit on 16-3-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ScarletWitch

Thank you Scarlet W... I have reached a point where I am sick and tired of all the propoganda and twisting of facts regarding Israel, or any other country.

TV cameras do not lie and it is easy today to see what is happening around the world in real time.

I am glad you pointed out also, and I will say this, "ONLY COWARDS HIDE WITH CIVILIANS" while waging war and putting innocent lives at risk.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

And the US aided in the creation of Al Qaeda to fight the Russians. And when the US needed to get machine guns that were copies of the russian used machine gun, guess who made them. Israel. That's right, the Israelis helped arm the mujhadeen in their fight against the russians.

To create something with the hopes that it will create inner tension amongst factions vyying for power does not mean that the group is still run by the Israelis.

Governments prop up evil dictators and fund various groups to help attain a certain, desired goal. More often than not, that evil dictator or group turns around and bites the hand that feeds it.

Israel doesn't need to use covert operations to fire missiles at their own people to drum up support for attacks on the palestinians. The palestinians have caused trouble for all of their neighbors and this is why they find themselves fenced in from all sides. Iran and Syria provide their weapons and tell them what to do. Iran wants nothing more than for Israel to attack with real force. They want to make Israel look like an aggressor. If Hamas were to drop a missile in an area where they did real damage to people, the ensuing retaliation would take less than a week. Israel would push the borders back as far as they want, the palestinians would get crushed. I don't think Iran would actually get involved openly because it would give Israel an option to do what everyone seems to think they want to do.

Think of it this way. This is Iran fighting Israel via the palestinians. No different the the us fighting the russians, covertly, in Afghanistan as a thank you for the russians fighting the us, covertly, in Vietnam.

the palestinians are a pawn and, until they realize that, they will find themselves tossing missiles at israel and ducking for cover whenever israel decides to put a short break into their missile lobbing.

personally, I think the best route is to wall in the middle east, lock the doors and tell them the last man standing should knock three times when the issues are resolved.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

You'll notice that Ben81 and a few other like to point out the ineffectiveness of these "rockets"

So I pose the question to them, yet they only answer with leading questions.

These rockets aren't hell fire missiles, but they aren't spit wads either.

So I say... lets compare them to a bb or pellet gun...

Ben, lets pretend that you are well armed man, that would protect his family and property. You have 6 kids that like to play in the back yard. Your neighbor has his friends over and they shoot 300 to 600 pellets at your property each week. When would you put a stop to it? Would you let your kids play outside? Would 10 years be to long?

Ben, you can hate Israel all you like..... They have every right in the world to go in their and stop those rockets..
edit on 16-3-2012 by ScarletWitch because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2012 by ScarletWitch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

then it isn't the paelstinians land, or the jews.

there you go. fair is fair. find me some caananites.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Lets get our facts right first off, Isreal didnt steal "their" land from the muslims. It was always theirs, since recorded history began. The muslims did take it by military force, is this your reason for saying that it isnt theirs?

Well if so, then you would probably be interested to learn that Great Britain also took it by force from the muslims so it was theirs. Then after the jews were treated as bad as any race has been treated in history by anyone in WW2, the British government "GAVE" "THEIR" land to the jews so they would have a state and never be subjected to the holocaust again. Hence their national moto. " NEVER AGAIN!!!!!"

Now, there are no other jewish countries in the world, so they have nowhere to go, so they cant just leave. However, the poor inoccent inhabitants of Gaza that are so great and pure and wanderful are surrounded by other muslim nations, that put up walls and fences just like Isreals, but they shoot them on site for trying to cross. Vs the Isrealis, just aressting them and putting them back in Gaza. Not to mention how not even one muslim nation will accept these people they claim to care about so much. That doesnt seem odd to you at all?

I know a way to clear this whole, missile thing up real fast. Is Isreal wrong for attacking Gaza after what like 20,000,000 rockets and missiles have landed in Isreal over the years? Well we can test this to find out using the scientific method.

I hypothesize, that if they shoot just one rocket at any other nation on earth it is on, for example. How many rockets would they shoot into Germany, France, Britain, Canada,Mexico et al ? Ya thats right, not very damned many at all. Now lets change this a little.

What would happen if we did this on the micro instead of the macro. We will go individual instead of country wide. How many rockets will you fire at my family before I end you in the worst 36 days of you life? Ya, thats right just the one.

You need to think this through more rationally, you are in fact stating that Isreal has no right to defend itself, thusly we come to the conclusion, if they have no right to self defense then what rights do they have? None? "Self defense being IMHO the most important right in the world" so are you saying Isreal doesnt have a right to exist? That all those innocents, deserve death because, they are not your religion? Or because they wont allow a bunch of pu$$!efied cowards who hide behind women and childeren, firing artillery from residential areas to assault them without repercussions?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Just like before operation Cast Lead, there was a ceasfire in place that was holding, then Israel decided to launch a missile at a car carrying someone they don't like. The Palestinians then retaliated.
Both times it has been Israel that has broken the ceasefire, then used Palestinian retaliation as an excuse to bombard them. It's all planned and is sheer murder, but hey, Israel is the victim here.

I think this latest round is just the opening stage in a much bigger planned offensive, to whittle down the Gaza population a bit more and to crackdown on other areas, using the tired old "Security concerns" excuse. All of Israels troubles are down to their own religious zealotry and sense of superiority, and of course their long history of terrorism, murder and land theft.
When they say jump, our leaders meekly ask "how high" and fall over each other trying to appear to be a better friend to Israel than the rest. I have always wondered why this is as it defies logic, given Israeli terrorism and murder carried out against our own nationals. Is it blackmail, banking, secret societies or some other force that compels them to put Israel first, before their own countries? I'd sure like to find out as it's certainly not out of anything that Israel gives to the world, especially considering we have invaded other states for doing far less than Israel has done against others.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

then it isn't the paelstinians land, or the jews.

there you go. fair is fair. find me some caananites.

Then , in that case, the jews have no business there... either.
Fair is fair.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by reddwhite

Lets get our facts right first off, Isreal didnt steal "their" land from the muslims. It was always theirs, since recorded history began

They didn't "steal" the land from the muslims.....but Jewish history tells you that they got on that land by killing off the ancient Canaanites who lived there ORIGINALLY.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

like I said, find me some caananites. let's set them up. A desert turned into a viable strip of land. Give it to the palestinians and they'll do what they did to the settlements that were turned back over to them . Burn the houses of worship and strip out the grow houses, rendering them useless.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

like I said, find me some caananites.

I would find you some Canaanites, if the jews didn't holocaust them out of existence.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

whilst you take up the plight of the canaanites, I will simply say that, since there are none left, then the jews, by order of succession, would be the rightful heirs to the land.

Of course, if you are assuming that the jews slaughtered the canaanites because you read it in the bible, well, I can't argue with that because the bible is the word of god and we all know that it's proven to be fact. The bible, the sequel and any and all fan literature connected to it.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
How many missiles need to be launched against your city until you demand that the government take some action to stop those missile attacks?

I think that Israel is justified in responding to these attacks.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Yes they did , at the start of recorded history. Before that we dont know, it wasnt recorded. It could have been the Native Americans, or hell even the Chinese if you go back far enough, but that is all for naught, as it was before recorded history. Since recorded history, the Jews owned Isreal. They lost it by force, the Brits took it by force, and then what was it like 103 years later? "GAVE" "THEIR" land to the Jews.

So you see this is easy tofigure out. It was British soverign territory, that they gave away to a group of people that didnt have a land of their own.

Why do the muslims get have what 50-60 countries? But the jews arent allowed to have one tiny little one, in the middle of barren wasteland that noone should be willing to kill or die over. Your logic fails faster than Blagos legal defense, this is a waste of my brain cells. Thanks we are all now dumber for having read your religious/zealot/nutjob take on the world.

I guess we know why so many muslims live in abject poverty, their people lost the ability to use critical thinking , threw attrition, of their leaders giving them their oppinion, and telling what they are going to think

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

whilst you take up the plight of the canaanites, I will simply say that, since there are none left, then the jews, by order of succession, would be the rightful heirs to the land.

You are simply saying that the one who takes over a land via might is the rightful heir to that land....
So, why were we mad at the Nazis again??

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Plausible deniability

When things come full circle, they return to where they originated from...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by Recollector

Israel is showing A HELL OF RESTRAINT here.

Imagine a big bully who could easily kill his victim.... but instead the bully only cripples his victim.
This bully can also be praised as "showing restraint".

Thats Israel for you.

Nice scenario...you forgot tho that the bully's childrens (israeli civilians) were slaped (missiles being launched at them) by the victim (really, victim?).

If your child or children would have been slaped by your skiny neighbour, what would you do, really?
Call in the cops, arest the guy and throw him in jail or smash his head with your bare hands for hiting your child?

In the above both ways, you and the piloce would be seen as BULLIES to anyone who just want to see the last part of the truth : some guy beaten another guy, and simply didn't care WHY did the beating happened.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

no, I said that, since there are no canaanites, the jews would be the next in line and, sadly, I was being sarcastic.

would you be willing to give me your address so I can move in next to you? I'd like to throw a few rocks at you, daily, to see how long you'd last before you hop the fence and fight back and, when you do, I'm gonna scream foul at your bully tactics.

edit on 16-3-2012 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
What a crappy part of the world. If I made something that worked like that geographical region, I would toss it out and start all over.

Send in the Bombs. That area (and Africa) should be exterminated for the good of the rest.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join