It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New video, a must see for skeptics: Disclosure, aliens, the bankers, media, the liars, WW3, clean e

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Mods, this would fit into so many forums, so feel free to move as you see fit.

Dated March 13, 2012 on YT and March 13 on Disclose TV

A most interesting and riveting interview with Paul Hellyer about many things.
Paul Heller was a financier who was also the Canadian Minister of Defense
He sounds knowledgable and quite sane. It begins a little lightly as all interviews do, but he does go into some details. The interviewer is Apollo. The video is 26 minutes long, but I'm sure some of you will want to hear it again.

It's just loaded with interesting stuff.
Some of the video content to tempt your palate:
    Did you know there is a UFO landing pad in St-Paul, Alberta

He describes how the Americans really stole a crashed UFO from Canada! (Did you know that?)
    Bush authorized a base on the moon
    Surprise surprise! Guess who the main players in WW3 will be?
    Free energy is available now: Zero point energy and cold fusion have been developed
    We have just 10 years to change things.
    American non-disclosure and main stream media lies.
    He mentions The Tall Whites (who are they?)
    The planet's problems that need fixing
    The bankers agenda, big oil

So here it is. Enjoy.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

As promised, starred and flagged!...

Thanks for posting something on a topic I enjoy.
Will definitely appreciate checking this out.
Thanks for the break from the norm.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Dang, theres ALOT of cuts in the film...

Do you know were i can see the vid
in its INTIRE form..NO CUTS...?!?

As the conspirasist i am, THIS vid
says that who ever made it has a
great skill in putting sentances
together...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
As I've said a million times.... I'll believe it when it happens.

Sigh.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by RomeByFire

Believing is seeing.

link   

edit on 16-3-2012 by Luckyxfactor because: double post

+3 more 
link   
Hes selling a book....

Nuff said

ETA: He covers a lot of things to hit the biggest audience....more people buy into this, the more money he makes.

edit on 16-3-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I'm fine with everything... well most of it... if that "clean energy" means I cant have 100hp per litre on my car's engine while revving at 10,500 rpm, then I will not welcome it - just think of a way of making it free or cheaper instead of clean... the planet is NOT in danger just because we have cars with personality.

Just let the freakin petrol engine alone.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Luckyxfactor

Seeing is believing??

( I require disclosure please )

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

Sorry,Miccey, I don't have an other sources other than the 2 I mentioned in the OP, and they are identical.
ETA: But it was filmed at the UFO Conference in Nevada a couple of weeks ago.
edit on 16-3-2012 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I can read stuff off the internet and regurgitate it back up to an audience too. What Hellyer doesn't tell you (he will admit it, though he never makes it clear to his audience, funny enough...) is that none of this information he learned while Defense Minister. He learned it afterwards, reading the Day After Roswell and the internet. How trustworthy can the information be from a man who willingly engages in lies of omission?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Hellyer has had quite a number of interesting things to say, I first came across him a year or so ago.
www.youtube.com...

Another respected person echoing many things we have heard from others in high positions.
Good find.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

He does address this somewhere in the video. So c'mon, are you being a little hard on him perhaps?
edit on 16-3-2012 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

is that none of this information he learned while Defense Minister. He learned it afterwards, reading the Day After Roswell and the internet.

Ridicule and minimize... eh? Classic old tactic.

How do you know this? Any proof of your statement?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Hes selling a book....

Nuff said

ETA: He covers a lot of things to hit the biggest audience....more people buy into this, the more money he makes.

Again what a shallow logic. someone has a BOOK therefore LIE. Lmao on such posts. I do not know this one, I haven't watched the video, I don't know if he is credible or not but this silly logic goes for everyone. Everyone is being bashed and called entertainer, really? LEt's see your material and your real book? Make something yourself? it's very easy to bash what people research in years,

Now just because someone may not be accurate and his theory may not be very true, that does not mean he's doing it ON PURPOSE != theory that turns out wrong.. The false conspiracy you're creating is that they do it all to lie to you... they are simpyl wrong about some things and that's #ing it.

I do not believe disclosure served in this way, it is either secret or there is no such thing, movie makers and such are not some gov agents instructed to brainwash people, they are simply reading these stories and exaggerting them in their movies,,

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Hes selling a book.... Nuff said ETA: He covers a lot of things to hit the biggest audience....more people buy into this, the more money he makes.

No...I suppose nothing he said in there or in his book make any sense...

Do you have job? Do you eat? Does it cost money for you to buy food? Or do you just survive off air?

I suppose the ultimate question to you regarding your comment is this...

Is your job as meaningful as his? Does your job involve saving the planet from us and saving us from slavery?
Is your job about securing a better future for humanity?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Hes selling a book.... Nuff said ETA: He covers a lot of things to hit the biggest audience....more people buy into this, the more money he makes.

Do you have job? Do you eat? Does it cost money for you to buy food? Or do you just survive off air?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Anyone substantiate this?
edit on 16-3-2012 by camus154 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I believe the man is genuine. Writing a book gives your opinion a stronger voice then a blog or interview would. It's not like he is saying anything outrageous, it is all relative to what is talked about on ATS and a former Minister of National Defence only adds credibility to the claims.

I will be picking up a copy of his book.
edit on 16-3-2012 by theshepherd2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Hes selling a book....
Nuff said

Yeah you can think that but in doing so you can't ignore that he clearly states he is not a ufologist. He is an international banker with several messages to bring to people. And despite that he was "a" or "the" keynote speaker at the UFO conference in Nevada. His book is about clean energy and restoring the planet and us. He doesn't lie about it. and if one way of getting his messages across is to accept the invitation to speak, then all the more power to him, don't you think?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join